Thirty Four

High Skool Luv Affair

"Honestly Suga, he was just walking me home." Yujin grabbed Suga's hand gently and tried to pull his distraction away from Mark who just smirked at him.

"Trust me, she isn't my type." Mark joked but that just seemed to make Suga angrier. "I want to be friends with Yujin again. I miss talking to her and being around her. Jr, Youngjae, Yugyeom and myself really want to be in contact with you again."

"What about Jackson?" Yujin asked Mark, hoping that Jackson finally grew up and got over his need to be the centre of attention at all times. Mark just shook his head and Suga lightly squeezed Yujin's hand. Although he didn't like the idea of Yujin being friendly with her ex, he also knew how important to he was to her.

"He was backing up JB and thought that what they did to you was appropriate. And BamBam went running to JB's side the second he could. Sorry Yujin." Mark put his hands in his pockets and hung his head. He was ashamed of his former friends and was ashamed of himself for not stopping them sooner.

"It's fine..." Yujin looked to Suga who took a deep breath and was finally starting to calm down.

"Yeah...well....whatever." Was Suga's reply and by the tone of it, it was meant to be as a peace offering. A bridge between the two groups. Mark smiled and let out a little chuckle.

"It's kind cold this morning." Mark joked before reached out and pinching one of Suga's s. Suga yelp and Yujin burst out laughing. Mark took off running before Suga could punch him in the face. "Bye!" Mark yelled as he ran around the corner and presumably  down the street, just in case Suga chased after him.

"Mark is an idiot." Suga complained as they headed back up into the apartment.

"Heh...yeah. He is." Yujin held Suga's hand, intertwining their fingers together. "But he's my friend." Yujin noted and Suga just nodded his head. He didn't see any point in fighting with her. He just wanted her to be happy.

"Now can we finally spend some time together?" Suga whined as they walked into the apartment. He spun Yujin around so she was in front of him. Suga wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him as he rested his head in the nook of her neck. Yujin giggled and placed her hands on top of Suga's arms.

"Didn't we spend enough time together last night?" Yujin muttered as Suga slowly walked them into the bedroom.

"Not nearly enough time." Suga whispered in her ear before Yujin burst out laughing and Suga closed the bedroom door with his foot.

---2 months later---

Suga was leaning against the wall in the hallway, staring off into the distance as two girls talked non-stop about very unimportant things.

"How come Suga gets all the girls?" J-Hope whined as he stood with the rest of the guys a little farther down the hall.

"Well, Jin is taken." Rap Monster pointed to Jin who was smiling like an idiot as he texted Ahri. "V is in a constant state of fooling around." He then pointed to V who had three girls standing behind him, all of them trying to work up the courage to talk to him.

"Jungkook is too young to notice girls." V said and they all nodded in agreement. Jungkook looked a little offended but he had to agree with them.

"Jimin, you got no jams." Rap Monster joked and Jimin swung a punch at him only to miss.

"Calm down you two." Jin ordered before looking back down at his phone and smiling.

"Oh yeah? Then what about you?" J-Hope said jabbing his finger into Rap Monsters chest.

"I'm too wild and y to be tied down to one girl." Rap Monster straightened his jacket before all of the guys burst out laughing. Rap Monster was pouting as they turned their attention back to Suga who now had the two girls hugging his arms.

"Wasn't Yujin supposed to be back yesterday?" Jimin asked, waving his hand in front of Jin phone screen but the older boy just ignored him.

"Yeah...apparently it took longer than she thought to finish all the legal matters with her parents." Jungkook knew what was going on with Yujin and her parents since she was now technically his sister, which was a little weird in the beginning but after a while it felt totally normal.

"A week is a long time. No wonder Suga is a total zombie without her." J-Hope shook his head as he pitied the other boy.

"Yujin withdrawal is dangerous. I'm even starting to feel the symptoms." V wrapped his arms around himself and started shaking. Even though they hated to admit it, they all loved Yujin like a sister. They couldn't remember what it was like without her running their lives.

"MIN YOONGI!" A loud voice screamed down the hall. Everyone turned their head to look and standing there with her hands on her hips was none other than Yujin.

"Yujin." Suga said with a huge smile on his face which she didn't match.

"I was gone for a week and you found other girls to hang around with?" Yujin stormed down the hallway, standing in front of Suga and the two girls who were stunned. The other guys just stared with wide eyes, waiting for someone to get hit. They didn't care who it was. The two girls or Suga. Either way, someone was gonna get smacked.

As if Suga just noticed the girls he glared at them and cursed at them under his breath. The girls fled, not wanting to feel Yujin's wrath.

"I don't even know who they are." Suga tried to defend himself but Yujin just continued glaring at him. "I swear. You know I'm only stupid enough to love you."  Suga smiled coyly and grabbed Yujin by the waist, pulling her against him. "I missed you." He whispered and leaned in for a kiss but Yujin blocked him with her hand.

"Apparently not enough to not be fooling around with those girls." Yujin said with a smirk on her face, clearly playing around with him.

"Shut up." Suga said playfully before pulling her hand away and kissing her. A week felt like an eternity for the two and just being around each other was like falling back down the rabbit hole.

Mark, Jr, Youngjae and Yugyeom walked up to the other guys in the hall and looked at the two making out.

"Gross." Yugyeom said earning a nod of agreement from Jungkook who felt weird for looking at his new sister making out with his best friend.

"I have no idea how those two have lasted this long together." Jr said hugging J-Hope who didn't mind. The four members of GOT7 and Bangtan took some time to get friendly with each other, but now they consider them close friends and allies.

"I agree! They fight, make up, fight, make up. It's a stupid cycle." V didn't understand how they constantly fought with each other and then defended the other to their friends. Whenever V was annoyed with a girl he just dropped her and ignored her existence completely.

"That's the danger of love." Jin said finally putting his phone away and patting Rap Monster on the back. "You fight with them but you love them so much that their short comings becomes a charm. It's stupid and makes no sense, but that's love." Jin smiled before skipping over to them and ripping Yujin away from Suga and embracing her tightly. Suga yelled and swore at Jin who grabbed Yujin's hand and ran away down the hall with her, claiming that since Suga has new girls that Jin was going to make Yujin all his.

"You know, the whole time we were fighting you guys, I thought Jin was the one in love with Yujin, not Suga." Youngjae wrapped his arm around V's shoulder as the group of guys followed after them.

"Oh, trust me, Jin loves Yujin." Rap Monster chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets and walked in the front of the group with Mark by his side. "If Suga and Yujin ever broke up, Jin would swoop in after Yujin in a second." Rap Monster snapped his fingers and all of Bangtan agreed.

"We better hope they never break up. I don't want to have to choose a side." Jimin whined and all of them agreed. They all cared for Suga, Yujin and Jin but to have to pick only two out of the three was a twisted form of torture. The nine boys chased after Suga who was chasing after Yujin and Jin who were laughing as they ran away. This was their life. Constantly chasing each other to try and be the one and only in her eyes and they wouldn't have it any other way.

------------------------------------------