Eight

High Skool Luv Affair

The six boys and Yujin walked into her house that was eerily quiet. Yujin kicked off her shoes and went into the storage closet and grabbed a couple extra pairs of slippers for the guys. Rap Monster and Jin claimed the first ones and were already wandering into the main part of the house. Yujin handed out the other pairs and then stood beside Rap Monster.

"I didn't know you were rich." Rap Monster watched as Jin reached out to touch a plant, almost expecting it to be fake but instead it was all real.

"You never really knew me before." Yujin gave a little smile and headed into the main bathroom that had the health kit. "Everyone in the kitchen. Can someone call V and ask him to grab some things on the way over here?" Yujin scurried into the kitchen with the guys following after her like ducklings. Jungkook was already on the phone and was calling up V who sounded very unhappy about being interrupted and finding out that he missed out on a fight.  He promised to come right over and buy the things that Yujin told him to. "Rinse off your knuckles and stuff before sitting at the table." Yujin waved them over to the sink while she unpacked the first aid kit.

"Aw mom! I don't wanna!" J-Hope whined earning a glare and a chuckle. The guys all washed their hands and Yujin started working on Rap Monsters bruised knuckles and split eyebrow. The guys were all talking and laughing about the fight as Yujin slowly made her way around the group. When she got to Jin he stared her deep in the eyes and shook his head.

"Are you sure?" Yujin whispered and Jin nodded his head.

"Take care of these idiots first." Jin leaned back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest. Yujin slowly looked away from him and headed onto the next person who was J-Hope.

"So how do you know Got7?" Jimin asked causing Yujin to freeze while wrapping a tensor bandage around J-Hopes sprained wrist. They all looked at her as her face slowly turned white. "Yujin?" Jimin said her name softly and it brought her back into reality. She finished the bandage and cleared as she headed to the sink to wash her hands from the dry blood that had dried on it.

"I use to go to school with them." Yujin didn't want to talk about this. Not with her parents and definitely not with her friends.

"I've seen the way you act when we run into them. It's more than that." Jungkook rested his chin in his hands as he leaned on the table. Yujin washed as the blood washed off her hands and vanished down the drain.

"And what about that Jackson guy?" Suga spoke up and Yujin turned off the faucet with more force that she had planned to. The front door flew open and V's obnoxious laugher filled the house.

"I AM HERE MY FIESTY BROTHERS AND NEW SISTER!" V walked into the house and as if he knew where they were he headed straight into the kitchen.

"SLIPPERS! NOW!" Yujin yelled at V who froze in the door way. He looked down at his feet and saw that he was still wearing his shoes.

"Oh shoot! Sorry~" He rushed back to the door, took off his shoes and put on the slippers that were waiting for him. He walked back in with a nervous smile on his face. "Sorry~" He said in bad English. V headed to the table and placed the plastic bag in the middle of the table. Yujin let out a sigh and headed back to the table and started unpacking the antibiotics and bandages of all kinds.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." Yujin forced a smile hoping that V would forgive her. He smiled brightly and gave her a little wink.

"Wow, look at you idiots. If you look this bad I wonder how beat up the other guys were. HAHA. Does it hurt when I do this?" V reached over and slapped Jimin's knuckles that were badly bruised.

"OW! YES! IDIOT!" Jimin yelled and raised his fist to hit him but he could feel Yujin's strong gaze on him and lowered his fist and instead settled to just glare at him. V smirked and made a cute little face to taunt his friend.

"So are you going to tell us about you and Got7?" Rap Monster said and Yujin instantly felt terrible again.

"I was friends with them.....I use to go around with them...fighting...getting in trouble...stuff like that." Yujin lowered her head. She was so ashamed of herself and of her past. She wasn't like that normally. She hated the idea of fighting for no reason and hurting innocent people who just got caught in the middle.

"You? Fight? No way." J Hope slapped his hand down on the table and then raised. "Arm wrestle, right now. You and me, miss hot-stuff. Bring it on." J Hope earned a slap up the back of the head by Jin making everyone chuckle.

"Believe it or not, I was a part of their little...group." Saying the word 'gang' had now become a curse word for her. A word that she only said when she wasn't in the right state of mind.

"And Jackson?" Jungkook said. Everyone stared at Yujin intensely as she started working on Jimin's bruised knuckles.

"My ex boyfriend."  There were a few deep sighs from the guys and Yujin felt like they were judging her. "Well sorry if you don't like my taste in men." Yujin rolled her eyes and unintentionally started to become a littler rougher while cleaning their wounds.

"So what happened that caused you to leave them?" Jin spoke up and Yujin started getting flashbacks. Like a soldier with PTSD it all came back to her in painful waves. It felt like it had just happened yesterday.

