21

Made in the USA

Saehee yawned as she went down for breakfast; she had just showered and was clad in a pair of jean shorts, a peplum top and her favorite Prada loafers.

“Oppa?” She glanced up.

“He just left for work, miss.”

“Right,” Saehee glanced at her get up, she didn’t have office clothes back in her closet.

“The young master has arranged for the driver to bring you to the office, young miss.”

“Can you ask~”

“About your clothes, don’t worry young miss. We sent some over at the company.”

“Thanks!” Saehee grinned before she started eating, butler Seo kept his smile hidden.

 

Yunho eyed the paper warily. Of course, he knew about Myungsoo and his younger cousin. He didn’t have the guts to ask Saehee, but he could see it. His cousin wasn’t acting herself last night.

He leaned back on his chair.

His thoughts went back to what Jackson told him.

“Honestly hyung, the past few days we’ve trying to keep Sae away from him before this happened. He keeps…on hurting her. And I don’t like it, Mark hyung doesn’t like it.”

“Hurting?”

“He doesn’t understand Saehee, he doesn’t make her happy, not anymore.”

But it was somehow pleasing and yet amazing, he was expecting that his cousin would be all down and depressed, but of course she was sad, but Saehee doesn’t seem to be totally put down about it. Yunho, then remembered Mark, he smiled to himself. The two always had a certain bond between them, a connection only the two of them can explain.

Yunho shook his head, then the doors opened, revealing the young Jung heiress, her eyes sending daggers towards him.

“Oppa, what does this mean?”

“What, baby girl?”

“My office is locked.”

“Hmm.” He nodded.

“Hmm?! Oppa, I have work~”

“You’re only allowed to come to the office at least twice a month, your secretary will be in contact via e-mail, only important stuff will be sent to you, of course.”

“Huh?” Saehee was confused.

“You’re kind of fired, baby girl, well for three months.” Yunho smiled at her.

“Oppa, what are you~”

“I came here to help, since everything’s done at Japan.”

“But I was~”

“Doing okay, I know, but you’re overworking yourself. You need to rest and enjoy.”

“Oppa!”

“You may go now, baby girl.”

 

Mark had just stepped out from his office when his phone started to ring.

“Jung Saehee.” He said without glancing at the screen.

“I got fired.”

“Oh, really?”

“I’m serious, pick me up at the office.”

“How about no.”

“Please, Tuan?” She said dryly.

Mark just grinned to himself before putting his phone down.

 

Jackson paused as he saw his cousin rush to the elevator.

“There’s only one reason or rather, person to make him move that fast,”

Mark’s secretary turned to look at him, Lauren nodded as she took her father’s hand.

“Mommy.”

“Yes, Miss Jung just called him.”

Jackson just grinned before heading to the office.

 

 

Saehee glanced up when she heard murmurs around her, she was standing at the company’s lobby.

Mark was clad in a fitted jacket and jeans as he walked to her.

“I got fired.” She muttered as he kissed her cheek.

Mark chuckled.

“Ya!”

“It’s quite funny and ironic.”

 

Saehee got down from the car.

“You don’t get it, I got fired.” She said. Mark rolled his eyes as he walked beside her.

He glanced around them, the busy Myeongdong area.

“What does oppa mean by I need to rest?” She grumbled again.

“You need it.”

“I don’t.”

“You do.”

“Did you call Yoora and told her about Lauren?”

“No, do I have to?”

Saehee blinked.

“No. But~”

Mark just shrugged and took her hand.

“Shall we get something to eat?” She asked. Mark glanced at her.

“Are you feeling better?” He asked meaningfully.

“..Surprisingly..yes.”

He smiled and nodded.

“I just hope our paths wont meet again and I hope that you would be more warm towards people.” She mused at the end, Mark nudged her away, Saehee just grinned and leapt on his back again.

“Are heartbroken people supposed to be hyper?”

“You need to rephrase that, bud.”

“Are the people who just got fired supposed to be hyper?”  He said while chuckling lightly, the two got stared at as the passed.

“That’s more like it, Tuan.” Saehee nodded while wrapping her arms around his neck.

“But, Saehee-yah,”

“Yo.”

“Don’t be too sad about it, I’m not saying that you shouldn’t hurt. I just don’t want you to mope around, you’re a strong independent lady, and you don’t need a man to make you happy. And you know that.”

 

Saehee smiled as tears formed in her eyes before burying her face on his neck.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++