BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

">http://

By eleven at night Eunmi was falling asleep against her sisters shoulder. Jin could tell that Ahri wanted to take her home so Jin offered to walk them home.

"Are you coming back oppa?" Yujin asked with slight disappointment in her tone as she talking to him.

"I think I'm just going to go back home after dropping them off. But I might come back." Jin smiled at Yujin before heading out of the restaurant with the two girls. Yujin could see that Ahri and Jin were perfect for each other. They were both very kind and very generous. She was more outgoing but Jin was always silently watching out for her. Yujin felt a twinge of jealousy as she watched them walk away. She wasn't jealous that they might eventually start a relationship with each other. She didn't have feelings for Jin like that. It felt more like a little sister watching her older brother leaving her behind. She wanted to always be with him but knew that they had to separate in the end because they had different destinies. They would always be connected even if they weren't together. Yujin and Suga stayed for an hour but around midnight Yujin was starting to get sleepy.

"I'm exhausted." Suga faked a yawn and nudged Yujin so her eyes would stay open. "I think I'm going to head home. Yujin, wanna come with?" Suga stood up and Yujin quickly followed after him.

"USE PROTECTION!" V screamed over the noise in the restaurant. Every fell quiet and stared at the horrified couple standing at the door. The boys were laughing so hard they started to cry. Yujin's face was bright red as she ran out of the restaurant. Suga cursed at them and followed after her. He grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry about that. They're s." Suga felt terrible. He could see how embarrassed she was. Suga thought about going back and punching V in the face.

"It's okay. I should be use to it by now." Yujin laughed at her own reaction to what V had said. She tried to shrug it off but Suga could still tell she was uncomfortable. "You should go home." Yujin said pointing to the bus stop.

"I thought I was going to stay with you this weekend." Suga pouted out his bottom lip and tried to act cute but Yujin just glared at him.

"Go and be with your family, idiot." Yujin said with a smirk on her face. Suga sighed because he knew there was no use in fighting with her.

"Alright, but don't walk through this park with me." Suga pointed towards the dimly lit park that was separating them from the bus stop. "Call me as soon as you get to your place, okay?" Suga poked her nose and Yujin scrunched her face up.

"Okay, I promise." Yujin kissed his lips lightly and the two separated.  Suga watched her as she walked away until her figure disappeared around the corner of a building. He couldn't help the smile that crawled onto his face as he thought about how lucky he was to have Yujin in his life. He turned to walk towards the bus stop when someone bumped into him.

"Yah!" Suga said as the guy pulled his cap down farther down on his face, bowed slightly and then quickly walked away. Suga cursed under his breath and then headed to  the bus stop where he waited for five minutes before the bus showed up.

The guy with the cap quickly made it into an alley between two buildings and pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. He smirked when he saw that he had successfully pickpocketed  the cell phone off of Suga. He pulled his cap off and in the deep yellow light from the street lamps, Youngjae's face could be seen. Youngjae pulled out his own phone and called up his friends telling them that their plan was in motion and that they needed to meet up with him.

When Suga got home he reached into his pockets to look for his cell phone but when he found them empty he panicked. He thought that maybe he dropped it on the way to his house or that maybe he dropped it on the bus so he left his house and retraced his steps all the way back to the bus stop and saw that his phone was nowhere in sight. Yujin reached her little apartment above Jungkook's family grocery store and headed to her bedroom. As she washed her face she pulled out her phone and was about to call Suga to tell him that she made it home safe, but she saw that she had a text from him.

From: Yoongi~~

Meet me at the park by the bus stop from earlier. We need to talk.

Yujin wondered what they needed to talk about so she tried to call him to see what was going on. He didn't answer and Yujin groaned. She put her shoes back on and left her apartment to go all the way back to the park where they had separated. She thought that maybe he had lost his bus pass or maybe they needed to talk about what had happened at the restaurant with V. Yujin mumbled the whole way there about how mad she was that she had to go all the way back to the park that Suga specifically told her not to go to. As Yujin walked up to the park she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and didn't recognise the number. She thought about not answering but did in the end.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yujin, it's me. I lost my phone so I wasn't able to get your call. Did you make it home safe?" Suga was laying around in his room using his home phone as his family sat in the living room watching an old drama from the 1990's.

"Huh? You lost it? You mean you lost it after you sent me that text?" Yujin was seriously confused. She looked around the park seeing if Suga was hanging around there but there was no sign on his. In fact there wasn't anybody else around except for her.

"Text? What text?" Suga sat up on his bed and tried to remember if he sent her any text that she might have gotten.

"The one about meeting you at the park....you did send me a text right?" Yujin suddenly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Something wasn't right. Her whole body was telling her to leave and Yujin wasn't going to fight against her animal instincts.

"I would never text you that..." Suga thought about it and remembered the guy that bumped into him. The guys must have stolen his phone and used it to text Yujin to get her there alone. "Get out of there!" Suga yelled and headed into the main part of his place with his family. Yujin wasted no time and turned to run but standing right behind her was Jackson.

"Jackson?!" Yujin said before he placed his hand over , muffling her scream. Someone else grabbed her from behind and pulled her to the ground. Yujin dropped the phone as she screamed and struggled to get free.

"YUJIN?! IS JACKSON THERE?! YUJIN....ANSWER ME!" Suga yelled into the phone and all he could hear was some guys laughing and Yujin's muffled voice. BamBam saw Yujin's phone on the ground and saw that it was still on. He picked it up and heard Suga's panicked voice. BamBam chuckled before hanging up the phone and smashing it on the ground. Yujin was pinned on the ground with Jackson sitting on top of her while JB, Jr and Yugyeom held down her arms and legs. Yujin was screaming and crying as the guys held her down but they didn't care about how much she fought against them. She kept going against what they were saying and she needed to learn her lesson, once and for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------