BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

Jackson grabbed Yujin and forced him behind her as he stood between her and four of the bangtan boys. Suga stepped forward with his fists ready and his teeth clenched. Jin grabbed a hold of his elbow and held him back.

"Let go of me you idiot." Yujin punched Jackson in the back of his head making him go dizzy for a second. Yujin expertly escaped his grasp and ran around him with tears in her eyes. The first person she saw was Suga and he was the first person to open his arms. Yujin ran into his embrace. His arms wrapped around her protectively as the other three guys stepped forward. Yujin had her head buried into his shoulder, feeling totally safe and cared about.

"Yujin you need to head back down to the main level. J-Hope and V are probably going crazy looking for you." Suga whispered softly in her ear. He patted her head softly, trying to reassure her since he could feel her shaking against him. "Are you okay to go by yourself?" He asked and Yujin nodded. She looked over at Jackson who was corner by the three guys.

"Are you going to kill him?" She asked. Suga looked towards Jackson and then towards Yujin.

"Do you want us to?" It was a serious question and she was afraid how to answer. She didn't want him to interfere with her life anymore but she also didn't want his dirty blood to soil her friends hands.

"No. Please don't kill him." Yujin stepped away from Suga and headed down stairs. She looked back one more time and the four boys had him completely surrounded. There was no way he was going to get out of there in one piece. She still cared for Jackson. She always would. He had carved a place in her heart where her first love would always stay. But he was a terrible human and he deserved to suffer just an ounce of what she had to live with for months.  . Panic filled Yujin as she ran down the hallways pushing past people. She heard some loud hollering and looked out the window to the over grown soccer field where there was a crowd gathered around a few people fighting. Cursing under her breath Yujin ran to the field and elbowed her way through the crowd. In the middle was Rap Monster who was pinned under JB and was getting the crap beat out of him. "STOP IT!" Yujin screamed and ran over. She grabbed onto JB and yanked him off of Rap Monster. She dropped to her knees beside him and wiped some of the blood off of his face.

"Yujin....you okay?" Rap Monster asked with his mouth full of blood but he was still smiling.

"Of course I'm okay, you idiot." Yujin said with a chuckle.

"WHAT THE HELL YUJIN?!" JB yelled as he grabbed onto the back of her shirt and pulled her to her feet. She let out a little surprised yelp. "Don't get in the middle of this! I have to teach this a lesson!" JB was going to jump on top of Rap Monster again but Yujin stopped him.

"Are you kidding me? You come to our school, start a fight and then get mad at me when I'm trying to break it up? You're a bigger idiot than I thought." Yujin shoved him away from Rap Monster and used her body as a protective barrier between the two. The crowd grew silent as they watched the show down.

"Get out of the way Yujin! I'm giving you one last chance!" JB ordered her and Yujin's jaw dropped.

"You must be out of your mind if you think you can order me around." Yujin stared him down. She was sure that at any second her nerves would get the better of her and that she would throw up all over herself exorcist style, but somehow she kept it all down.

"Move. Now." JB took a step towards her but Yujin held her ground. She had no idea why no one else stood up but then she realised she was the biggest idiot here. JB could clearly kill her with the flick of his hand, but she didn't care. Enough was enough. "1..." JB began counting down and came right up to her face. "...2..." He raised his hand, ready to strike her."...3!..." Yujin clenched her eyes closed, ready for the hit.

"COPS!" Youngjae's voice rang out over the field . The other students started to run away leaving JB, Yujin and Rap Monster.

"You're lucky this time." JB grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw her to the ground. "You're lucky the other guys like you. I don't know why since you're a back stabbing ." JB walked away leaving Yujin with tears in her eyes.

"YOU !" Yujin yelled after him but she got no response. JB disappeared with Youngjae into the crowd. Yujin went back over to Rap Monster and began wiping the blood off his face. "What hurts the most?" She asked and Rap Monster just gave her a funny look.

"If I say my whole body, does that count?" He chuckled and groaned in pain, holding his side. Yujin laughed and looked him over. There was going to be some deep bruising and maybe some tiny scars, but besides that he was going to be fine. Yujin wondered how everything was going on the roof top.

One of the bangtan boys stood with his three friends at his side, ready to destroy the man that was the source of Yujin's pain.

"You have a lot of balls to show up here after what you did to Yujin." He said glaring at Jackson who had a smug smirk on his face.

"Yeah well, when you get a little lonely you start to get desperate. I mean, come on, why else would I be going after her?" Jackson ran his hand through his hair. The boy could feel his whole body shake with rage.

"Shut up." He threatened. His friends were feeling a little uneasy about teaming up on this one guy, but they weren't going to show their opposition.

"Why should I? She was mine after all." Jackson chuckled and looked at the four of them. He knew he was going to get beat up so he didn't feel the need to hide anything anymore. "If you guys didn't show up as soon as you did I would have her wrapped around my finger. She's like putty in my hands." Jackson loved seeing just how mad he could make these guys. "I was planning on fooling around with her a little bit and then throwing her away but...I'm not really into sloppy seconds since I KNOW she's been with all of you guys. Be careful you don't catch some sort of disease." And that was all it took. The boy lunged and Jackson and started beating the crap out of him. The other three looked at the door, almost waiting to see a teacher or Rap Monster to come and stop him. They know that when he got into a fit of rage there was no stopping him.

"Stop." One of the guys said when he heard police sirens. But the boy didn't listen. There was no way he could go around saying all of these things about Yujin. She was an angel in his eyes and to see some pathetic little piece of trash talking about her like he knew her was sickening. He had no idea how she saw any good in this guy who was clearly evil. "I SAID STOP!" He grabbed his friend but only got shoved away. "STOP! THERE ARE POLICE!"

"SHUT UP JIMIN! I DON'T CARE! HE DISERVES TO DIE!" The boy kept punching Jackson's face in with little resistance now. Jackson's face was so badly beaten in now that he was almost unrecognizable.

"YUJIN DOES'T WANT HIM DEAD!" Jimin pulled his friend off and with the help of the other two they held him back until he calmed himself. "Now let's go before the police find us."Jimin ran down the stairs with his friends following. The boy took one last look at Jackson who was let out little whimpers that sounded almost like laughter. If Yujin wanted Jackson dead, he would have done it. He would do anything for her. It was painful knowing that Jackson would never know the amount of pain he put her through, but he hoped that this little beat down was a sort of reminder. Don't mess with the Bangtan Boys and don't mess with their Yujin. She was theirs. They were hers. And nothing, not even her past, could ruin that.

-----------------------------------------

So Jimin isn't the guy :o

ONLY THREE LEFT! Jin, Suga and Jungkook. WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!