BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

Jin leaned in for another kiss but Yujin pushed him away. He looked at her with a very confused expression but Yujin just lowered her head. She couldn't bring herself to kiss him again. The guilty feeling in the pit of her stomach stopped her from even touching him.

"I'm sorry Jin...I just..." Yujin wanted to explain but she didn't know how. She didn't even fully understand what she had to explain but she felt like he deserved a reason for her sudden coldness.

"You don't like me?" Jin put his hands in his pockets and shifted back and forth on his feet.

"I do like you! I really do! It's just..." Yujin couldn't find the words. There was so much she wanted to say yet so little time her to process it all.

"It's just that you like him more than me." Jin smiled but it was painfully forced. He didn't even have to say the other person's name because Suga's face popped up into Yujin's head. All this time it was Suga. He was the one she wanted to be on a date with. He was the one she wanted to kiss. He was the one that she wanted to be with right now. Her feelings for him have slowly crept into his heart that it took someone else to point it out. "I kind of expected it. I mean, he has liked you since the day we first saw you. I could tell just by the way he looked at you and how he always stuck up for you." Jin was feeling so awkward and so rejected. He wanted to walk away and hideaway in his house for a week just so he could have a little time to get over his feelings for Yujin.

"Really?" Yujin perked up when she heard that Suga has liked her all this time.

"Yeah. Whenever we would get in fights he was always the one to make sure that you were taken care of. Even when he was getting his face bashed in, he still was keeping an eye on you and your safety." Jin hated talking so highly of Suga since he was the one Yujin liked. But if being with Suga made her happy, then he would do anything to bring her that happiness.

"Oh.." Yujin bit her lip as all of her thoughts raced through her head. She needed to see Suga and confirm that their feelings for each other were true. Hearing it from someone else almost made it seem like a lie, but she needed to know. "I'm sorry Jin. I have to go." And with that Yujin pulled out her phone and ran off, leaving Jin by himself. Jin watched her run away to go find his friend that had won her heart. With a heavy sigh and a hung head, he headed off to a bar that would let him in so he could drink his momentary sadness away.  Yujin called Suga's cellphone but it was turned off. Yujin cursed and decided to call Rap Monster as she ran down the streets. She didn't know where she was going or why she was going there but her feet were carrying her and she was willing to follow.

"Hey." Rap Monster said and the other guys voices could be heard in the background.

"Is Suga with you?" Yujin asked as she stopped at a red light and waited for the walking signal.

"No, he left a couple of hours ago. I have no idea where he is, why?"  Rap Monster was curious but Yujin really didn't have time to explain everything.

"I need to tell him I like him! If you get a call from him, tell him to meet me outside of the school!" Yujin hung up the phone without waiting for a response. She needed to head to the school and wait for him. Yujin planned to keep trying to call him and to keep waiting for him. Even if it took all night and to the beginning of the school day, Yujin would wait for him. She made it to the school gates that were locked shut and only had the strange orange light from a street lamp shining down on it. Yujin tried calling Suga for the next two hours and he never called back. In the end Yujin sat on the ground beside the gate with her knees pulled to her chest trying to keep as warm as possible since the sun had completely set by now.  

Suga sat at the bottom of the steps heading up to Yujin's apartment and sighed heavily. All he could think about was how much fun she and Jin must have been having on their date. So much fun that he was keeping her all to himself as much as possible. He stood up and stretched since his feet have gone numb a few hours ago. Suga reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone only to see that it was turned off this whole time. He turned it on and within a few seconds his phone started buzzing and Rap Monsters name popped up onto the screen.

"Hey, what's going-" Suga answered but was cut off.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Rap Monster yelled into the phone making Suga pull the phone away from his ear in fear that his eardrum might burst.

"I'm by Yujin's place. Why?" He had no idea why his friend was yelling at him.

"Yujin has been waiting for you at the school for a few hours now!" Rap Monster was beside himself. He have had all of the other guys calling Suga and was even on the verge of sending them out to find him.

"Waiting for me? Why would she do that?" Suga felt his heart suddenly start pounding. Thinking about Yujin waiting for him felt a little odd but satisfying at the same time.

"Because she likes you! IDIOT!" V yelled into the phone and the other guys started yelling at him and calling him insults as well. Suga felt a huge smile spread across his face. He hung up his phone and took off sprinting towards the school. He ignored the red lights and the yells of angry people that he shoved out of the way. Suga turned around the corner and saw Yujin sitting on the ground looking pathetic and depressed. He took a deep breath until it felt like his lungs were going to explode.

"YUJIN!" He yelled and Yujin looked over and saw him there. Suga walked over to her, his heart beating quickly and his lungs burning from running so hard. Yujin couldn't help but smile as she started  walking towards him as well. As they came closer to each other, they could see the blush on their faces and the bright smiles on their faces. There were no words that needed to be said between them. As soon as they reached each other they kissed. Both kissed each other with the same passion and the same feelings. Suga wrapped his arms around her thin body while Yujin clung onto him for dear life. She had lost her breath and her lungs hurt but there was no way she was going to break this kiss. It felt so right. there wasn't an ounce of guilt inside of her. Instead there were fireworks and butterflies. She liked him. He liked her. There was no need to hide their feelings for each other anymore because they were both on the same page. Suga didn't have to keep his feelings for her bottled up inside. Since the first day he has seen her, he has felt the need to have her in his arms and now that he had her, there were no words to describe just how wonderful it was. He didn't have to hide in the shadows anymore. She was his and he was completely hers.

----------------------------------------------

#TeamSuga!!!

Suga is the mystery man

this isn't the final chapter, I plan to continue it and make every single one of my readers hate me :D THAT'S MY GOAL