Three

High Skool Luv Affair

At the end of the day Yujin made a bee line straight for her locker. She tried to act calm as she bumped and was shoved through the crowds but she kept looking over her shoulder to see any of those guys were around. When she got to her locker she started working on the lock when she heard a giggle from behind her. Standing there was the boy with the bandana, she had learned that his name was Suga. He was standing there with two girls hanging off of him, batting their eyes that were caked with makeup. Yujin tried to ignore them and opened her locker. As she opened it a can of pain spilt over from inside spilling red paint all over the front of her. She let out a little yelp as she jumped back. The red paint was half on her and half on the floor. Suga and a bunch of people in the hallway just stared at her and started laughing.

"You look terrible in red." Suga said before grabbing the girls and headed down the hallway. Everyone else just stayed there and kept laughing. They then pulled out their phones and started taking pictures of her and videos of her just standing there on the verge of tears. Yujin grabbed her bag and took off running out of the school. Begging herself to not cry, Yujin could feel the tears burning her eyes as she held them back. She turned down an empty hallway and a foot stuck out tripping Yujin and sending her tumbling to the floor. She looked to the person who tripped her and it was the handsome boy that she heard girls whispering about, Jin. He just looked at her with a blank expression. In complete silence Jin turned and walked away leaving Yujin laying there. She sat up as the rest of the guys walked around the corner meeting up with Jin.

"YOU GUYS !" Yujin screamed with tears running down her face. They weren't tears of sadness but more of embarrassment and anger. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS AND YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT HORRIBLE!" Yujin had enough of this. It had only been one day and she was already tired of looking at their faces. A huge smirk spread on Rap Monsters face as he walked up to her.

"Don't talk to me like that." He said as he reached out and grabbed her face. She smacked his hand away and glared at him.

"Don't touch me like that." Yujin spat back with her tears still freely flowing down her face.

One of the guys felt his heart skip a beat. Ah, she's brave. He hung his head trying to hide his smirk. The other guys would think he was weird if he was smiling as their leader got told off by some girl.

"Who do you think you are?" Rap Monster grabbed a fist full of her hair and tugged it hard making Yujins head tilt to the side.

"I'm Kim Yujin! Now let go of me!" Yujin grabbed his wrist trying to make him let go but Rap Monster was too strong for her.

"As you wish princess." Rap Monster threw Yujin into the lockers. With a loud thud Yujin hit her head off of the locker making her dizzy. She slid to the ground as a sharp pain shot through her head. "Don't ever do something stupid like this ever again. Got it princess?" Rap Monster chuckled before walking off. Yujin couldn't see straight and everything was blurry. The other guys followed after Rap Monster but one of them stuck behind. He quickly checked if the other guys were looking at him before scurrying over to Yujin. He tilted her head forward and saw there was a little blood. He clicked his tongue before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tissue. He pressed it to the back of her head and forced her to hold the tissue on her own. When he grabbed her hand it felt as if fire raced up his arm and straight to his heart. Yujin tried to look up and see who it was but he was holding her head down.

"Be careful." He whispered before running off. Yujin looked over to see who it was but she was still dizzy so all she saw was a lean figure in the uniform. She  cursed under her breath as she pulled herself to her feet.  Stumbling the whole way out, Yujin miraculously made it out of the school and waiting for her was her father. He took one look at her and made a deep groaning.

"Really Yujin? Do you have to be the social outcast again? I thought we talked about this." He rolled his eyes and raced off before Yujin could even do up her seat belt. Yujin sighed and held the tissue to the back of her head and looked down at her uniform was the covered with dry red paint. She had no idea how her father thought this was her choice but she didn't argue with him. There was no point in arguing with her father. It was always her fault in the end. Half an hour later they pulled up to the house and Yujin quickly jumped out. She ran into the house and headed straight to her room. Right now she didn't want to fight with her dad or talk to her mother. What was more exciting, fighting with her dad or having a serious discussion with her psychologist mother. Both sounded like slow and painful forms of torture. Yujin stripped out of her uniform and changed into her matching pink pyjamas  and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

"I hate school....I hate my parents...I hate everything..." She pulled out her homework and thought about starting it when a turned down picture frame caught her attention. Her heart was pounding roughly as she reached out with a trembling hand and picked it up. Yujin thought she could hear her heart break all over again as she looked at a picture of herself and her ex boyfriend. His arms were wrapped tightly around her and his chin was resting on her shoulder. He had a huge goofy grin on his face as Yujin was smiling widely from a joke he had just told her. Seeing it again just put Yujin through more pain. She remembered a time when she use to be happy. But that all ended a year ago. Yujin stood up from the desk and flopped down onto her bed with the picture tightly held in her hand. She so badly wanted to let go and let the feelings fall away with it, but it was impossible. That man had etched a place into her heart and was refusing to budge. Yujin grabbed at her shirt as she felt a pain in her chest.

"Damn it....damn it..."Yujin muttered  to herself. She started crying while whispering her name hoping that she could go back to the moment in the picture when they were happy and in love.

►--------------------------------------►

Who is the mystery guy who helped her?

Who is the mystery ex-boyfriend?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN