Two

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin went to the bathroom and rinsed her hair out in the sink and then tied her hair up with an elastic she had around her wrist. With her wet hair in a bun she headed back to class ten minutes late. She entered the room and the teacher just glanced up at her. He didn't recognise her for a second and then it clicked in that she was the new student, he then proceeded on with the lesson. Yujin just sat down at her desk and stared straight out the broken window wondering how many more days she had to come here and suffer. The lunch bell rang and Yujin looked to the other students. They all pulled out packed lunches and began eating in silence. She let out a sigh to mask the grumbling that came from her stomach. To ignore her hungry Yujin bit the inside of her cheek and pulled a book out of her backpack.

"GET BACK HERE!" Screaming could be heard from the hallway and a tall, lanky boy ran into the class room with panic painted over his face. The sound of footsteps running down the hallway became louder and louder. Yujin stared at the boy whose eyes connected with hers. She cursed herself in her head because the boy ran over to her and shoved an envelope into the book she was reading.

"Sorry." Was all he said when the door burst open and standing there were the boys from earlier.  The blonde boy saw the lanky boy and his eyes locked on him. "She has it!" The boy said pointing at Yujin who was just staring at the boys.

"You." The blonde boy said as he charged across the class room and grabbed Yujin by the collar of her shirt. He ripped her from the chair and lifted her up so she was standing on her toes. "Give it back." Yujin just stared in horror and clawed at his hands to get him to let her go.

"T-Take it!" She said as she pointed to the letter on the desk. A short boy with a bandana tied around his forehead stepped forward and grabbed the envelope.

"Got it, let's go." He said as he waved the envelope in the air and headed back to his friends who were hanging out by the door.

"Let go of me....please..." Yujin said trying her hardest not to cry. I think she could mark this down as the worst day of her life. Except for that one day a year ago. But that was for a totally different reason.

"You're a pain in the ." The blonde slammed Yujin against the gated window making her yelp.

"Rap Monster!" A voice called from the door. Rap Monster looked over his shoulder and saw one of his friends, staring at him with an intense gaze. "You're acting childish." He said and Rap Monster rolled his eyes.

"She took my stuff." Rap Monster tightened his grip on Yujin's shirt and she forced herself to breathe.

"Clearly that idiot just passed the envelope off to her." The guy talking to him just chuckled as he jabbed his thumb at the lanky boy who was trying to sneak away.

"But J-Hope I just-" Rap Monster wanted to say something but the other boy just held his hand up.

"Put her down. We can deal with her later. Right now we have to deal with the idiot who stole it in the first place." J-Hope looked to his friends and two of them, one with a baby face and the other with bright orange hair, walked over to the boy and twisted his arm behind his back. The boy whined and begged for mercy but they just mocked him and dragged him out of the class.

"So stupid." One of the boys muttered before walking out of the class room behind his friends.

"Come on Rap Monster. Put the stupid girl down." J-Hope whistled to Rap Monster like he was a dog. A deep growl resonated from the pit of his stomach and Rap Monster finally put Yujin back on her feet.

"Next time I see you I'm going to beat the crap out of you. I don't care that you're a girl. No one messes with me." Rap Monster punched the gated window beside her head making Yujin flinch. After being called by J-Hope again, Rap Monster finally left. All the boys walked out of the class room and Yujin just stood there, shaking like a leaf. Her classmates looked at her and then just looked back at their text books. It was as if they were just ignoring her so that it would be easier to forget about her once she was gone. Yujin sat back down at her desk and looked at her hands that were shaking terribly. She couldn't get them to stop.

What could she do to avoid getting beat up? Running away from here and never coming back was an option. Maybe she could cry and whine to her parents and they could switch her out of that school. Or maybe she could just drop out of school all together. All were very over dramatic decisions that were becoming possibilities for Yujin.

One of the boys walked down the hallway watching Rap Monster and his friends teasing and threatening the boy they were going to beat up. He didn't want to do it, but he had no other option. These guys were his friends. They didn't act like it but they were amazing friends. They were with him through everything and if they want him to beat up a guy then he would do it for them. But when he saw the way Rap Monster was treating that new girl just made him furious. It took all of his strength to force himself to not punch Rap Monster in the face.

He didn't know what it was about the new girl but he found her fascinating. Even when the intimidating Rap Monster was pinning her to the wall and threatening her like that, she didn't cry. Instead she just looked a little annoyed. He could tell she was terrified but she did a great job at hiding it. They made it to the stair case and Rap Monster instantly started beating the living day lights out of this poor kid. He felt bad for the guy.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?" Rap Monster looked at his friend who just stood back. He sighed and glared at Rap Monster who was forcing him in with peer pressure.  With a heavy heart he raised his foot and kicked the boy square in the chest sending him flying down the stairs. His friends cheered as they saw the boy cry and try to run away. His friends swarmed him like a pack of vultures and all he could do was stand by. He was as bad as them. He deserved no pity. Others would say he was being forced to act this way and be in their gang. But he could always so no. There have been many chances when he could walk away. Leave all these idiots behind. But he couldn't. He didn't want to. Secretly, he liked it and that scared him.

►---------------------------------►

Who do you think the guy is?