Chapter 26

The listener

 

“A door?” L.joe questioned himself.

He was in a long hallway. It was empty, only a door was at the end of the hall.
L.Joe tried to run towards the door so he could see what’s behind it, but the hallway was only getting longer.

“What’s happening?” he asked himself and continued running.

Suddenly he was in front of the door. L.joe reached the door knob. The door opened and a bright light hit L.Joe. He closed his eyes, trying to avoid the light coming from that room he wanted to see so much.

“What’s in there?” he asked and opened his eyes.

He looked around and L.joe was in his room. “My room?” he got confused. “Oh… it was just a dream, I guess…” he sighed and got up.

What was the point of that dream, anyway? He thought and went to dress himself.

After finishing all that he went out. L.Joe didn’t have much to do in his room anymore. Niel was still in the hospital and he was all alone now.

“Hey did you hear about it?” asked Changjo. He was walking towards L.Joe.

“About what…?”

“About the big robbery in this school” replied Changjo. “Apparently someone found the secret room to this school and tried to steal something… very dangerous, but luckily the guy got caught but still he ran away” sighed Changjo. “So now they’re closing the school. We can’t go out, but the good part is that there won’t be any classes” he explained.

“Oh…” nodded L.Joe. How am I going to see Niel? He thought. Wait… are we even still dating? He did broke up with me…”What did the man try to steal?” asked L.Joe.

“You’ve heard of the mirror?” whispered Changjo.

“Yeah… the one who makes you-“ L.joe started but got cut off.

“Yeah yeah that one, you don’t have to talk about it… “ nodded Changjo. “I don’t know how he got there though… even I don’t know where that secret room is” he pouted. “The principal is pissed though…”

“Why him?” L.Joe raised his brow. “And… wait~ why is there a mirror in this school?” he suddenly got confused. L.Joe obviously didn’t know that every teacher or a person working at this school had powers and were against the evil ones.

“oh my god… you don’t know anything. I guess we forgot to tell you some parts” sighed Changjo and started explaining to L.Joe about this part only. After some time L.Joe finally understood the whole situation, hopefully.

“Well I gotta go now… Ricky is waiting for me” smiled Changjo. “See ya” he waved and ran.

“Bye” L.Joe smiled and continued with his walking, which was… well he himself didn’t know where, since now they can’t go out.

Aish I need to talk to Niel. He sighed.

Stop! L.Joe heard a demanding voice in his head. He suddenly stopped and froze. The door from your dreams… go there! The same voice spoke again.

L.joe wasn’t questioning anything, it was like he was hypnotized from that voice. He nodded and went in the basement of the school. He went there like he’s already been there before. Behind some bookshelf there was a door. L.Joe opened it and went inside. The door closed behind him and he was now there, in the hallway from his dream.
L.joe shook his head and was back to himself a gain. “What happened?” he looked around confused. “This is not a dream, right?” L.joe started to move forward. This time the hallway wasn’t getting longer, it was not like in his dream. When finally L.Joe came close to the door he grabbed the door knob and twisted it. The door opened and he stepped in. L.Joe looked around and saw … nothing? He raised his brows and suddenly saw something in the corner of the room. Don’t tell me… the mirror? He thought before coming closer to that already familiar object. L.Joe sighed and looked at his reflection on the mirror. Suddenly his reflection became bloody. There was blood on L.Joe’s body. He freaked out and backed away from that mirror. He was shocked and quickly looked at his body, but there was no blood. L.Joe shrugged it and came closer to the mirror again. “Why do you even exist?” he titled his head and started talking to the mirror. “You ruined my relationship with Niel, you know… “ he sighed and was about to leave but something grabbed his hand. L.Joe looked at his hand but before he could react that thing yanked his hand and L.Joe went into the mirror.

L.Joe slowly opened his eyes, begging that this was one of his dreams again, but no, this time it wasn’t. L.Joe tried to move but couldn’t. “What the…?” he looked down and saw that he was tied up to a chair.

“Well well… finally you’re awake” said someone.

L.Joe looked at that person and gasped. “T-top?” he gulped. I thought he couldn’t see me? What’s going on? L.joe started to panic.

“It’s time to take my powers back…” smirked Top. “But I’m afraid you won’t be here anymore” he sighed.

What does he mean by that? L.joe yelled in his head.

He tried to get away but that chair kept him down. L.Joe looked around the room and saw CL and GD worriedly looking at him. L.Joe looked at them and begged to help him with his look. But the twins couldn’t do anything. Top was in charge.

L.joe continued to watch the twins while Top was making that drink to kill L.Joe and get ‘his’ powers back.

Suddenly GD wrote something in his diary and threw it in the mirror that was in the room with them. On the last page he wrote ‘Save Byunghun’

“Okay, it’s ready” smirked Top and turned around. He eyed L.Joe and then walked near him. “If you drink this you won’t feel any pain dying, but! If you don’t drink this then we’ll have to go the hard way” said Top coldly.

L.Joe only gulped and nodded his head. I guess this is it… I’m really going to die, but I don’t understand why can he see me? I thought he couldn’t see me… I can’t die like this…

Top made L.Joe drink that and slowly L.Joe’s eyes closed. Top smiled.
Suddenly a bright aura escaped from L.Joe’s body and came into Top. He felt alive again. His powers were back. Top looked at L.Joe’s dead body and sighed. “Get him out of here” he ordered to the twins. They slowly nodded their heads and went towards L.Joe’s body, feeling guilty.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay first of all... we are so so soo SO sorry for not updating for such a long time >< 

Blame our school. We had so many exams the past month and we couldn't update T-T 

Please forgive us and don't unsubscribe <3 

Btw we're writing a new story about Teen Top and guess who's the main character? :DD Yes, it's L.joe, again -3- XD  You should read it ^^ ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88645/upside-down-cap-changjo-chunji-chunjoe-ljoe-teentop- 

 

Thanks for reading ^^ 

 COMMENT ~