BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

Suga and the rest of the boys had left the hospital when Yujin didn't want them to visit her in the room anymore. It was understandable. She was exhausted, sore and thinking about how she was going to leave the best people in the world behind because her parents are giant s. She had no idea why they wanted her to go with them all of a sudden. Maybe they thought they could start over again in a new town far away from her past, present and possibly her future. Yujin couldn't imagine leaving the boys behind now that she has become so attached to them. They were her family when her own blood and flesh threw her into the wild.

Jin and Suga were thinking the hardest while the other guys were slowly losing focus. Suga wanted to yell at them and curse at them that they didn't understand the time line they were under. They only had one chance to keep Yujin with them and if they didn't even have a plan then it was like they were giving up.

"I have to get home. My parents are probably wondering where I am." Jungkook stood up and stretched because his joints hurt from sitting for so long. That's when a bulb went off in Suga's head.

"Kookie, do your parents know that Yujin is staying above the grocery store?" Suga seemed to be onto something and he was clearly excited which was making the other guys pumped up.

"Yeah? Why??" Jungkook was a little sceptical since he mentioned his parents.

"Okay, Kookie call your parents and I will explain the plan to everyone." Suga jumped up from his seat, practically screaming in joy as people looked at them with odd expressions. Jungkook didn't question it and he called his parents and included them into the conversation the boys were having. When they heard the plan everyone got very excited and they totally understood where Suga was coming from. It took a while for Jungkook's parents to get involved, but they finally agreed and the plan was in motion.

The next day Yujin was laying in the hospital bed with the nurses running around checking her vitals. Everything was clear and she was okay to be released. Yujin sighed heavily and stared out the window, wondering if they had already packed up their things or if they were going to drag her back to the house and watch them pack away her memories and anything she might have left behind. It was ten in the morning and Yujin was already dreading the rest of the day and the rest of her life. She could feel tears in her eyes as she thought about saying good bye to the boys. It was going to be the hardest thing in the world. She didn't even want to think about saying good bye to Suga. Even just slightly thinking about it totally broke her heart. She didn't think that she might not ever fall so hopelessly in love ever again. She had never said that she loved him. She didn't know if she even wanted to say it. To say it as they were departing would just make it meaningless to her.

"Are you ready to go?" Her mother stepped into the room with some old clothes that Yujin left behind when she went and raided the house with Suga.

"No." Yujin whined as she sat up in the bed. Her mother placed the clothes on the end of the bed and waited for Yujin to change. She reached down to the end of the bed and grabbed the clothes, feeling her tears instantly pour down her face. She didn't want to go. She didn't want it to end. There was a knock on the door and the two women turned to see who was coming in. Yujin's father, a police officer, a tall slender woman in a suit, Jungkook and his parents and Suga entered the room. "What's going on?" Yujin looked to Suga who had a mischievous grin on his face.

"My name is Miss Kim, I'm a social worker and it has been brought to my attention that the legal rights over Nam Yujin are being handed over from her birth parents to Mister and Misses Jeon." The social worker pulled out a few papers from her bag and showed that it was really paper work that would sign Yujin over to Jungkook's parents.

"What?" Yujin's parents glared at her but quickly tried to smile in front of the social worker. Her father leaned in and hugged his daughter tightly.

"You know we won't do it, right?" He whispered in her ear as they hugged. Everyone could see Yujin's face and she tried to fake a smile but Suga knew what was going on.

"You will sign the papers or I will tell the social worker about how you abandoned a minor. That's against the law daddy." Yujin whispered back and her father tightened the hug making Yujin wince a little in pain.

"You wouldn't dare." He said back and Yujin looked for Suga for support.

"Try me." She said and her father stepped away from the hug. They stared at each other for a few more seconds before her father turned to his wife and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I think it would be the right thing to do honey. Yujin would be able to stay in her school and be with her friends while I took my new job in Busan." Her father said this through gritted teeth. Yujin could tell that her mom was more upset about this than her father, but she still wasn't willing to be taken away by these two idiots and possibly abandoned in a new city where she didn't know anyone. Soon her mother agreed and the process of signing Yujin over to the Jeon's was in progress. Yujin jumped out of the bed in her hospital clothes and hugged Suga tightly. She didn't have to leave and Jungkook would be her real family. She would have people who looked out for her and truly cared about her well being. After thirty minutes, when the paper work was all done, Yujin's parents left claiming that the moving truck was waiting for them but she knew that they were embarrassed that the Jeon's who Yujin barely knew, would be better parents than they ever would be.

"Welcome to the family." Mister Jeon came over and hugged Yujin and was shortly followed after by his sweet wife. "We can talk about you moving in with us or staying above the grocery store a little later." He patted her on the back and her new parents left the room with the social worker and the police officer. As soon as they were left alone Suga and Yujin started kissing. Their kiss was hot and rushed and messy but romantic and meaningful at the same time.

"I love you so much Yoongi." Yujin said when she pulled away from the kiss. Suga smiled warmly and softly kissed her lips.

"I love you too Yujin."