Thirty Three

High Skool Luv Affair

Yunjin woke up on her mattress that was still lying on the ground. Her and Suga never got around to putting the bed together last night. It was too late and she didn’t feel like doing it herself. Yujin rolled over and lying beside her was Suga, snoring lightly. She chuckled and stood up and walked into the bathroom. Yujin hopped into the shower and from the light sound of the water running, Suga woke up and cursed the light for blinding him as soon as he woke up. He looked around and saw that Yujin wasn’t in bed with him and after a second of panic he figured out that she was in the shower. He relaxed and decided to try and sleep for a few more minutes before Yujin was done. Just as he was starting to fall back asleep, Yujin walked out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt with her hair dripping wet.

“Yoongi, wake up.” Yujin called out softly. She sat down on the mattress and lightly shook him, thinking that he was still asleep. Suga was faking and decided to play with her a little bit more. “Yoongi~ Come on. Wake up!” When he didn’t wake up Yujin pouted and sat with her back to him, she thought about just leaving him there and heading out to get breakfast herself. Yoongi then sprung up, wrapped his arms around Yujin and pulled her down onto the mattress with a squeal. He pulled her tight against him and wrapped the blankets around them. Yujin lightly hit his chest and Suga just laughed. “I thought you were asleep!” Yujin was trying to be angry but seeing him happy and hearing him laugh just naturally brought a smile to her face.

“You’re cute when you’re angry.” Suga said still half awake. Yujin was going to say something mean but decided against it and instead forced herself out of his grasp and got off of the mattress. “Come back to sleep. It’s too early.” Suga held out his hand, wanting her to take it and to lay beside him again. It was so much more comfortable to know where she saw at all times. He didn’t want to be one of those boyfriends that always hovered around their lover, but he just didn’t want to see her get hurt by the dangerous world around them.

“No way. I’m going to get breakfast.” Yujin stuck out her tongue, grabbed Suga’s wallet that was sitting on her dresser and ran out of the small apartment before he could say anything. Instead, he just layed down and closed his eyes, wondering how he was ever lucky enough to get her as a girlfriend. Yujin happily walked down the stairs into the alley and then onto the main street. She walked in to a coffee shop and ordered them both bagels and coffee’s.

“One tall coffee, one milk, two sweeteners.” The barista called out.

“Here!” Yujin and another person called out. She looked over and saw Mark standing there, staring right back at her. Yujin felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up and her eyes darted around to see if there was anyone else around.

“You take it.” Mark said, motioning towards the coffee. With a shaking hand, Yujin took the coffee and cursed that she just didn’t let him take it because now she had to wait for one more drink. “So…I see you’re okay now.” Mark was clearly nervous about being around her since what happened a few nights ago.

“Yeah, no thanks to you.” Yujin wasn’t afraid of Mark, she was more afraid of the people that he hung out around. Mark just nodded his head and looked to the barista who was slowly making his drink.

“I’m sorry about what those guys did. I didn’t think they would get that psycho over everything.” Mark truly did guilty and Yujin could see that. When they were friends, Mark and Yujin were usually the ones that just sat back and watched as the destruction went on around them.

“I know. I’m sorry if I was a giant towards you.” Yujin did want to be friends with Mark again if that was possible. He was person she was closest to, besides Jackson, that she actually liked being around. Mark seemed to be more about earning respect instead of demanding it.

“No you weren’t. Even if you were, we totally deserved it. You don’t need to worry about any of GOT7 bothering you anymore. JB has been kicked out and they sort of listen to me now so….yeah. Don’t have to worry.” Mark smiled and Yujin smiled back. She was glad to know that she didn’t have to sleep with one eye open in fear that someone might attack her or her friends. Their drinks were ready and Mark offered to walk her back to her place so they could talk a little bit more. Yujin was hesitant at first but finally agreed. The two of them were talking and laughing about old times as they walked into the alley way leading to her apartment. At the top of the stairs Suga was standing there, shirtless and with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Yujin froze when she saw him and looked at Mark. Mark saw how strange she looked and looked towards the stairs, finally spotting Suga. He would have just walked away without saying anything, but Suga looked down and saw the two together. Suga walked down the stairs, glaring at Mark. When he reached the bottom he threw his half-finished cigarette and blew the smoke in Mark’s face.

“What are you doing here?” Suga asked, looking at Yujin who wouldn’t look him in the eyes. She had wanted to talk to Suga about possibly being friendly with GOT7 again, but she didn’t want it to happen like this. “Yujin, what are you doing with this after what his friends had done to you.” Suga wasn’t angry with her, but more confused with what was happening.

“Don’t get upset with her. I was the one to offer to walk her home.” Mark took a step forward and the two of them were almost the same height. Suga glared at Mark and Mark just glared right back. Yujin didn’t like the tension that was building and figured that it was going to take a long time to get Suga to even agree to act friendly before any of them can actually be friends. 

------------------------------------------------------