Nine

High Skool Luv Affair

The guys left almost two hours later, right before Yujin's parents came home. They thanked her for her help and then they were gone. Yujin had a few brief moments of silence before her parents came home, talking none stop about what they did at work and almost completely ignore Yujin's existence completely. She grabbed the picture off the table and excused herself from having dinner and then she headed straight to her room. That night she slept like the dead. It felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest.

The next day when Yujin walked off the bus, standing there waiting for her was Jungkook and V. They walked over to her and Yujin instinctively felt like she should run. She knew she had to get over this feeling. She really did want to start trusting them.

"Hey." V wrapped his arm around Yujins shoulder and the three of them started walking together into the school.

"Where are the other guys?" Yujin looked at her phone for the time and saw that school was going to start in an hour. "And why are you guys here? Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?" They headed through the hallways and people would move out of the way for them. Like a parting of the seas. All of it was very familiar.

"We came to make sure you actually came to school today. Some of the guys were worried that you wouldn't want to talk to us anymore since you told us your past history with....groups....like us." Jungkook clearly felt very guilty about what they had done to her and felt like they needed to make up for it. Yujin just nodded her head and shrugged off V's arm when girls started giving her the stink eye.  

"Did you have breakfast?" V asked and Yujin shook her head. She never normally ate breakfast because she was never fully awake. Most of the time she would actually wake up on her way over to school. It was a miracle that she managed to have a shower and get dressed without ending up looking like a clown. "I'll go get you something. Kookie, you want anything?" When Jungkook shook his head V walked off towards the cafeteria with a swarm of girls following him.

"So....did you sleep well?" Jungkook awkwardly asked as he rubbed the back of his head. Yujin let out a little chuckle and leaned against the bar covered windows.

"You don't know how to talk to girls very well do you?" Yujin couldn't help but smile as Jungkook stood beside her with an innocent grin on his face.

"Sorry that not everyone can be as smooth and confident with women as V." Jungkook lightly punched her shoulder and Yujin punched him back.

"It helps that he is REALLY good looking." Yujin said as a joke and earned a little glare from Jungkook. "I was kidding Kookie." Yujin about the nickname given to him by the rest of the guys and when V came back a few minutes the two of them laughing and talking like close friends.  

"Heads up." V tossed a cheese croissant and a small milk at  Yujin who thanked V with a hug. She did it because she really was thankful plus she liked showing the girls that she was that close to V and they weren`t.  The bell rang and V excused himself saying that he had to get to class.

"He isn't really going to class, is he?" Yujin asked the she and Jungkook walked towards their class as she shoved the croissant into her face.

"Nah, he is most likely going to hang out on the roof top to sleep or have a smoke." Jungkook had his hands in his pockets. As they walked down the hall together he suddenly became aware of all the people staring at them. Especially the guys that were looking at the oblivious Yujin like fresh meat. He would glare at them and the guys would instantly avert their gaze. He didn't like how they were all staring at his friend like that. Jungkook came to understand what it felt like to be protective. He never really had to do it before since his hyungs were the ones always looking out for him. Now he was the one looking out for someone else and he liked the new responsibility.

 They walked into the class room together and the teacher seemed a little shocked but he didn't want to jinx it or bring any attention to himself. They sat down at their desks and Jungkook sat facing Yujin so they could continue talking.

"Hey, want to hang out tonight? Just you and me. We can study or something." Jungkook tapped his finger on Yujin's text book.

"Do you even own a pencil?" She asked and Jungkook nervously chuckled and turned around, dug through his desk and pulled out a tiny stub of a pencil. "Good job." Yujin laughed and Jungkook told her to shut up.

"Class, we have a new student." The teacher said with a shaking voice. Yujin with a bright smile on her face looked towards the front of the class and her smile quickly disappeared. Her eyes grew wide and she changed into an errily shade of white.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook whispered before turning around and seeing what the problem was. Standing at the front of the class with a huge smirk on his face was none other than Yugyeom, a member of Got7. "You have to be kidding me." Jungkook muttered. The teacher told Yugyeom to take any seat her wanted and the giant instantly locked eyes onto Yujin. He took three large steps towards Yujin and stood beside her desk.

"Hey Yujin. Long time, no see." He smiled as Yujin stared down at her desk feeling like she was going to throw up at any second. Jungkook jumped to his feet and shoved Yugyeom. The other boy dropped his bag and clenched his fists.

"No fighting! Whoever hits first will get a detention!" The teacher called out. Jungkook and Yugyeom were staring each other down, both ready to start a brawl at any second. Yujin reached out and grabbed onto Jungkook's sleeve.

"Please....sit down..." She whispered and tugged on his sleeve lightly.

"He needs to learn to not mess with you." Jungkook muttered back, not taking his eyes off of Yugyeom who looked annoyingly smug.

"If you hit him then you will get detention......don't leave me with him...please..." Yujin's voice was shaking as she said this. Jungkook finally looked away from Yugyeom and looked down at Yujin whose head with still hung. He took a deep breath and sat back down at his desk. Yugyeom picked up his bag and sat in the desk directly behind Yujin. He leaned forward so his face was right beside hers. Jungkook was glaring at him the whole time.

"Wow Yujin..." Hearing Yugyeoms voice so clearly made Yujin start to shake. She didn't know why they were here and she didn't feel like finding out any time soon. "...you have new guys protecting you..." Yugyeom's eyes traveled to Jungkook who was still glaring at him. "...you move on quickly." His words were filled with poison as he sat back down in his chair. Yujin was shaking and could barely hold her pencil straight. Jungkook pulled out his phone and sent out a mass text to his friends telling them that Got7 were now at their school. Things were going to get rough.

-------------------------------------------------------