"I was walking home from Jackson's house. It was almost two in the morning and I felt like I was untouchable because I was friends with Got7." As she started to talk about it she felt her voice waver. She took a little breather to try and steady herself.

"What kind of man lets a woman walk home by herself?" Suga sounded totally disgusted and the other guys nodded, all agreeing with the disgust.

"Well...anyways....I was walking home and I got jumped by some guys that Got7 had messed with a few weeks ago. And...and...they held me still...while these random guys girlfriends beat me..." Yujin felt her eyes sting with fiery tears. The guys grew silent as they were all afraid that if they said something that Yujin might never talk about this again. "It seemed like it went on for days but the beating only lasted about forty-five minutes." Yujin finished up with Jimin and moved onto Jungkook. There was silence for a few minutes.

"What happened...." Jungkook whispered tenderly. Yujin looked up at him with bright red eyes. Tears were rolling down her cheeks silently. Painful tears that she had held in for so long.

"They beat me so badly that I could barely move. Walking home was the most painful thing in the world because by that point the adrenaline had worn off." Yujin spread some antibiotics onto the gash on Jungkooks forehead and elbows.

"No way..." V said out loud. All the guys glared at him and Yujin stood up and quickly left the room. Rap Monster muttered some curse words and threats when Yujin came back in. She slammed a picture on the table of a badly beaten Yujin laying in a hospital bed. They instantly all shut up again.

"My parents brought me to the hospital where I stayed for about two days. Thinking that I was really faking about being in pain, my loving and kind parents forced me to go to school. When I got there everyone was whispering. No one feared me anymore. When I met up with Got7 none of them would talk to me. They ignored my existence completely.  I approached them and demanded that they tell me what the problem was...." Yujin took a deep breath and stop working on Jungkook.

"You disgraced us." Yujin changed her voice to sound similar to JB's. She sniffled and tried to stop crying. "We don't want to be seen with a pathetic piece of trash like you." Her tears seemed to dry up. She was all out of tears and the emotional pain had numbed her by this point.  "I had no idea what I did wrong. It wasn't my fault I was jumped. I didn't plan for it. But it didn't matter. Rumours spread about me sleeping around with guys from different groups which is a completely insane rumour." Yujin let out a little chuckle as she remembered what people said about her. The words and bullying meant nothing to her. It was the fact that people she loved and cared about the most just threw her away like she was nothing. "After almost six months of bullying my parents finally decided to put me in a new school so I could get away from all that bull crap."

Silence again. Yujin looked at them and smiled.

"Then I came to this school and ran into you guys. I was already so use to that type of bullying and treatment that at first it didn't bother me but I became determined not to be a victim anymore. Then randomly...they showed up. Out of the blue. I don't know why they were there and I don't know why they cared so much about why I was with you guys. I still care about them deeply. They were my best friends for so long that I may always care about them. But I will never forgive them for how they treated me." Yujin went over to Suga and began to clean him up. "And that is why I don't like Got7." Yujin finished her story and became completely engrossed into fixing up Suga's split eyebrow and lip.

"I'm so sorry." Jimin whispered. All of the guys nodded. They had no idea that her history was so deep.

"It's fine. It's my past and I'm going to have to live with it for the rest of my life. Now why don't you guys watch TV in the living room. We have hundreds of channels to choose from." She smiled at the guys and after a few moments of stilled silence, Jin stood up and headed into the living room. Slowly the rest of the guys followed except for Suga. Yujin took a damp cloth and cleaned the blood from his lip and began to apply antibiotics with a cotton swab. "There, all done." She smiled at her work. Suga reached out and grabbed her wrist, holding her hand in place only a few inches from his face. Her eyes grew wide as they stared each other down.

"Those guys are animals." He whispered softly. Yujin lowered her head but Suga reached out with his other hand and raised her chin so she would be staring straight into his eyes. "We will never let them hurt you, in any way shape or form, ever again. Please trust us." He could see the hesitation in her eyes. She could see the sincerity in his soul but there was something holding her back. "Trust me." He was so confident and so determined that Yujin found it hard to refuse him.

"I will try." Yujin said back in a whisper. Suga smiled brightly and let go of her wrist. He said nothing else as he stood up and headed into the living room where the rest of the guys were watching TV. Yujin went to the doorway and looked at the seven boys that she so easily forgave. She was so broken that at the thought of trusting another human being sent her into hysterics. But for some reason she was willing to give them a chance. "Don't get attached. Don't get attached." She muttered to herself as she headed back into the kitchen and cleaned up.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now after this chapter who do you think it is? Any change of opinion? I'm try to make it as fair as possible for the 4 guys left.

And please don't be mad at me with how mean I make Got7 sound.

Please don't be mad! I BEG OF YOU