Sixteen

High Skool Luv Affair

Suga ran down the street after he had lost sight of Jin. He cursed when a light changed colour and he had to stop and wait. He was maybe a minute or two away from Yujin's apartment and all he could think about was if Jin was already there. He wasn't even sure if Jin went to see her or if he went straight home. Suga had no idea what he was going to do once he got there but he just needed to go and make sure that nothing was going on. The light changed colour and Suga took off at full speed, pushing past people who were blocking his way. He turned down the alley and ran up the stairs. As he was reaching to open the door, it suddenly opened and standing there was a shocked Yujin.

"Suga?" Yujin asked. She was standing there in her pyjamas with her hair in a messy pony tail. Suga opened his mouth to say something when he saw Jin standing behind Yujin.

"Hey." Jin stepped forward and stepped out of the door almost becoming a block between Yujin and Suga. Jin turned towards Yujin and grabbed her hand. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He whispered to her and Yujin nodded her head with a slight blush. Jin smiled and let go of her hand. He then turned towards Suga and gave him a serious expression. With no words, Jin walked past Suga and headed out of the alley.

"So...what are you doing here?" Yujin asked as she leaned against the door. Suga looked towards Jin and then back at Yujin.

"I...uh...just wanted to talk...we don't get to talk a lot..." Suga nervously bit the inside of his mouth hoping not to sound like a complete weirdo. Yujin eyed him suspiciously before stepping aside and letting Suga come in. He went inside and fixed his hair from running that whole way.

"Sorry that I look like a mess." Yujin chuckled as she tucked some loose hairs behind her ear. Suga rubbed his hands on his pants, he didn't know why but he suddenly felt awkward with his hands. He didn't know what to do with them or what he was supposed to be doing. He had never been alone with a girl before even though he has had girls throwing themselves at him for a couple of years now. "What's up Yoongi?" Yujin grabbed two apples from a box and handed one to him. He took it thankfully because he now had something to play with so his arms weren't flailing around awkwardly.

"What was Jin hyung doing here?" Suga took a large bite of the apple and followed after Yujin as she walked into her bedroom. There was a mat neatly folded in the corner with a blanket and pillow placed on top. It was a small room but Yujin seemed to be fitting in nicely there. It already was smelling like her green apple shampoo and body mist.

"Oh.." Yujin couldn't help but smile and turn away from Suga so he wouldn't be able to see the blush on her face. "He asked me out on a date."  Yujin heard Suga sigh and she turned around to see him leaning against the wall looking a little disgusted and angry."What's wrong?"

"And you said yes?" He asked and Yujin nodded her head. Suga rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Well sorry," Yujin said her words clearly being sarcastic, "but if you don't like me going on a date with your friends then tell them not to ask me." Yujin was a little insulted. Why was he angry about Jin asking her out on a date? "I know he is your friend and you guys have just accepted me as a friend, but why can't we go on a date? It's not like I'm stealing him from you." Yujin put the apple on top of the dresser, suddenly feeling not very hungry.

"I don't care about you stealing Jin hyung, I care that you're going on a date with my hyung." Suga pointed out. He took another bit of the apple. Yujin scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"What, am I not good enough to date your hyung?" Yujin spat back. She walked past him and headed to the back door and opened it.

"That's not what I meant! I just meant you should try to date people other than HIM." Hearing what he was saying, Suga could understand why Yujin was getting angry. It did sound like he was insulting her but that was exactly the opposite of what he was trying to say. He walked over to her, totally ready to be kicked out. Suga had no idea how he was supposed to tell Yujin how he felt without ruining everything.

"Why? He's handsome, smart, kind, a great listener and-" Yujin was suddenly cut off as Suga's lips crashed against hers. Yujin was shocked and she raised her hands in the air. Suga pushed her up against a tower of fruit boxes and deepened the kiss. Yujin had no idea what was going on. All of this was so out of the blue that she didn't really know how to respond. She placed her hands on his shoulders ready to push him away but something inside of her made her stop. She wasn't mad that Suga kissed her, she was mad that it had come out of nowhere. Suga pulled away from the kiss, both of them breathing a little heavier.

"He's not the only one interested in you....idiot." Suga muttered before storming out and slamming the door behind him. He walked down the stairs and out of the alley without looking back. As soon as he rounded the corner he leaned against the building and held his hand over his chest. It felt as if his heart was going to explode at any moment. He had no idea what had come over him. Kissing her had never been an option to him before but hearing her say all those nice things about Jin just pushed him over the edge. He didn't want to hear her complimenting other guys. He didn't want her to say another guys name. He didn't want her to go on dates with other guys but he was too afraid to step up. If Jin hadn't have been with Yujin, Suga questioned if he still would have done what he had done. Would he have just walked away and left everything alone? Would he have never kissed her and just continued to be in an oblivious friendship with her? Suga hated that he might have ruined his friendship with Yujin and possibly even Jin. His moment of selfishness might have ruined two friendships that he cherished deeply. 

Yujin just stood there, trying to comprehend everything that had just happened. Jin asked her out on a date. She said yes. Suga came over. Got mad at her for agreeing to a date with Jin. Kissed her. Then stormed away like it was her fault for the kiss. Everything happened so quickly that she had to force herself to believe that it wasn't some strange dream. After a while Yujin awkwardly shuffled into her room, laid out the mat, turned off the lights and laid down, staring into the darkness. Her mind was racing as she tried to force herself to sleep but it didn't seem to be working. For the next couple of hours Yujin would continue to try and figure out what had happened between her, Jin and Suga until eventually sleep over took her and she fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be 100% fluff