50

Made in the USA

“Oh, oppa, did you forget something?” Saehee looked up from the couch, she was at the living room, watching movies on a Monday morning.

Yunho grinned at her.

“My..phone, are you going out today?”

“Yes, in a few, to the hospital. Tuan.” She shrugged.

“Ah, I almost forgot, is Changmin still in town?”

Yunho nodded.

“I’ll drop by after visiting Mark.”

“Right, I wonder whether you’ll still be friends when you step out of the house.” Yunho murmured before heading out again.

 

 

“Jackson, is something wrong at mommy and uncle’s house?” Lauren asked as Jackson navigated the car out of the gate, Lina laughed softly.

Jackson watched as four men clad in standard black and white suits stood by the gates, before them two Mercedes Benz SUVs were waiting. Both cars have the TUAN Motors emblazoned on the plate number.

“They were delivered from Taiwan?” Lina asked, Jackson nodded.

“That’s what he called uncle for last night.” Jackson shook his head before speeding away.

“Sae’s going to be pissed.” Lina nodded.

“Maybe…no, not just maybe.” Jackson replied.

“I think it’s typical of daddy to do that.” Lauren murmured.

 

 

“Really, Tuan?” Saehee groaned as the door opened, the man gave her a polite bow before closing the door again.

Mark gave Saehee a cheeky smile, then she noticed Yoora inside the room.

“Oh.” Saehee halted, suddenly feeling awkward.

Yoora was helping Mark with the  fruits, Mark was chewing on a slice of apple.

“Four guards, and bulletproof SUVs? What am I, the president?”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

Saehee’s eyes narrowed at him, she watched as Yoora handed him a napkin, Mark received it from her before taking the orange she just peeled.

Saehee looked away, biting the insides of her lips. She sat down, crossed her legs and drummed her fingers on the leather couch.

“Well, four bodyguards, nice, Mark.” Lina said as they entered the room. Lauren hopped in, wearing a mask on her face. Mark smiled at the child before helping her up to the bed.

Jackson entered the room and found Yoora in the room, he grinned.

“Oh, oppa, you have something here,” Yoora picked up a tissue and dabbed it on the corner of Mark’s lip.

“Oh, thanks.” Mark nodded at her.

Lauren’s eyes narrowed briefly but she turned to Saehee, who was looking at the windows studiously.

“Hi, bud.” Jackson said as he plopped beside her, Saehee exhaled before turning to him.

“I forgot…I have a meeting, I need to go.” Saehee stood up, gathering her Phillip Lim purse with her, Lina looked down to hide her smile.

“I’ll..call you later, bye.” Saehee murmured before kissing Mark’s cheek, then she left.

 

Saehee ran her fingers through her hair as she closed the doors behind her, her guards looked at her before following her.

“Where are we heading to, director?”

“I need to talk to someone.” She murmured before heading to the elevator.

 

Yunho glanced up as Saehee entered the reserved dining hall.

“Oppa!” She grumbled as she shut the doors behind her, Changmin chuckled.

Then Saehee paused, there was another lady with them, sitting beside Yunho. Changmin put down his utensils and patted the seat next to his.

“Come here, baby girl.” He cooed.

“Before I get introduced and before I sit, please tell me who she is to you.” Saehee said.

Yunho stood up and gently pulled his cousin.

“Sae,”

“I get it, I’m Jung Saehee, the younger cousin.” Saehee smiled and offered her hand. Changmin grinned.

“This is your oppa’s girlfriend, Lee Saerin.”

Yunho eyed his friend warily.

“Ah, you’re that designer, nice to meet you…unnie.”

“Same here, you’re prettier in real life, are you okay now?” Saerin asked.

Saehee finally sat down.

“I’ve never been this confused my whole life.”

 

Lina laughed, Mark put down the orange.

“She has no meeting to go to, she isn’t even working with the company.”

“This is going to drive Saehee crazy.” Jackson guffawed while clutching to his stomach.

Lauren sat beside her father.

“That was a setup?” She asked, Lina nodded and patted her daughter’s head.

Mark shook his head before grabbing the magazine on his bed and started to read.

“Still…unnie might…be angry with me.” Yoora stepped back, leaning on the windows. Mark nodded along with her.

“No stepping back, here. If you want to make the great Jung Saehee jealous, we need measures like these.” Jackson nodded.

“Just wait till she gets frustrated enough,  it will be funny.” He added.

 

“You know, Jackson, mommy might actually kill you for doing this to her.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++