27

Made in the USA

 

Moli stood up as she heard Mark step in the house.

“Ge, let’s talk.” She said, Mark stared at her before nodding.

“This….I didn’t know about it.”

“What do you want me to say?” Mark asked bluntly, Moli frowned.

“I know what I did to you before~”

“I told you not to talk about it.” Mark’s tone was sharp.

“No, we have to talk about this. Ge, I’m sorry. For leaving you that time, I just~”

Mark shook his head at her.

“I don’t want to do this marriage, Moli.”

“We have no choice, our parents~”

“I haven’t talked to my parents.”

“I know why you are doing this!” Moli almost yelled, Mark paused from the stairs.

“Are you trying to put the blame on me? Am I the one who left before?”

“It’s not this anymore, you’re not mad at me for leaving. I don’t think so.”

Mark’s brows furrowed.

“Saehee. She doesn’t know does she? Do you even know?” She asked.

“What are you saying?”

Moli just shook her head at him.

“Tomorrow, I’ll check in at a hotel.”

 

“Its put me in a difficult situation, oppa.” Saehee said as she ate breakfast, Lauren was still asleep inside her room.

“Difficult?”

“Mark’s being arranged, the girl arrived yesterday.”

“Geurae?” Yunho’s brows rose.

“She happens to be…this girl who left Mark. Like his first love, I never really met her, but…before we moved here, she left him. And it…” Saehee shook her head, remembering how Mark reacted before.

Moli broke him.

“So, how did Mark~”

“Mark’s not the problem, oppa. Lauren is.”

“Lauren?” Yunho put down the paper.

“Last night, she heard Mark and Moli talking, she’s staying over at the Tuans now, that’s why Lauren grabbed her backpack and told us she didn’t want to sleep there anymore.”

“She’s got the Jackson personality.”

“Oppa.” Saehee grumbled.

“Her calling you mommy and daddy isn’t going to help you either, I know.” Yunho nodded.

“Maybe it’s time you made changes, baby girl. I’m sure Mark will understand.”

She nodded.

“But I heard about Myungsoo,”

Yunho studided his cousin’s face, but Saehee just nodded.

“We’re over. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“Good.” Yunho smiled before returning to his meal.

 

Moli nodded as the secretary politely made her sit. She was at Mark’s office, and she was told that Mark was still busy, so she was asked to wait for a while.

Moli exhaled and set her purse on her lap.

The secretary offered her coffee before going back to his desk.

“Hey, secretary Yoo.” She heard a familiar voice enter, Moli looked up, Saehee was searching something in her purse while holding onto a cup of coffee.

“Is he in?” She asked, the secretary nodded before Saehee pushed both doors open and entered the room.

Moli’s eyes widened, she felt the secretary avoid looking at her.

 

 

“Hi.” Saehee murmured as she entered, she dropped her bag on the leather couch and took a sip of her coffee, Mark was sitting on his desk.

“Is there something you want to talk about?” She asked, Mark shook his head and just reached for her coffee and drank. Saehee didn’t bother to react.

“I thought you were going to be busy.”

He shook his head.

“If this is about Moli, Mark, don’t be..cold to her. She probably doesn’t even know why she was arranged to marry you.”

“I don’t want to.” Mark said quietly.

Saehee leaned on the desk, her arms crossed.

“If I pretend to be your girlfriend, it wouldn’t work. Though, I would really help you if I can, but this~”

Mark stood up and walked to the windows.

Then it all hit her, Mark was confused.

“You don’t know what to do.” Saehee stated.

“Sae…I….can’t..face her. I don’t know what to do with her.”

Saehee just frowned, this was another side of Mark. She just opened her arms to him.

“Then, like what you said, just don’t think. Don’t think on how you should treat her. Just…” She felt Mark’s arms surround her tightly.

“….,be Tuan.”

Then the doors opened, Saehee felt Mark tense and he slowly let go. Moli was standing by the doors, with hurt in her eyes.

“I was waiting outside, you made me sit outside like a fool. But then Saehee arrives, she just goes in?!”

Saehee’s eyes widened.

She was outside?

“What is that to you?” Mark asked.

“People already know we’re engaged, how could you do this to me?”

“Who asked you to come here?”

Saehee looked away.

Moli’s eyes started to moisten, her tears started to run down her cheeks. Saehee saw how Mark’s eyes widened. She almost smiled.

“You’re…being too much.” Moli said before turning away from them. Mark looked away.

“Go after her, I know you want to.” Saehee said.

“Sae~”

“Don’t..do this to yourself..to her.”

 

 

Mark exhaled before heading out of the office.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++