BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

The next day came and Yujin decided to take the bus to school since she really didn't feel like talking to her dad or mom. It was easier to just make her own way there. Plus she got some alone time while listening to some of her favourite American singers like Bruno Mars, Pink and Usher. The bus pulled up near the school and Yujin hopped off the bus and automatically sighed. It looked just as dreary as it did the day before.  With her head hung she strolled into the school and headed to her locker. The red paint from yesterday was now all dried and led a red carpet straight to her locker. Yujin opened it and everything still smelled of paint. Deciding to not put her books inside, Yujin just headed to her class.

"Watch it!" A boy growled as he bumped into Yujin sending her stumbling against the wall. When he saw who it was a huge smile spread on his face. Yujin on the other hand wasn't as pleased. It was the guy who was bothering her before she ran into BTS. "Hey baby. Couldn't stay away?" He stepped forward and he stank of dirty clothes and morning breath. Yujin tried to step away but the guy shot his hands out on either side of his head. He leaned closer and was breathing heavily which just made Yujin gag.

"Please leave me alone." Yujin swallowed back her disgust and tried to be polite. Although she had the urge to knee the guy in the balls, Yujin thought that might not be lady like.

"And if I don't want to." His was WAY too close and Yujin actually had to force her vomit back down .

"Get away from me you mouth breather." Yujin spat at him. She couldn't take it. If she was forced to stand there any longer then she was going to pass out from the toxic fumes. The guy was clearly trying to figure out if that was an insult and in that brief moment Yujin slipped under his arm and tried to get away.

"HEY WAIT!" The guy grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall. There was a point in time when no one would have dared to treat her this way. But that was her old life. Normally she despised her past, she had to admit she did miss not being bullied all the time. "You can't talk to me like that when I'm being nice to you." He thought he was so smooth and that just made her angrier.

"Nice? Is that what you call your acting like a giant gorilla with the IQ of a rock?" Yujin smacked his hand away turned to leave. The guy grabbed her, spun her around and smacked her across the face so hard that she was knocked to the ground.  

"H-Hey! Shut your mouth you....you....idiot!" He stormed off leaving Yujin sitting on the floor. With a heavy sigh she rolled her eyes and stood up. She held her hand against her face since it was burning. Yujin headed to class and her teacher was just starting the lesson. No one looked. No one questioned. They didn't even acknowledged her existence. It was no wonder why no one ever went to class. Yujin sat down and started unpacking her bag when the classroom door burst open. Standing there was Jungkook looking half awake. He headed to the desk in front of Yujin and sat down. He turned around and saw the bright red face print on her face. Yujin stared at him with wide eyes waiting for him to do or say something to her. Everyone was actually looking to see if anything would happen. Instead Jungkook blinked  a few times, turned forward, placed his head on the desk and fell asleep. The teacher went back to his lesson and the other few students put their noses back in their books. Yujin just looked at Jungkook, wondering why he wasn't bothering her. His friends would have leapt at the chance to make her life terrible but for some reason Jungkook seemed to just hang around at the back of the group with his mouth shut.

The lunch bell rang and Jungkook jumped to his feet and quickly exited the room. Yujins eyes followed him out of the room and she then quickly looked to her bag where she pulled out her orange polka doted lunch box. She opened it and in it was some homemade kimbap filled with beef, eggs and assorted vegetables. God she loved meat. watered and she took no time in devouring her food.

The guy from earlier was sitting outside having a smoke when suddenly someone punched him in the back of the head. He cured and turned around ready to get into a fight but when he saw who it was his face paled.

"Oh...hey..." He smirked and rubbed the back of his head trying to rub away the pain.

"Hey Junseo, I heard you messed with the new girl this morning." The guy said and Junseo chuckled, very proud that he had done it.

"Yeah, she is a total ." Junseo and the guy laughed awkwardly about it before it fell silent.

"Yeah...yeah......." The guy suddenly punched Junseo in the face sending him flying backwards onto the ground. The pounced on him and started punching his face. People stuck their heads out of the windows to look at the fight that was going on. It wasn't really a fight though. One guy was throwing punches and the other guy was just taking it. The man was filled with such a strange anger that he didn't even notice when his own knuckles started bleeding.

"YO!" A deep voice called out. The guy stopped punching and looked behind him to see his friend running up to him.

"Oh, hey V." The guy said with a casual tone before turning back and resuming to beat the life out of this guy. V nervously looked around and when he saw that teachers might actual think about stopping his friend, he thought it was time to step in.

"You should stop." V placed a hand on his friend shoulder and the other guy immediately stopped. While panting he looked from V to the guy pinned under him who was groaning in pain. His face was covered in blood and was already swelling up. There was no doubt that his nose was broken.

"I guess." The guy stood up and Junseo rolled onto his side and blood and spit poured out of his mouth. V dragged his friend away as teachers nervously headed over to Junseo to see if he was still breathing. As the two of them walked down the hallway V looked to his friend.

"What did the guy do?" V winked at a girl as they walked down the hallway. The guy looked at his blood soaked hands and then up at V.

"He looked at me funny." That was a lie. He didn't even really know the guy before. But he had heard that he was the one that hit Yujin. He was in such a rage that he didn't even care if he beat the right guy or not. Thinking that some disgusting low life put his hands on her just made him crazy. He then looked at his reflection in the window and saw that he looked exactly like the type of person he was talking about. A low life. Dangerous. This was his life. He was trapped.

►---------------------------------------►

So now we know its not Rapmon or V

WHO COULD IT BE?!