Seventeen

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin had woken up early and was dressed and ready for school the next day. She was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for five minutes before Jungkook strolled around the corner with his ear buds in his ears. When he saw her waiting there he pulled them out and looked at the time on his phone.

"You're early." He said with a smile on his face. Yujin just shrugged and blamed car noises for keeping her up all night. She didn't think she was ready to talk about the kiss with anyone yet, truthfully she didn't fully understood what it meant yet. They made it to school with V waiting with food. Yujin devoured it and for a few minutes forgot about what happened the night before. The three of them were sitting at the front of the school talking and laughing when Rap Monster and Jin walked up to the group.

"Wow, I didn't expect to see you here this early." V joked as he poked Rap Monster in the ribs. Rap Monster shoved V who stumbled to the ground making all of the guys laugh. Jin and Yujin locked eyes and both smiled at each other. He stepped away from Rap Monster and stood beside Yujin.

"Hey." He gently nudged her and Yujin nudged him back. "You still want to go out after school?" He asked and Yujin was about to answer when she heard loud voices coming towards them. J-Hope, Jimin and Suga all walked up to the group together with Suga instantly looking at Yujin. She felt her face start to get warm as she looked away from Suga and back to Jin.

"Yeah." Yujin smiled brightly at Jin who smiled right back. The bell rang and the eight of them headed inside and towards their classrooms. "Rap Monster, can you actually go to class today?" She heard Rap Monster mumble something under his breath. "Yah, Kim Namjoon." Yujin said with a strict tone. All of the guys stared at Yujin with wide eyes and then to Rap Monster who looked equally as shocked. They could all tell that he wanted to say something back to her but instead he shoved his hands in his pockets and headed to his classroom.

"She has super powers! NAM YUJIN HAS SUPER POWERS!" J-Hope screamed as he ran down the hall chasing after their leader. Suga looked towards Yujin and Jin who were talking and instead of saying anything he quietly slipped away from the group and headed up to the roof top along with V.

"See you later." Jin ran his finger along the back of Yujin's hand, sending shivers up her arm. She shyly nodded her head and Jin walked off towards his classroom. Jungkook was standing there with a smug smirk on his face.

"What?" Yujin questioned him and when he just continued looking at her with that stupid grin on his face it made her angry. "Shut up." She said as she turned into the classroom and quickly walked away from Jungkook.

"I don't know where you think you're running away to. I sit in front of you, idiot." Jungkook said in a mocking tone. Yujin sat in her seat and an over excited Jungkook sat in front of her. "Soooooo~ You and Jin~" Jungkook rested his elbows on her desk and blinked his large brown eyes.

"We're going out on a date. No big deal." Yujin was embarrassed. She felt her cheeks growing hot as she thought about Jin. Yugyeom walked into the classroom and headed straight for his seat behind Yujin. She focused on Jungkook who was also trying to ignore Yugyeom.

"So, where are you two going?" Jungkook was clearly having trouble ignoring Yugyeom since he has suddenly become tense and angry.

"Don't know. I think we're just going to hang out...maybe get something to eat..." Yujin suddenly felt something hitting the back of her chair repeatedly. She looked backwards and saw Yugyeom kicking her chair. He looked away as he did it as if to act innocent. Yujin glared at him and then faced forward, Jungkook clenching his teeth in anger. The teacher came in and the lesson started. Jungkook turned towards the front of the room  while Yujin tried to ignore Yugyeom who was still kicking her chair. Two hours later the lunch bell rang and the teacher left the room. Jungkook turned around and saw Yujin gripping onto the edge of her desk with her teeth clenched.

"Uh...Yujin?" Jungkook looked at her and saw a little afraid with just how amazingly pissed off she looked. She raised her head and stared at Jungkook and she looked angry. She grabbed her closed note book in her hands and in one swift motion she turned around and smacked her notebook across Yugyeoms face. Jungkook watched in horror as Yugyeom's head whipped to the side from the force of the hit.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yujin yelled at Yugyeom who was holding his face that was already starting to turn red. "DON'T TALK TO ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME! DON'T EVER MESS WITH ME EVER AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Yujin screamed at him and Jungkook and the other students watched in shock. Yugyeom didn't even know what to say as he watched Yujin stand up and continue yelling at him. "DO YOU GET IT? HUH? DO YOU?!" Yujin reached over his desk and started punching him with Yugyeom covered his face.

"Yujin! Calm down!" Jungkook jumped up from his seat and grabbed a hold of Yujin. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her away from Yugyeom. She flailed her legs in the air and kicked over Yugyeoms desk in the process. Yujin continued yelling at Yugyeom until Jungkook had pulled her completely out of the classroom. "What the Hell was that?!" Jungkook asked with a huge smile on his face. He liked seeing Yujin like this. Seeing her stand up for herself was a little rewarding. It showed that he didn't have to watch over her constantly.

"HEY! YOU TWO!" Three teachers were coming down the hallway after hearing the yelling and commotion coming from their classroom.

"Run!" Jungkook grabbed Yujin's hand and the two of them took off running down the hallway. The teachers chased after them as the two of them were laughing running away. Eventually they lost the teachers and made their way to the roof top where V and Suga were hanging out and having a smoke. Jungkook slammed the rooftop door and the two of them sat on the ground and just laughed. V and Suga looked at them with an odd expression.

"I...and then you....and then...BOOM!" Yujin was laughing so much that nothing she said made sense. When they slowly started to calm down the two of them went over to Suga and V who put out the cigarettes and sat on the ground with them. Jungkook sat between V and Suga and Yujin sat on the other side of Suga. He looked over at her and smiled and she smiled back.

"Hey." He said and Yujin said hello back. "Sorry if I smell like smoke." Suga covered his mouth and dug in his pockets for a piece of gum. Yujin pulled out her packet of spearmint gum and handed him a piece.

"I don't mind but...if you don't like it then here." She grabbed his hand and put the piece of gum in it. Suga nodded his head and looked at Yujin as she put a piece of gum in Suga chuckled as he popped the gum in his mouth and began chewing. The four of them hung out on the roof top for the rest of the school day. As the end of the school day came closer they could all tell that Yujin was getting a little nervous. By now they all knew that she was going on a date with Jin and that they were impossibly cute together. Just thinking about him made Yujin's heart skip a beat. When the final bell rang Yujin thought she was going to pass out at any second. She couldn't wait to see Jin and to be alone with him.

----------------------

i love that #TeamSuga is a thing for this fic XD

WHERE IS #TeamJin at?!