37

Made in the USA

 

Saehee was on her third slice when Jackson came with Lauren.

“Mommy, are you all better? Oh, your arm.” Lauren frowned as she sat beside Saehee.

“I’m okay.”

“No, she’s not, she was dru~careless, that’s why she got hit by a car.” Jackson said dryly.

Mark nodded while eyeing Saehee.

“Wa~, you took only a day to reconcile? That was fast.” Jackson muttered as he plopped on the bed.

“But on the way here, I think I saw that man.” Lauren said.

“Who?” Saehee asked, Mark tossed her a napkin and pointed to her lip.

Saehee wiped her lip.

“That~”

The door opened, Myungsoo stepped in the room, Jackson glanced at Mark then at Saehee.

 

Mark glared at the door as it closed, Myungsoo wanted to talk to Saehee alone. That’s why they ended up stepping out since Saehee said she needed some air and some time away from Jackson.

“Should we follow them?” Jackson asked, Lauren sighed at his father before sitting beside Mark.

“What’s troubling you, daddy?”

“Your mom.”

“Why? She seems fine to me.”

“He’s just thinking that Saehee would take Myungsoo back, that’s why.” Jackson grinned, Mark sent him a look.

“Hyung, you really should tell her already.”

 

 

“I wanted to apologize for~”

Saehee shook his head.

“I..I may not be able to forgive you right away.”

Myungsoo paused.

“I know now, Myung.”

“Saehee~”

“I wasn’t enough for you, every night you met with someone, right?”

Myungsoo paled, he looked away from her. Saehee just smiled.

“Mark knew, but he kept it from me. He wanted to protect me from pain; he didn’t want me to be hurt. But I found out. I was so angry with you..and him, then I realized, I’m at fault too. So, don’t apologize.”

“Saehee, I~”

“If possible, don’t seek me out in the future. It disturbs me.” Saehee stood up and walked back to entrance. Myungsoo looked up to stop the tears from his eyes.

 

Saehee returned to the room, Jackson and Lauren were gone.

“They went out to eat.” Mark said to her, Saehee nodded and sat on the couch beside him.

“You can’t take him back, Sae.”

“I didn’t.”  She shrugged while snuggling to his side, Mark felt her head on his shoulder. He smiled.

“I want to sleep, be quiet.” She murmured.

“This room is equipped with a bed, genius.”

“Just let me sleep here, Tuan. Weren’t you worried that I may not be able to do this after the accident?” She challenged groggily before closing her eyes, Mark just grinned as he switched on the television. He patted her hair before pulling her closer to him.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++