Twenty six

High Skool Luv Affair

Suga and Yujin were walking towards the bus station and Suga was pulling Yujin's suitcase behind him. Out of the corner of her eye Yujin saw a restaurant with a public bathroom and just realised that her bladder was on the verge of exploding.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Yujin ran into the restaurant and Suga was left outside with her giant suitcase. He sighed heavily and leaned against the suitcase for support because he was too lazy to stand up on his own. A girl came running down the street, not really paying attention of where she was going and she ended up running straight into Suga and the suitcase. The two of the fell to the ground and the suitcase tumbled down beside them.

"Yah...are you okay?" Suga sat up and rubbed his elbow that he had wacked off of the sidewalk. The girl rubbed the back of her head and looked over to Suga. When she saw him her eyes grew wide and she stayed silent. Suga looked around him to see if there was anything worth looking that shocked for. "Uh....hello? Do you speak Korean?" Suga waved his hand in front of her face and she finally blinked and came back into reality. She reached out and grabbed Suga's hand and held onto it tightly.

"My name is Song Eunmi. Will you be my boyfriend?" Eunmi said with a wide smile on her face. Suga was staring at her in complete horror. He gently pulled his hand away from hers and stood up. Eunmi jumped to her feet as well, still looking hopeful.

"Sorry...I have a girlfriend." Suga looked towards the restaurant that Yujin was in and was silently praying that she would hurry up and get out there.

"I bet I'm prettier than her." Eunmi filled her cheeks with air and started to act cute by throwing hearts and things like that. Suga just stared at her wondering where this weird alien girl had come from. He honestly hated girls that tried too hard to be cute. Yujin was the cutest whenever she wasn't trying.

"Look, I'm sorry. I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in you." Suga didn't want to mean to her since she seemed to be younger than him as well. She was wearing a middle school uniform and her hair was tied into two loose pig tails. Even though Eunmi was so young she wearing a lot of makeup to try and make her look older.

"What's your name?" Eunmi asked with her hands behind her back she rocked back and forth, still trying too hard to be cute.

"Suga." He replied quickly, he was staring back into the restaurant now cursing at Yujin if she didn't get the Hell out of there. Eunmi snatched up both of Suga's hands and held them tightly even though he tried to pull away.

"Suga oppa, if it's the last thing I do, I will make you dump your stupid girlfriend and date me." Eunmi blew him a kiss, winked and then ran away like nothing happened. Suga stood there stunned, not really sure if what just happened or was a hallucination. Just then Yujin stepped out the restaurant.

"Oh sure, NOW you show up." Suga threw his arms into the air, groaned, grabbed the suitcase and stormed off. Yujin was absolutely confused and followed after Suga. When she finally managed to get Suga to tell her what had happened, Yujin was almost crying from laughing so hard.

"Yoongi, you better not date me for that child." Yujin wiped away a single tear that had escaped. They were sitting on the bus and Suga had the suitcase between his legs. He nudged her.

"Yah~ Don't make fun of me! I didn't do anything wrong! She ran into me, hit on me and then ran away again." Suga was pouting and was throwing a little bit of a hissy fit.

"Good thing I showed up when I did or else my man would have been taken away from me." Yujin linked arms with Suga and rested her head on his shoulder. "I can't take my eyes off of you or else some toddlers might come and steal you from me." Yujin kept teasing him and Suga knew it was all in good fun so he didn't get too upset. They finally made it back to Yujin's placed and with their combined efforts they lugged the gigantic suitcase up the stairs and into the apartment.

"If you keep teasing me like this I might just leave you." Suga jokingly threatened when he placed the suitcase into her bedroom. Yujin stared at him before sauntering over and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Then I better keep you pleased to stop you from ever leaving." Yujin whispered. Suga smiled as Yujin leaned up. As their lips brushed against each other Suga's cellphone began to ring. He groan, pulled it out of his pocket and almost threw it across the room before he saw that it was Rap Monster calling him.

"Keep that thought, okay?" Suga asked and quickly left a sweet peck on Yujin's lips before answering the phone. "This better be good." Suga said when he answered the phone and he was replied with his friends laughter.

"Suga, come down to the restaurant we always hang out at.  Bring Yujin. It's gonna be fun~" Rap Monster sung into the phone clearly a little too excited. Suga looked over to Yujin and she cocked her head to the side.

"Want to go hang out with the guys?" Suga asked and Yujin smiled brightly and nodded. She grabbed a new pair of clothes and ran into the bathroom to change. "I guess we're in. Meet you guys in an hour." Suga hung up and sighed. He had wanted to spend the day with just Yujin but he guessed that wasn't going to happen.  Yujin changed into a printed tee with a giant eagle on the front, high-waist denim shorts and rhinestone accented slats. She deemed herself worthy of being by Suga's side when they went out into public; besides the bruises and the swelling that had gone down drastically. They left her place and forty five minutes later they were at the guys favourite restaurant. It smelled of smoke and cooking beef and was clearly labeled as an alcohol free restaurant which eased Yujin's mind when she thought about Suga spending nights here with the guys. Sitting in the back corner were the guys who already had glasses and a large pitcher of pop sitting in the middle of the table.

"Yujin~" Jungkook called out when he spotted them. His usual innocent smile was just as bright as ever, even though when he saw her bruised face it made his heart sink. The other guys greeted them and the couple sat down at the table. Yujin was sandwiched between Suga and V.

"Where's Jin?" Yujin asked when she looked around the table and noticed he wasn't there.

"He will be here soon. He had to pick someone up first." J-Hope said, silently hinting that Jin might have moved on from Yujin. She nodded her head, thinking really nothing of it and poured herself and Suga a drink. Just as they started to get into a really fun conversation, Jin and two other people showed up. He walked up to the table and Suga thought his heart stopped.

"Everyone, I want you to meet Song Ahri and her little sister, Song Eunmi." Jin wrapped his arms around the two girls at his side and chuckled. Ahri laughed and jabbed him in the ribs with his thin fingers but Eunmi looked totally disinterested until she spotted Suga.

"SUGA OPPA!" Eunmi yelled and lunged for the empty seat beside Suga. He groaned and turned his entire body towards Yujin so he didn't have to deal with her.

"Is that her?" Yujin mouthed the words to Suga so Eunmi couldn't hear them. When Suga nodded Yujin thought she was going to explode into laughter again. While Yujin was trying to control herself from having a laughing fit, Suga was on the verge of having a mental break down.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Eunmi looked around Suga and looked straight at Yujin.

"Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you." Yujin held out her hand, waiting for Eunmi to shake it. Instead she glared at her and sat back.

"You're super old and you look like you got hit by a bus." Eunmi said loudly and everyone at the table became silent. Yujin slowly lowered her hand and brought it back to her side.

"Eunmi! Apologise!" Ahri slapped her little sisters arm but that did nothing.

"I don't have to! I was just telling the truth." Eunmi was pouting in her seat as she glared at Yujin. Suga had never hit a girl before but he thought about making a special acceptation for this little brat. Suddenly Yujin burst out laughing and everyone thought she was having a mental break down and was going to attack Eunmi at any second.

"You're right. I do look like I got hit by a bus," Suddenly Yujin stopped laughing and stared right back at Eunmi, "but at least I'm not some delusional toddler who is trying way too hard to be something I'm not." Yujin leaned back in her seat, a smile still on her face. Jimin had to rest his head on the table so no one else could see that he was laughing. Eunmi looked like she wanted to say something back but Ahri was giving her the death glare and she didn't want to be hit by her sister again, especially when Suga was sitting right beside her. The last thing she needed was for the man of her dreams to think of her like a child.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahri and Eunmi are related~

kekeke