Twenty four

High Skool Luv Affair

The next day Jin walked to school with a skip in his step. He had been texting Ahri constantly and they really seem to connect. He knew that f they continued to get along so easily that he was soon on the path of calling her a friend. Jin walked through the front gates and saw his friends standing by the front doors as usual.

"Hey guys." He walked up and all of them fell quiet. It was a little awkward and Jin had no idea why. "What's wrong?" Jin nervously asked and he looked around the group and saw that Yujin and Suga were nowhere in sight. "Where's Yujin?" Jin was getting anxious without Yujin around.

"Where the Hell were you yesterday?" Rap Monster asked clearly very angry.

"I was hanging out at my house. I didn't feel like coming to school. Now, where is Yujin?" Jin was getting defensive. He shouldn't have to explain himself.

"She's resting at her place." Jungkook said without even looking at Jin. They were all mad at him about not answering his phone yesterday. When they needed him, Jin was nowhere in sight.

"Is she sick? What happened?"

"Got7 got to her, that's what happened." J-Hope stepped forward and shoved Jin a little. "They got to her and beat the crap out of her and you weren't even answering your damn phone." J-Hope shoved Jin again this time making the older man stumble backwards a little bit.

"They...they did what?" Jin was furious. Even he was getting mad at himself. Jin couldn't control himself; he was furious. Jin turned to run away but Rap Monster grabbed his arm.

"If you really care about her, you will leave her alone." Rap Monster didn't want Jin messing with Yujin or Suga. They were happy together and they didn't deserve being ripped apart by someone who claimed to be their friend. Jin ripped his arm away from Rap Monster and glared at him.

"I have to see her." Jin took off running towards Yujin's place just as the school bell rang in the background. His friends just watched as their friend ran off.

Yujin groaned as she snuggled  up against Suga who was sleeping beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Suga sleeping and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Yujin wiggled out of his arms and crawled off the mat. Suga whined and rolled over into the emptiness where Yujin was. She snuck into the bathroom and when she saw her face she had to hold back a scream. Her face was puffy and black and blue.

"Yujin?" She heard Suga call for her. She quickly closed the bathroom door and barricaded it using her body. "You okay?" Suga gently knocked on the door as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"I look like a monster." Yujin whined. She didn't want Suga to see her like this.

"I'm sure you look fine." Suga wanted her to come out. He didn't want her to feel like she had to hide herself away. "Come out. I want to see you." Suga whined and Yujin sighed heavily.

"Fine, but promise you won't laugh." Yujin made him promise and Suga agreed. She slowly opened the door and poked her head out. When Suga saw her he let out a little yell. Yujin slammed the door closed again and Suga laughed.

"I was kidding!~ Yujin-ah~ Open the door please. I'm sorry." Suga had to hold back his laughter as he heard Yujin whine on the other side of the door. Yujin opened the door again and this time Suga stayed silent and just looked at her. She was a little bruised but she was still beautiful. "Come here." Suga held his arms open and Yujin went and was embraced by him.

"You're mean~" Yujin whined and Suga chuckled while her hair.

"Sorry~" Suga kissed the top of her head and separated. "Do you want something for breakfast? I'll run out and get us something." Suga grabbed his wallet that he had thrown onto the ground and put it in his pocket.

"Aren't your parents worried about you?" Yujin asked as she followed him towards the door.

"I'll call them and leave them a message, okay?" Suga smiled brightly when he saw how relaxed Yujin was. "What do you want for breakfast? Bagel? Kimbap?" Yujin asked for just coffee and a bagel and Suga happily agreed. She headed back to the bathroom to start washing up. Suga opened the door and standing on the other side was Jin who was panting. They both stood there staring at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked glaring at Suga.

"I could ask you the same thing." Suga spat back.

"Yoongi~ Are you gone yet?" Yujin came out of the bathroom with her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She walked over and saw Suga and Jin standing at the door. Jin's eyes traveled from Suga to Yujin. When he saw the state she was in his heart broke. While he was running around with Ahri, Yujin was in pain. When Yujin saw Jin her eyes grew wide. She covered her face and ran back into the bathroom.

"Yujin-" Jin stepped forward to chase after her but Suga placed a hand on his chest and denied him from entering the apartment. "Yah." Jin scowled at Suga who just stared back, not intimidated by his hyung.

"Leave Jin. She doesn't want to see anyone today." Suga pushed him back so he could step outside. He closed the door behind him. They stood outside and Suga forced Jin down the stairs and out of the alley.

"I have a right to see her. She's my friend too." Jin grabbed a hold of Suga by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the building. Suga grabbed his shirt as well.

"What a good friend! You weren't there when she needed you." Suga shook Jin off and took a few steps down the street. "Leave her alone Jin. I mean it. If I find out you talked to her, I will beat the crap out of you." Suga threatened his hyung and then calmly walked down the street towards the nearest coffee shop. Jin cursed under his breath and punched the wall. He started at the staircase that led to her apartment and thought about ignoring Suga completely, but remembering how she ran away from him Jin felt betrayed. He lowered his head and walked away. He would try to talk to Yujin again, but he would give her time to forgive him.