Ten

High Skool Luv Affair

The second the bell rang Jungkook grabbed a hold of Yujins hand and pulled her out of the classroom. They heard Yugyeom call out for them as they made their way out into the hallway. Waiting there for them was Jin and Jimin. Yugyeom walked out with the three Bangtan Boys protecting Yujin who was pressed up against the wall. Suddenly, as if on call, all the Got7 came walking down the hallway.

"Hey Yujin." BamBam called out with a sarcastic tone. Her eyes traveled from BamBam to Jackson who was standing beside JB. He was staring right back at her, his gaze unwavering and intense. Seeing him so close made her heart hurt.

"Come here, we want to talk." Jr reached out to grab Yujin. Jimin grabbed his arm and forced him away.

"Don't touch her." Jimin said in an intimidating voice. Jin grabbed Yujins wrist and gently elbowed her so her eyes moved away from Jackson. She nodded her head and pulled her hand away from him.

"Yo!" A voice boomed through the hallway. Rap Monster, J-Hope, Suga and, V came strolling down the hallway. Suga had a bat over his shoulder and an evil glint in his eyes."What are you morons doing here? If you wanted to see me so much you just could have asked." Rap Monster smirked as he walked right up to JB with their faces only an inch apart.

"Well what can I say, I love hearing the bull crap that comes out of your mouth." JB shot back. Other students in the hallway started to leave. None of them wanted to get into the middle of this. Even teachers stuck their heads out of their classrooms and would pull students in so that they wouldn't get hurt.

"Yujin.." Jackson said and she couldn't stop herself from looking to him. ",,,I want to talk to you...please..." Jackson took a step forward and Yujin almost went to him until Suga stuck out his bat and poked Jackson square in the chest.

"Talk to me instead of her." Suga said stepping in front of Yujin. She lowered her head. He was toxic and she knew it. He left her stranded in an ocean to drown and she did. She was drowning and he just watched and now that she was finally coming back towards the surface he came back and was shoving her back down.

"I don't want to talk to you midget. I want to talk to my girlfriend....my ex-girlfriend." Jackson corrected himself as the other Got7 guys looked at him awkwardly.

"And surprisingly she doesn't want to talk to you s." Suga  shoved Jackson and Mark came over and shoved Suga right back. And like that, within seconds, the two groups were brawling in the middle of the hallway. Yujin was ducking and dodging between them. When Suga's bat swung by her and smashed into the gated window she let out a little yelp as she ducked onto the ground.

One of the Bangtan boys saw Yujin ducked on the ground and looking terrified. V came stumbling into him. In the brief moment he looked away from Yujin and then back to her, she was gone.

"." He muttered and looked around her for.

"Let go!" He heard her voice and looked off into the direction it came from. Jackson was dragging Yujin away and within seconds she was gone. He tried to run after her but then Mark tackled him to the ground and the two started wrestling on the ground.

"Stop yelling Yujin, you sound crazy right now." Jackson said as he walked the two of them up to the roof.

"I'll stop yelling when you stop kidnapping me!" She punched him in the back making him groan in pain. He opened the door to the roof and threw her forward. She stumbled onto the roof top as Jackson closed the door.

"I just want to talk to you." Jackson sat against the door, blocking off Yujins only way out.

"Why? Why now? Why not all those months ago when I begged you for help? When I begged you to believe me and not those stupid rumours? Huh? HUH?!" Yujin threw some pebbles that were on the ground at him as she started crying. "I'm happy here. Don't you understand that?"

"Happier than when you were with me?" Jackson yelled back as he jumped to his feet. He took a few steps toward her making her a little afraid.

"I wasn't the one to walk away from us! You threw me away just like everyone else did!" Yujin shoved him.

"I had no choice!" Jackson ran his hand through his hair as he looked at Yujin who was boiling with rage.

"No choice? That's bull and you know it! Don't say you didn't have a choice! You had a million other choices than the one you picked." Yujin was furious. Talking to him. Seeing him. Hearing him. Everything about him just made her enraged and now she was stuck here with him.

"I thought I only had one choice! At the time I only had one choice! It was either I shut up and stay with the guys or...." Jackson became quiet as he came to the end of the sentence.

"Or what, Jackson? Or you would be an outcast like I was?" Yujin was in tears now. I total blubbering baby. She was hearing everything she didn't want to. And getting all the answers she knew was true. Jackson let out a heavy sigh and hung his head.

"It was the wrong choice Yujin. I know that now. I should have gone with you. Protected you from them and I feel guilty every single day. But I can protect you now. I can be with you now. Nothing is standing between us anymore." Jackson grabbed her arms and held her right in front of him. She could smell him. Clean laundry and a hint of freshly baked bread. Everything about his was comfortable. Everything about him was dangerous.

"There is so much between us now Jackson...so much that can't be fixed. And I don't need you to protect me. I have real friends now." Yujin shimmed her way out of his hold and lowered her head.

"Oh yeah? Then where are they right now?" And as soon as Jackson said that, the door to the roof flew open and four of the Bangtan Boys were standing there with fire in their eyes and blood on their knuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------