Thirty two

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin got changed into the clothes that her mother had brought her and she walked out of the hospital with Suga and Jungkook's parents. On the drive back to the grocery store, Yujin and her new caretakers talked about if she wanted to change her name, move into the house with them and Jungkook, stay above the grocery store and possibly even work there. It was a lot for her to take in but Yujin knew what she wanted out of life. She decided that she would change her last name. It was the only thing connecting her to those terrible people who unfortunately gave birth to her. They happily agreed and said that they would get started on the paper work right away.

"What about living with us? It's much nicer than living above the store." Jungkook's mother said with a smile on her face. Yujin thought about it and, although they seemed like wonderful people, she still wanted her space. It would take her a while to trust adults again. They said it was no problem. Suddenly Jungkooks father pulled the car over into a busy parking lot that bordered a popular flea market.

"Come on." He said with as he turned off the car and climbed out. His wife just smiled happily and hopped out of the car. Suga was with them since they planned to have the two of them over for dinner to celebrate. Yujin looked to Suga who was sitting beside him and wondered what was going on.

"Mister Jeon is a bit spontaneous at times." Suga warned her. He had spent much longer getting to know the family than Yujin has. Suga climbed out of the car with Yujin right behind him and the four of them walked around the flea market until the Jeon's came upon a sweet bed set. It was an wrought iron frame that had been painted white and had gold decal along it. The bed frame sat close to the ground so if, and when, Yujin rolled out of the bed she would come crashing to the ground. Along with the bed frame, the Jeon's also bought her a bed side table and a few decorations she could use to brighten the place up.

"You don't have to buy me this...really. The mat is perfectly fine." Yujin tried to argue but it was useless. The Jeon's were set on spoiling Yujin since they didn't have their own daughter. Suga hung back as Yujin chased the Jeon's around trying to stop them from buying her things. He loved that Yujin was perfectly happy with a thin mat, a blanket, a single pillow and her clothes stuffed into a tiny dresser that smelled lightly of moth balls. She was so laid back and chill. It wasn't what he had expected when he first laid eyes on her. He thought she would be stuck up and complain, but he hasn't heard Yujin complain once. Not when they were bugging her, not when Got7 chased her and beat her multiple times or when her parents threw her out of their lives. She just it up and went on with life, accepting that what ever happened was going to be her life even if she didn't like it. Suga wanted to spoil her so badly. To treat her like a helpless baby that needed to be watched after constantly in fear of getting hurt or lost.

"Yoongi, carry this to the car." Mister Jeon ordered as he handed over money for a large picture of pink, white and blue flowers.

"You don't have to buy me that! Seriously! It's okay! I'm fine without it!" Yujin was still trying to stop him even after he had paid the vendor. Suga ran over, winked at Yujin and then carried the picture back to the car. After an hour of walking around the market they finally headed back to their home with the promise of the bed frame and a mattress being delivered to the store later that night.

"Finally! I thought you were in an accident or something." Jungkook opened the apartment door and let the four people in. "Get your hands off my sister!" Jungkook slapped away Suga's hand that was tightly holding onto Yujin's hand. Suga was about to yell at Jungkook when the younger man tightly hugged Yujin and used her as a shield.

"Yah, you don't have to call me your sister. We're the same age after all." Yujin laughed and tried to peel Jungkook off of him but he was afraid that if he stopped hugging her than Suga would attack him.

"You're my sister now, deal with it." Jungkook tried to act tough but when Yujin finally got him off of her, Suga pounced and put Jungkook in a head lock. Yujin rolled her eyes and headed into the kitchen to help her new mother with dinner. The three boys stayed in the living room while the girls cooked dinner. After stuffing themselves with the delicious food, Mister Jeon drove Suga and Yujin back to the store and the three of them started unloading the car with all of her new things. Sitting at the bottom of the stairs in the alley was the bed frame and new mattress. Even though Yujin felt terrible for them to spend all that money on her, she was still excited at the idea of having a real bed after so long without one. Everything was into her tiny apartment and it started to look like a real room someone lived in.

"Come on Yoongi, I'll drive you home." Mister Jeon said and the two teenagers panicked.

"Um.." Yujin spoke up and her new father turned around to see what was taking Suga so long. "I was actually  wondering if Yoongi could stay here a little longer...you know...help me set everything up. Put the bed together. Hang the pictures...things like that." Yujin nervously looked to Suga to help back her up. Neither of them wanted to leave each other yet.

"I'll leave right after we finish setting everything up. I promise, Sir." Yoongi held one hand up and put the other over his heart. Mister Jeon eyed them suspiciously before sighing and rubbing the back of his head.

"As soon as you're done, you leave. Understand Yoongi?" Mister Jeon threatened and Suga promised. With that Mister Jeon wished them both a good night and headed back to his home where the rest of his family was waiting for him. As soon as the car pulled away and they couldn't hear it anymore, the two teenagers from themselves at each other and crashed their lips together. Suga wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her tight against his body as Yujin's hands ran through his hair. They stopped kissing when they felt like their lungs were on fire from the lack of oxygen. Their lips grazed each other and their noses pressed together.

"Thank God you didn't leave me." Suga whispered against her lips with his hot breath. It made Yujin want to kiss him again but her lungs needed more time to recover.

"Thank God you saved me." Yujin said back with a smile on her face. After a few more seconds of their heavy breathing in the surrounding silence, the two started kissing again. They needed each other. They wanted each other. Nothing could stop their love now. Not fate. Not adults and more definitely, not Got7.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I want to advertise this fic on my birthday *And VIXX's N* (June 30th) so badly.

If you guys could upvote, comment, subscribe and maybe even gift me karma, it would be greatly welcomed.

You don't have to. I'm just asked...