Twenty nine

High Skool Luv Affair

Suga ran into the hospital, panting and covered in a light layer of sweat. He was already on his way to the park when he got a call from J-Hope that Yujin was being taken to the hospital. Suga walked up to the counter and demanded to know where Nam Yujin was being treated. They were taking longer than he liked to pull up her information.

"Hyung." Jimin called from down the hall. Suga gave the nurse a nasty look before jogging off towards Jimin. The two of them walked into the room on the right and laying in bed was Yujin with all of Bangtan sitting around her and a nurse taking her vitals as she slept.

"What's wrong? Is she okay? What happened?" Suga had a million questions surging through his mind as he looked at Yujin calmly sleeping in the bed as if nothing was wrong.

"She has a mild concussion. We're going to keep her for a day to make sure that she is okay. After that she can be taken home but she needs to be watched after. Some police officers are going to want to talk to you boys about what happened to her." The nurse pointed towards Yujin. Suga nodded and the nurse left, knowing that they wouldn't do anything to her. Suga went to her bedside and looked down at her. Seeing her like this made him all choked up. He should have been there. He should have walked her home. There were so many things he should have done but didn't and it led to her being put into the hospital.

"So...what do we do about the police?" Jungkook asked, clearly very antsy about having to talk to the police.

"We tell them the truth." Rap Monster was leaning against the wall, silently thinking over their options. "They lured her to the park pretending to be Suga, attacked her and we came to save her. We don't have to lie about a thing." The boys didn't like that they had to rat other guys out to the police, but they were ecstatic at the thought of getting those guys out of Yujin's life. They all nodded and decided to just tell the truth. Suga took Yujin's hand in his and squeezed it softly. In her sleep Yujin squeezed back and let out a soft moan. Suga chuckled and brushed back the hair from her face as he smiled upon her lovingly. The room door opened and in walked two police officers and Yujin's parents.

"What are you doing here? Family only. Get them out of here." Yujin's mother ordered the police officers. J-Hope recognised one of the officers from the school brawl when he was picked up and put into holding. He groaned, know that this wasn't going to end well for him. The boys all walked out of the room without much of a fight, except for Suga. He stayed beside her, holding her hand tightly while glaring at her parents.

"Didn't you hear us? Family only." Her father spoke up, trying to intimidate Suga but it wasn't working.

"You kicked her out of your house and forced her to fend for herself. I would consider us her family more than you." Suga spat back at him. Her fathers face grew a bit flushed as he felt the officers giving him a strange look.

"Get out." The father ordered and Suga stayed firmly in his place. One of the officers had to come over and pry Suga's hand off of hers and drag him out of the room. Yujin woke up slightly to the sight of her boyfriend being pushed into the hallway by a bulky police office. Still feeling a bit out of it, Yujin thought she was hallucinating when she saw her parents standing in the room trying to look as concerned as possible without actually caring. The police left and went to question Bangtan who were standing in the hall being very nervous and anxious about being questioned and leaving Yujin alone with her parents.

 

"You've gathered quiet a swell bunch of hooligans this time, Yujin. They actually came and visited you when you were put in the hospital." Her mother said as she stood by the door, awkwardly looking around, seeming very uncomfortable in the hospital environment.

"What are you two doing here?" Yujin asked as she sat herself upright.

"What kind of parents would we look like if we didn't visit our daughter in the hospital?" Her father shoved his hands in his pockets. He had clearly just come from work since he was in his best suit. That, or he was trying to make a good first impression on the hospital staff to make him seem more important than he actually was.

"The same kind who throw their teenage daughter onto the street." Yujin said with a large smile on her face. Her parents became very quiet and silence filled the room.

"We're thinking about moving." Her mother said to try and cut through the tension.

"Super. Good for you. Have fun." Yujin closed her eyes and tried to force herself to fall asleep. She didn't want to be talking to them. Not now. Not ever.

"You're coming with us." Her father said sitting in one of the chairs that was set up in the corner. One a few minutes ago V was sitting in that exact same chair.

"Funny joke dad." Yujin said and forced a loud and fake laugh.

"Seriously Yujin. We're moving and you're coming with us."  Her father said back and Yujin opened to say something but her dad raised his hand, silencing her. "Don't even argue about it. You know we have ways to make sure you come with us. So as soon as you're discharged from the hospital, we're out of here."