Twenty

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin and Suga walked towards Yujin's apartment while holding hands. They couldn't stop smiling as they swung their hands.

"What took you so long to get to the school?"Yujin asked while they walked down the street. People were giving them odd looks since most teenagers were home by now.

"My phone was turned off." Suga said and Yujin punched his shoulder. He laughed and shoved her lightly making her stumble. Suga held her hand tighter and pulled her against him so she wouldn't fall. "You are the type of person who would fall and go into a lifelong coma." Suga joked and they continued walking. They made it to her apartment and walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the door.

"You can't come in." Yujin said and placed a hand on Suga's chest to stop him from stepping inside.

"Why not~" He whined and tried to act cute to get his way but Yujin kept strong and denied him access.

"No way! Last time you I let you in we ended up kissing." Yujin blushed and opened the door. Suga stepped forward and leaned against the door frame.

"I don't see the problem." Suga said with a huge smile on his face. Yujin laughed and leaned forward placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Goodbye Yoongi!" Yujin quickly closed the door before Suga could try and force his way in. He chuckled and stared at the door for a few seconds before placing his hand over his rapidly beating heart and walking down the stairs. "Yoongi.." He stopped when he heard Yujin call for him. He turned around and she was standing there with a little bit of a sad expression.

"Yeah?" He turned around fully and walked back up. He stood in front of her trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Does this mean we are a couple?" Yujin was so shy when asking the question that she couldn't look Suga straight in the eyes.

"Do you want to be a couple?" Suga stepped towards her so their faces were only an inch apart and she couldn't look away from him. Yujin nodded her head and Suga smiled slightly. "Then we're a couple." He whispered and kissed her. He rested his hand against her neck and ran his thumb along her jaw bone sending shivers down her spine. Their lips separated and they both were hungry for more but they knew they had to stop in fear of going too far.

"Are we going to hide our relationship?" Yujin whispered and looked genuinely afraid. Suga shook his head and kissed her again.

"The guys know about you and I so I don't see a reason to hide it." Suga placed his other hand on her hip and pulled their bodies against each other. Yujin grabbed onto his shirt and clung onto him.

"But Got7-" Yujin was going to say more but Suga silenced her with another short kiss.

"Don't worry about them." Suga whispered and when he saw that Yujin was going to say something he looked at her sternly. "Do you trust me?" He asked and Yujin nodded her head. Suga rested his forehead against hers and Yujin closed her eyes, loving every second of how close they were to each other. Everything felt so right. They kissed again and they both felt a shock of electricity run through them. Suga leaned forward and deepened the kiss. Yujin had to force him away, their breathing in rhythm and their hearts beating wildly.  

"You need to go." Yujin whispered and looked Suga deep in his eyes and they could both see the want and desire in their eyes.

"I don't want to." Suga said back and tried to lean in for another kiss but Yujin turned her head.

"I don't want you to either....but you should go home." Yujin stepped away from him and held onto the door for support since his last kiss made her knees a little weak.

"Fine." Suga stepped back and looked at Yujin who was smiling back at him. "I'll see you tomorrow." This time once Yujin closed the door she never opened it again. Suga headed home with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He had no idea of what he would have done if he never answered his phone. He wondered if she would still be there waiting for him. Suga chuckled at the image of Yujin sitting there until the morning. She was an idiot but he would have done the exact same thing for her.

In the morning Yujin, Jungkook and V were waiting by the front doors like usual. Yujin was worried that the romantic and sweet Suga that she saw last night would be cold and distant with his friends around.

"YO! I WANT A PIGGY BACK!" J-Hope yelled as he ran over and jumped onto Yujin. She almost collapsed under his weight until Jungkook and V grabbed her to stop her from falling.

"Don't be stupid." Rap Monster pulled J-Hope off of her and scolded him. Jimin and Suga walked up together a few minutes later. As soon as they saw each other a huge smile spread on their faces. Yujin reached out her hand and Suga took it in his own, lacing their fingers together. When he was by her side he leaned down and kissed her. They parted and looked over and saw all of the guys making disgusted faces.

"What?" Suga asked a little angry that his friends didn't seem to be very accepting of their new relationship.

"It's like seeing my mom and dad kiss." V shivered at the mental image. Suga and Yujin rolled their eyes and stayed beside each other, holding hands, until the bell rang. Yujin looked around to see if Jin was anywhere in sight.

"Has anyone seen Jin?" Yujin asked and everyone shook their head. She felt guilty. There was a high chance that she was the reason that he decided to not show up at school today and that bothered her. She didn't want to ruin her friendship with Jin because of her new romance with Suga. They headed into the school and Suga gave her another little kiss before they separated and all went to their respective classes.

"Come on." Jungkook stepped into the classroom and Yujin followed after him. She put her bag on the desk and sat down for a few seconds before standing back up and heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. He was a little anxious since Yugyeom wasn't in the classroom yet.

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes." Yujin told Jungkook to relax and she went to the bathroom. Four minutes later she walked out and headed towards her classroom. she walked past an empty classroom that had once been used for academically advanced students and thought nothing about it until the door suddenly swung open and a hand clasped over , muffling her yell as the person dragged her into the emptiness.