BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

As they walked down the street littered with vendors and little stores, one of the Bangtan boys walked with Yujin. The two of them were talking and laughing. He thought he might be going crazy because he saw that as she talked to him her face began to blush. Their eye contact was limited and every once in a while there would be a lull in the conversation but it would never be awkward. It was a comfortable silence and neither of them felt like ruining it with foolish words. Just as he opened his mouth to say something Jungkook came out of nowhere and grabbed Yujin's hand in his own, pulling her away from him. She looked back at him with slight disappointment in her eyes but when she looked back to Jungkook she smiled brightly and laughed as the boy ran away with her. The rest of Bangtan decided not to fight against it since they were the same age and in the same class. It was nice seeing their maknae and their girl getting along.

Jungkook and Yujin stopped at a small street vendor that was selling snapbacks and beanies. He was pulling out a bunch of hats and just piling them onto of Yujin's head. By the end of his little joke, Yujin had five hats on her head.

"Yah~" She lightly shoved him and put the hats back where they belonged. The rest of the guys walked up to them and Yujin longingly stared at one of the snapbacks that was black and had gold spikes on it. She had always wanted a hat like that but her parents would have murdered her if she brought something like that home with her.

"Do you want it?" Rap Monster asked as he picked up the hat that Yujin was drooling over. She shook her head and tried to walk away from the vendor but V grabbed her and pulled her back.

"I'll pay for it." J-Hope offered as he pulled out his wallet.

"No! It's fine! I don't need it!" Yujin felt bad about them spending money on her. They have already done so much for her that taking their money felt like she was stealing from them.

"You paid for my bail. Let me buy you a hat." J-Hope handed the vendor the money and placed the hat on Yujin's head.

"Wow~ Look at you!" Jimin teased.

"So gangster!" V said in his terrible English. They started doing weird hip-hop dance moves and saying random English words like 'Yeah' and "Uh-huh'.  Yujin pouted as they making Jungkook and J-Hope to make them stop.

"You look pretty." Jin said as he lightly tapped her elbow. Yujin smiled brightly and then lowered her head.

"It's a huge improvement." Suga teased as he pulled the cap down over her eyes. Yujin pulled the hat back up and saw a smiling Suga. She giggled and lightly punched his shoulder. They walked away from the vendor with her new hat. She liked being with the guys. They were comfortable to be around. It was like when she was with Got7. Everyone was afraid of them but when you actually got to know them they were really just misunderstood. They spent the rest of the day together. The bills for lunch and dinner were split between the eight of them and they even went to go see a movie together. The guys all fought for the two seats beside Yujin with Jin and Suga eventually winning the coveted seats. During the whole movie Yujin was completely oblivious as the two boys beside her kept stealing glances at her. They had more fun watching her have fun rather than watching the movies themselves. It was late and the guys decided it was time to bring Yujin home.

"Thanks for spending the day with me." Yujin said as she stood at the bottom of the stairs that led to the back door of her little room.

"Yeah, whatever. Good night princess." Rap Monster waved and Yujin glared at him.

"Will you ever stop calling me that?" Yujin spat back. She was over fond of the nickname that Rap Monster had given her back when they were enemies.

"No." Rap Monster said firmly. "Because you're our princess now." The other guys smirked when Rap Monster said that and they had to force down their laughter. Rap Monster was clearly embarrassed by when he said but he didn't care. Yujin ran at him and wrapped her thin arms around him. Rap Monster hugged her back. "Okay, now get going before a weirdo like V comes out of the shadows and attacks you." Rap Monster forced Yujin up the first two stairs. She looked back and all of the guys who were standing there looking right back at her.

"Go before I attack you~" V made a creepy face, raised his arms in the air and ran at Yujin while laughing manically. Yujin squealed and ran up the stairs and made it to the door.

"Bye~" She said cheerfully before going in the door and disappearing. Once they were sure that she was safe the guys turned and left the alley. They walked down the street, talking about what they had done today and how cool Yujin was. Suddenly Jin stopped walking. They all stopped and looked at him as he had a serious expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" J-Hope asked. Jin shook his head and took a deep breath as if he was gathering the courage to say something.

"I'm going to ask Yujin out on a date." Jin said and it shocked all of the guys. They all stood there in silence, waiting for Jin to say it was a joke.

"Wait....you're serious?" Jungkook asked his hyung. Jin nodded his head and looked at them as if waiting for their acceptance or approval. Rap Monster clenched his teeth and took a step towards Jin.

"If you date her, and end up breaking her heart...I will break both of your legs." Rap Monster placed his hands on Jin's shoulder and squeezed tightly. "Do you understand me?" He growled. He didn't care that Jin was older than him. It was very clear to everyone that Rap Monster was in charge of their gang. When Rap Monster threatened a person, he means it. Jin nodded his head and looked to Suga who was glaring at him. Jin smirked at Suga who just grew angrier.

"Well, time for me to go." Jin brushed off Rap Monster's hand. He didn't stop staring at Suga who was staring right back. Eventually Jin turned and walked away in the direction of Yujin's apartment, leaving all of the guys a little confused.  

"Did any of you guys know that Jin was interested in Yujin?" Jungkook asked and they all just shrugged their shoulders.

"I didn't even knew that Jin was emotionally capable of caring about another human being. He always just stands there." Jimin stood up straight with his arms at his side and put on the same blank expression that Jin does. They all chuckled except for Suga who kept staring at Jin's back as he walked away.

"Yo, Suga! You coming or not?" J-Hope asked as the rest of the guys were ready to walk away and continue on with their fun night.

"Nah, there's something I have to do. See you guys later." Suga walked in the same direction as Jin a very angry and determined glint in his eyes. The rest of the guys watched their two friends walk away.

--------------------------------------------------

ONLY TWO GUYS LEFT!

Jin VS Suga

Sorry that it took me this long to post this chapter