35

Made in the USA

 

 

Yunho dashed out from the house and got in his car, it took him fifteen minutes to get to the hospital.

Just moments earlier, butler Seo had received a call from the hospital, one of the nurses had recognized Saehee as soon as she was brought in from a car accident.

Car accident.

Yunho frowned as he slammed the breaks and leapt out from his car.

 

 

Mark sat on the chair, his eyes never leaving the red light on top of the metallic doors.

Saehee was rushed about an hour ago, his knuckles paled as he curled them.

Worry was taking over him.

If only he went after her, she wouldn’t have gone drinking. Or if she did, she wouldn’t have to drink alone. She wouldn’t have to cross the damned street just to get her phone back.

He looked up and saw Yunho rushing in, he glanced at the older male.

“What happened? How is she~”

One of the doctors finally came out from the room.

 

Moli’s lips curled as she went down for breakfast, the help had informed earlier on the two males’ whereabouts.

“Young master Tuan has stayed at the hospital overnight, just this morning young master Wang left to visit miss Jung.”

“What happened to her?”

“She got in an accident, the young master Tuan was so mad earlier, I heard he almost punched one of the doctors when miss Jung was refused to occupy one of the top rooms.” The maid smiled before leaving her.

Moli’s brows furrowed, Yoora’s words echoed in her mind. She heard the front door opened, it was Mark.

“Miss Song?” He called, the maid appeared.

“Saehee has some clothes in my room, take them out. I’ll bring them to the hospital.”

Their intimacy was something odd, it wasn’t the type of intimacy between friends. Moli felt her tears coming. She slowly stood up and went back to her room.

 

Yunho stepped out the room to answer a call, Saehee was still asleep. Thankfully, she was okay. She only got a few bruises and her right arm was in a cast.

Mark arrived carrying a leather duffel with him, Yunho gave him a nod as the younger male stepped in the room.

“Yes, auntie..she’s fine. She’s sleeping..I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching over well.” Yunho bit his lip.

“Yes?” He paused.

“Then, I’ll tell her as soon as she wakes up, see you tomorrow.”

 

Mark stepped inside the room, he set the bag on the table and looked at Saehee. His brows furrowed as he took the seat beside her.

He studied her face, her left cheek was scratched. Gently he laced his fingers through her free hand.

“Did I really make you mad? I’m sorry, Sae. But you know; even if you don’t forgive me, just wake up. Then all would be well.” Mark whispered.

He kissed her cheek before standing.

“I’ll wait for you, to think about it…I think I always have been waiting for you.” He smiled before leaving.

 

Lauren watched as Moli got in the taxi with her luggage across the street. She grinned and went back to her room. Now, she only had Saehee to worry about.

She plopped on her bed and took out her phone.

Before she could react, the phone started to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this the Jung residence?”

“Yes~”

“Miss Jung has woken up, we just wanted to tell you. She’s looking for a certain Yunho oppa.”

 

Jackson remained quiet as the Tuan elders looked at their son. Mark was eating lunch, not speaking.

“Can you tell us why?” Mrs. Tuan said.

“I don’t want to marry her.” Mark looked up briefly.

“But, why? I thought you and Moli..before”

“That was before, she left me, ma. I thought…I was waiting for her, but I wasn’t.”

Jackson looked up and looked at his older cousin, Mr. Tuan finally spoke,

“Right, about Saehee, is she okay?”

“Yes, uncle, Sae’s~” Jackson got cut off when Mark spoke again,

 

“I was waiting for her. Not anyone else.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I didnt say I would quit guys. It's because I'm doubting myself lately, it's not because I'm busy or anything. Anyway, thanks for you kind words :>