Five

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin sat completely still at her desk until the end of the day. Jungkook never came back to class and no one was really surprised. The bell rang and  Yujin stayed completely frozen, staring at her text book at all the jumbled letters and numbers. If it wasn't Bangtan then it was some other low life freak. There was no way out for her and she knew that and her old life wasn't looking so bad right now. After ten minutes Yujin finally packed up her bag and headed out of the school. Standing at the front door was Bangtan as if they were waiting for her. With a roll of her eyes and marched forward and walked past them. As she walked past someone reached out and grabbed the ends of her hair. She spun around and slapped a hand seeing that it was Rap Monster.

"What's up?" He asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.  Yujin turned to walk away but Rap Monster grabbed her and pulled her tight against him. He spun her around so their faces were only an inch apart. V and Jimin laughed and started cheering their leader on. "You're kinda cute up close." Rapmonsters breath stank of smoke and hamburgers.

"Drop dead." She spit in his face and in the moment of confusion that followed Yujin managed to slip out of his grasps and took off running to the front gate.

"GET BACK HERE!" Rap monster wiped the spit off his face and took off running after her.

"He's going to kill her!" J-Hope said watching a pissed off rap monster chasing after dead meat.

"." Suga took off running after Rap Monster with Jungkook and Jin hot on his trail. Yujin made it to the front gate and looked behind her to see that Rap Monster wasn't far behind. When she turned back around she bumped into someone. Strong arms wrapped around her to keep her from falling.

"Sorry!" Yujin muttered before looking up at the person. When she saw who it was her eyes grew wide and she shoved herself out of his arms. "J-Jackson..." Yujin saw that her ex boyfriend and his friends were all standing there staring at her. "Ah!" Yujin let out a scream as Rap Monster ran up behind her and wrapped an arm around her neck.

"YO! WHAT THE HELL!" Jackson yelled when he saw Rap Monster choking Yujin.

" out." Rap Monster warned him before dragging Yujin back onto school property. Jackson and his friends followed. All of them had a fire burning in their eyes. No one touched Yujin like that. She might have broken up with Jackson and moved to a different school, but to them she was still like their sister. Suga, Jin, Jungkook, J-Hope, Jimin and V finally caught up with them.

"Let her go." JB warned as he stepped forward glaring at Rap Monster. The other boy chuckled and took his arm from around and grabbed her by the back of her hair instead. Yujin whined in pain and clawed at his hand to let her go.

"Why don't you mind your own damn business?" Rap Monster could see how badly the other boys cared about Yujin. "We're just joking around, aren't we Yujin?" He forced her to turn her head and look at him. She winced and forced herself to close her eyes so she didn't have to actually look at him. "In fact, you could say that we're a couple. She can't keep her hands off of me." Rap Monster leaned forward. Yujin pushed her hands against his chest to keep him away from her but he just pulled her face closer to him so that their lips brushed.

"STOP IT!" Jr yelled with his fists clenched. Bangtan could tell that a fight was going to start. "Come on GOT7, let's do this." Jr took off his coat and threw it onto the ground. Rap monster threw Yujin to the ground and she landed with a hard thud. Within seconds JB lunged at Rap Monster and the two of them were throwing fists at each other. The two groups charged and began a brawl. A pair of strong arms lifted Yujin from the back before gently nudging her out of the way. By the time she looked around the person was back in the fight so she couldn't tell who the one who helped her was.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Yujin yelled at the boys but they were all pumped with too much adrenaline. She hated seeing them fight. Mostly because she didn't want GOT7 to get hurt and she didn't want to have Bangtan hate her even more. "I SAID TO STOP!" Yujin charged in and tackled JB and Rap Monster.

"What the Hell!" Rap Monster yelled as he scrambled back to his feet. JB did the same and they instantly raised their fists ready to fight again even though their handsome faces were all bloody and bruised.

"Stop fighting!" Yujin shoved JB back away from Rap Monster and just shot the other boy a warning glare. The other boys stopped fighting and watched as Yujin stood there scolding the two leaders.

"But they were messing with you." JB pointed towards Rap monster who replied with the middle finger. JB bit the inside of his mouth and took a step forward. Yujin had to shove him back again.

"I don't need your help." Yujin whispered to JB whose gaze softened when he looked at Yujin who had tears in her eyes.

"But-"

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP." Yujin spun around and face Rap Monster. She grabbed his wrist and started to drag him back towards the school. He was so surprised that Rap monster let himself be dragged off. The rest of Bangtan slowly followed leaving GOT7 alone.

"I don't like them hanging around her." Mark said as he stepped forward and stood beside Jackson.

"Me neither." Yugyeom leaned on Youngjae who was helping BamBam back onto his feet.

"She's right though. We're not her friends anymore." JB dusted himself off and looked back at his friends who still had a fire burning in their eyes.

"But she's my girlfriend." Jackson clenched his jaw as he watched Yujin walk back into the school with the Bangtan boys.

"Ex girlfriend." Mark pointed out.

"Oh yeah...that's what I meant." Jacksons eyes slowly drifted away from her and back onto JB who was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Don't worry, we will keep an eye on her." Jr patted Jacksons back and the seven boys walked off ready to get in another fight to burn off some of their energy.

.