47

Made in the USA

 

 

“Who would taunt Mark like this?” Mister Jung asked.

“They probably realized that the only way to get to Mark is to use Saehee.” Jackson shook his head while giving a bitter smile.

“They’re checking his calls, do you think they contacted him?” Yunho asked.

“They probably did, and that’s what worries me.”

 

“You respond quite fast, President.” The man taunted again, his lips forming a smirk.

Mark chose not to reply as they walked in, the lights were minimal in the place.

“Bring her here!” The man before him called, Mark turned.

He heard some rustling, then a familiar voice resonated from the steel stairs.

“Sae~” Mark was yanked back by two men. He saw Saehee being dragged across him, her cheek was heavily bruised, her elbows were bleeding.

His blood boiled.

“Tuan..” She sputtered.

“You…shouldn’t have come…they’re going to~” One of the men pushed her to the ground.

“Don’t touch her!” Mark yelled with rage.

“Oh, no, we won’t. It’s not her we want hurt, it’s you, mister Tuan.”

 

“He received a call from an unknown number…form Sejori.”

“Seojori?” Jackson asked.

“We located his car too, he’s in front of an abandoned distillery at the very place. We’re sending respond teams right now.”

“I don’t understand…why contact hyung alone, they must need something, or want something from him.”

Yunho’s brows furrowed.

“Unless they just seek revenge, has Mark refused any companies lately?”

 

“You might not recognize me, but…I know you very well. The arrogant and prideful self made man.” The man walked around Mark slowly, Mark just glared at him.

“Hong Group, does that ring a bell to you?”

Mark’s eyes widened.

“We’re not buying, it’s too much of a loss.”

“Sir, they want to reschedule another meeting~” His secretary reasoned.

“No, the decision’s final. You may dismiss them.”

“My father built this company, and you couldn’t even try to hear us out. All I wanted was just to save~” The man lifted a baseball bat and hit Mark’s back.

Saehee screamed, Mark winced as he landed on the damp floor.

“My father’s hard work.” The man finished.

“I think it’s too late for that.” Mark sputtered as he pushed himself up, his eyes met with Saehee’s briefly, she was crying.

“Well, hearing you say that, makes me want to hurt you more…sir.”

Then he felt the bat him again.

 

“There was one company, Hong Group.”

Yunho looked up.

“Hyung kept on rejecting to meet them, it was useless to buy a dying company.” Jackson replied.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I can remember it clearly, but..why would~”

“We found them, the CCTVs caught one of the kidnappers driving around to the local market.”

“He was driving the vehicle they used when they kidnapped miss Jung.”

 

Saehee winced as she tried to drag herself across the floor. She could hear them beating Mark. She felt tears stain her cheeks.

“Mark Tuan, you can fight, dammit!” She managed to shout, she glanced up again, Mark wasn’t doing anything to defend himself.

It frustrated her, all those years of martial arts training, why wasn’t he fighting back?

Her tears clouded her vision, but she could see the blood on his lips and dripping on his forehead as they pulled him again.

Why…are you not fighting?” She asked again.

Mark just shook his head at her, blood stained his neck.

“You’re going to pass out if you don’t, Tuan!”

“Yell all you want, agasshi, but I don’t think your friend will listen to you. He never listens to anyone.” The man chuckled, his goons did the same.

Saehee felt tears line her eyes.

“I’m…sorry…Sae.” Mark wheezed, the man pushed him face first on the ground and kicked his back.

“Stop it! Please!” Saehee yelled.

Then Mark looked up to her, his lips moved.

“I love you.”

 

Then his eyes rolled back and he collapsed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

oops, I meant  "Protection Bi*chface" hahaha