53

Made in the USA

Mark let go of her, Saehee opened her eyes.

“Saehee,”

“Tuan…I…” She looked at her fingers as some things became clear to her.

She was jealous.

Why?

Because she had feelings for Tuan.

She bit her lip.

“I’m not…going to say that I’m waiting for an answer. That would put pressure on you, but..I just wanted to say it. I wanted to say it out loud.”

Saehee managed to smile.

“What?”

“So, this is why Yoora’s always around?”

“That was Jackson and Leens.”

Saehee chuckled.

“To get me jealous?”

“Did it work?”

“I was crying because I felt frustrated, I didn’t know why I wanted Yoora to get out and disappear. You think it did?”

Mark smiled and opened his arms to her.

“Will you go out with me?”

“I am already outside with you.” Saehee chuckled.

“Seriously, Sae?”

Saehee pulled away before standing on her toes and kissing his nose.

“I was being serious, Tuan.”

Mark’s smile widened.

“Ice cream? Your treat.”

“I kiss you and I tell you I love you, then now you want ice cream?”

“Yes.” Saehee chuckled, Mark grinned and took her hand.

 

 

“I’ll buy it instead, oppa.” Saehee called out, Yunho was heading down the stairs.

“But you just~”

“I’m fine, oppa. You don’t have to pass by the mart, besides I want to eat those sweet rice cakes.” She grinned before going out of the house, Saehee headed to the gate.

She winced as four men bowed to her, she looked up just in time, Mark drove out from their front gates.

He stopped and rolled down the window, he grinned at her.

We talked about this!

You did, I wasn’t listening. See you at lunch.” He replied before driving away, Saehee scoffed and got in one of the SUVs.

 

Saehee walked around the mart, she felt a little peeved and uncomfortable, some of the people would stare at her. Her four “pals” were right behind her, looking around the place with guarded looks on their faces.

She pulled her baseball cap down again.

“We’ll hold them for you, young miss.” One of the guards stepped to her, she smiled thankfully before handing him the purchases.

She saw a stall selling colorful rice cakes and smiled as she approached it. Then she tensed as she felt a coat drape around her shoulders, she glanced up, wondering why the bodyguards weren’t reacting.

“Tuan.” She said dryly, Mark grinned and kissed her forehead before walking.

How did you know I was here?” She asked.

“I have eyes and ears.” Mark gave the four guards a nod, they slowly stepped back. Saehee sent him a look.

We have to talk about that.

I said I wasn’t joking, remember?

Mark.

Mark continued to walk beside her, he eyed her hot shorts, his nose scrunched slightly. Saehee tied the coat around her waist.

“It’s okay now, that guy’s behind bars. You put him there.”

“Having them with you helps me sleep better at night.”

Saehee paused and bit her lip. Mark turned and smiled her.

“We have that settled, right?”

“Is this still even called clingy?” She murmured, Mark chuckled and just wrapped one arm around her.

 

 

It was already late in the afternoon, Saehee was at the Tuan residence, Lina was with her in the living room.

“Lauren…wanted to talk?” She grinned, Lina nodded.

“About what?”

Mark entered the room and plopped down across them.

“I don’t know, she just made me call you.”

Jackson entered with his coffee, Lauren trailed behind him.

“Laur.” Saehee smiled.

“I’m not going to call you mommy anymore, I’m going to call daddy, uncle from now on.”

“After all the trouble that caused, you change your mind now?” Mark chuckled.

“Yes, I said I was going to stop when you both were happy, I didn’t tell you the other half. You needed to be with auntie Saehee.”

“I suddenly feel old.” Saehee mused before standing up to kiss the child’s cheek.

“That’s really sweet of you, Lauren.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

a few more fluffy chapters to go guys.

I decided that this fic isnt going to be my last. :>

thank you!