Seven

High Skool Luv Affair

The next day Yujin headed to school. She was earlier than most people and she liked it that way. Yujin made her way to her class and sat at the desk, drawing small circles into the wood. Eventually more and more people showed up and ever Jungkook entered the class before the teacher. He sat in the desk in front of her and sat facing her.

"What's up?" He said with a smile on his face. Yujin just stared at him blankly for a few seconds before looking back down at her desk. "Do I intimidate you or something?"

"Or maybe it has to do with the fact that you and your friends hate me." Yujin didn't look up even when the teacher walked in and tried to teach an actual lesson.

"Yeah, well...." Jungkook could say nothing to that and let out a large sigh. "We're sorry about that. We didn't really know you."

"No ." Yujin muttered under her breath. Jungkook smirked and looked down at all the circles she was carving into the desk top.

"On behalf of all of Bangtan, I would like to apologise." He held out his hand and Yujin just glared at him. Jungkook was giving his best attempt to look sweet and innocent but Yujin could see right through him.

"No." Yujin slapped his hand away. The teacher became silent and the other students turned and looked towards her. Jungkook was visibly angry but he just nodded his head and turned back towards the front of the room.

"What are you all looking at? Shouldn't you be teaching or something?" Jungkook threw his pencil at the teacher making the older man flinch. Jungkook put his feet on his desk and closed his eyes. Yujin on the other hand tried to focus on her work but every once in a while she would catch herself looking at the back of Jungkooks head. The lunch bell rang and Yujin jumped out of her desk and quickly walked to the bathroom. Jungkook saw her leave and then just closed his eyes again. Yujin came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and readjusted the bandages around her hands. With her head down Yujin headed back to the class. She could remember a time when she held her head high with pride. People would lower their gaze when they saw her, not the other way around.

"Watch it!" A guy said as Yujin bumped into him and the tramp he was making out with. Yujin just glared at him and kept walking. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!" The guy pushed the other girl away and charged towards Yujin. He grabbed her by the back of her hair and slammed her against the wall. "Apologise to me."

"Screw off." Yujin said. The guy grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. Yujin let out a little yelp of pain.

"Apologise to me you idiot!" The guy yelled again. Everyone in the hallways stopped moving and watched them. They were all laughing and talking about Yujin as she was shoved up against the wall by some guy.

"I.SAID.SCREW.OFF!" Yujin said back and it only made the guy angrier. He spun her around and raised his hand as if he were going to hit her. Yujin closed her eyes ready for the hit but it never came. Instead she heard a deep, painful groan. She opened her eyes and saw the guy that was messing with her was pinned on the ground. Suga had the guys arm behind his  back and was twisting it so much Yujin was sure he was on the verge of dislocating the guys arm.

"Now what kind of guy goes around messing with innocent women?" J-Hope said as he walked up behind Suga. Yujin looked over and soon all of Bangtan was surrounding her and the guy on the floor.

"Do it Suga." Rap Monster said and the guy started screaming, begging them to stop. Suga started twisting more and Yujin couldn't take it. She reached out and grabbed a hold of Suga's wrist.

"Stop. Please....stop...." Yujin's hand was shaking as she grabbed a hold of him. Suga looked from Rap Monster back to Yujin. His leader nodded his head and Suga let go of the guy who was a crying mess on the ground.

"Get lost." Jimin kicked the guy in the ribs before the guy scrambled to his feet and ran away holding his arm tight against his body.

"Don't you guys have better things to do than to follow me around all day?" Yujin let go of Suga and looked at all of them.

"I told you we were trying to apologise." Jungkook looked to Rap Monster and saw the older man roll his eyes. V was already hitting on a girl who was standing close by and was whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"I'll see you guys later." V said good bye to his friends and left with his arm around the girls waist.

"He's going to get an STD by just touching her." Yujin shook her head and out of nowhere Jin let out a large chuckle. They all looked at him and he just shrugged.

"What....it was funny..." He let out a sigh and put his hands back in his pockets.

"What Kookie said was right." Rap Monster went over to Yujin and slung his arm over her shoulder. Yujin naturally flinched, expecting him to put her into a head lock or something. "We like you Yujin. You have balls....well...you know what I mean." Rap Monster started walking away with Yujin and the other guys slowly started to follow them. People saw Yujin together with Bangtan and they started to whisper. Phones were pulled out and fingers rapidly typed.

"So?" Yujin started to get that familiar feeling again. Acceptance.  

"So, we want you to hang out with us." Jimin shot Jungkook a look and the maknae nodded and disappeared into his class room. He grabbed his bag and packed Yujin's bag. The other students looked at him with large, scared eyes.

"She isn't feeling well. We're taking her home. Got it?" Jungkook grabbed one of the male students by the collar of his shirt and the boy nodded so hard that his glasses came flying off his face. Jungkook let go of him and ran out of the class room and caught up with his friends and Yujin as they exited out the front doors of the school.

One of the boys hung in the back of the group and watched as his leader so casually put his arm around Yujin. Even just thinking about doing that made his heart beat like crazy. He wanted to be the one to be beside her, not Rap Monster. He was the one that started hating her first and he thought he should be the one to get the closest to her. It wasn't fair. But he wouldn't say anything. No, he would let Rap Monster and the other guys get close to her. He wanted them to be friends. Being enemies with her was slowly killing him.

They walked out of the school gates and turned left. After talking and laughing for ten minutes Yujin suddenly stopped walking. Rap Monster looked at her and how white had become as she stared straight ahead. He looked where she was looking and saw that only a few feet in front of them was Got7.

"Yujin." Jackson called out and charged out from his group towards her. Yujin slowly took a step back. The rest of Bangtan stepped forward and surrounded her so Jackson couldn't get anywhere near her."Move you Neanderthals." Jackson reached out to grab Yujin but Jin grabbed Jackson. A deadly serious look crossed his face as the two stared each other down.

"Don't come near her anymore." J-Hope stepped up beside Jin as the older man threw away Jackson's hand.

"We can do what we want." JB strolled up casually and looked at Rap Monster, the two of them had a few marks left from their fight the other day. The two leaders glared at each other. Yujin thought she was going to be sick. Seeing these two groups together brought back so many memories. The men that once protected her were now becoming her enemies. The man she loved was now her worst nightmare.

"Yujin, come here." Jackson called for her again and Yujin took a step back.

"She's not a dog, you moron." Suga spat out at him. There was clearly tension in the air and even Yujin thought she couldn't stop it this time if they decided to fight.

"What did you say shortie?" Yugyeom towered over Suga but he didn't care. Suga stood toe to toe with Yugyeom and was determined to make the younger man crumbled before him.

"Any last words?" JB whispered to Rap Monster. Got7 and Bangtan were all taking off their uniform jackets so as to not interfere with their fighting. Rap Monster gently moved Yujin behind him. For once Yujin was terrified of Rap Monster, she was actually rooting for him.

"Yeah....go f--k yourself."

-----------------------------------------

One of the guys will be eliminated next chapter

XD