Twelve

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin helped Rap Monster to his feet as Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and V ran up to them and took Rap Monster from Yujin. Automatically they took off while the police came and started arresting some of the students that were causing a mess. As they were getting away Yujin felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

"Guys, wait." Yujin said and they all stopped. She pulled out her phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yujin?" She recognized the voice immediately and looked around at all of the guys and let out a little groan.

"J-Hope? Where are you?" Yujin and the guys had to keep going as students were starting to pick them out as the people who started the riot in the school.

"I was picked up by the police. I need someone to bail me out. Can you?" J-Hope whined into the phone. She could hear other teenagers yelling in the background. The seven of them made it past the police and to the front gate.

"I will be there soon. Just wait a little bit, okay?" With that Yujin hung up the phone and rummaged in her pocket for her house keys.

"What's going on? Where's J-Hope hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at Yujin with a concerned expression.

"He was picked up by the police, I'm going to bail him out. You guys take Rap Monster to the hospital." Yujin took a step in the direction of the bus stop when Jin grabbed her wrist.

"We can't take him to the hospital, what if the police go looking for him? We did start all of that chaos after all." Jimin spoke up and Jin nodded in agreement.

"Fine then take him to my house. I can try to fix him up once I get back." Yujin took out her keys and shoved them into V's hand before trying to walk off again only to be grabbed again.

"Don't go to the police station. What if one of the Got7 guys are waiting to jump you when we're not around?" Suga said cracking his knuckles, totally ready to get into a fight again if he had to.

"Do any of you guys have enough money to bail J-Hope out?" She waited for a response and nodded her head. "That's what I thought." Yujin pulled her hand away from Jin and took off speed walking towards the bus stop as the bus pulled up to it. She jumped onto the bus only to have someone jump on right after her. She looked behind her and saw Jin standing there. He paid for both of them to go on and then when the bus lurched forward he grabbed onto her.

"Suga was right, you can't go off by yourself. Now hold on." Jin wrapped his arm around her and held onto a support bar. Yujin nodded her head and shyly held onto him since the bus was super crowded. Being around Jin was a lot more comfortable than she thought it would be. Jin was always so quiet and cold that she was a little surprised by how relaxed she felt. It almost felt like she was with a lifelong friend. He was someone she instantly connected with. For the rest of the bus ride they stood in silence and every once in a while Jin would hold onto her tighter or move them out of the way of people getting on and off the bus. When it was finally their stop Jin used his wide shoulders to become a bulldozer for Yujin and they jumped off the bus.

"This way." Yujin tugged on Jin's shirt and pulled him in the direction of the police station. Jin walked beside her, keeping a look out for any member of Got7 that might magically appear. "Look! Jin, it's right over--WOW!" Yujin stumbled backwards when an arm wrapped around putting her into a head lock. Jin spun around and saw BamBam standing there with Yujin in his grasp.

"Do you guys ever get tired of getting the crap beat out of you?" Jin asked, ruffling his hair. BamBam just smirked and tightened his arm around Yujin's throat making her gasp for air.

"You guys just couldn't let us have fun with her, could you? She was our play toy first." BamBam let out a little chuckle and Jin clenched his jaw in anger. Yujin was so frustrated and fed up with always having to be rescued. She threw her head back, smashing the back of her head into BamBam's face. He let her go and held onto his face. Jin grabbed Yujin and pulled her away from BamBam who had blood pouring from between his fingers. "YOU !" He yelled, glaring at her with tears in his eyes.

"Cry me a river." Yujin gave him the middle finger before Jin took her hand in his own and took off running to the police station. As soon as they walked in the front door they noticed that it was strangely quiet. Yujin walked up to the front desk and cleared to get the attention of the police officer. He looked up his eyes heavy with sleep. "I'm here to pay bail for Jung Hoseok." Yujin was a little intimidated when talking to the police. She never had a good experience with them. He looked at her for a few seconds and then pulled up the debit machine and let Yujin pay the few hundred dollars for J-Hopes freedom. A minute or two later J-Hope came out with a smirk on his face.

"Jail is great. I got to talk to these really cool gangster guys." J-Hope said with a large smile on his face. Yujin rolled her eyes and Jin just sighed. The three of them left the station and once they saw that BamBam was gone, they jumped on another bus and headed towards Yujin's house.

"So you broke his nose?" J-Hope asked as they walked in the front door.

"Yeah, she did." Jin said and looked at Yujin like a father looking proudly upon his daughter. Yujin giggled and rubbed the back of her head that was a little sore from the impact. The guys were all in the living room and when they saw the three of them they all smiled and sighed with relief.

"What took you guys so long?" Jungkook asked as he and Suga walked up to the three of them.

"Jin and Yujin were jumped by one of the Got7 guys." J-Hope patted Jin on the back before heading towards Rap Monster who was laying on the couch.

"You got jumped?" Jungkooks eyes widened as he looked at both Jin and Yujin to see if they were hurt. Suga reached out and grabbed her, physically moving her to make sure she wasn't injured.

"We're fine. We got out of there before he could really do anything." Yujin giggled and forced Suga to stop moving her.

"Oh thank God." Suga said under his breath and hugged Yujin tightly. Yujin felt her neck grow hot and she hugged him back. Jungkook and Jin watched silently as their best friend hugged Yujin so naturally it was a little unsettling.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" A loud voice yelled over everyone. Yujin looked over and saw her father standing there with fire in his eyes. Yujin and Suga jumped out of each other's arms. Yujin looked at the bloody and bruised boys all standing in her living room and then she looked at her dad.

"I swear....I can explain. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and upvote!~!~!~