Thirteen

High Skool Luv Affair

"I swear....I can explain. "

"You better start explaining before I call the cops!"Yujins dad headed to the phone and all of the boys grew anxious.

"Wait!" Yujin ran and grabbed the phone before he could. "They're my friends." Yujin tightly held the phone to her chest. She was willing to die before letting her dad call them cops.

"You're kidding right? These guys look like carbon copies of the other losers you use to hang around."Her father waved his hands towards the guys who all hung their heads. They all knew Yujin's past and felt ashamed to be compared to Got7.

"It's not like that!" Yujin felt angry. Sad. Disappointed. Her father wasn't even giving her a proper chance to explain. "They saved me today! I brought them here so they could get cleaned up and then-"

"And then what? And then you would all go out, drinking, doing drugs and causing mayhem?" Her father was yelling at the top of his lungs. The boys wanted to step up and protect Yujin but it was her family and they had no right to say anything. "Then one day you're going to get hurt again by these losers and you're going to come crying to your mom and I about how life is so unfair. Yujin, don't you see that you're doing this to yourself?" Yujin felt like a piece of trash. For her dad to yell at her like this in front of her friends was a low point in her life. "I won't have it. Not again. You have to choose between your family or your friends."

"What? But dad-" Yujin was panicked. How was she supposed to pick between people who she loved unconditionally and the people who have opened her up to trusting humans again.

"No buts! Choose!" Her father stared her down. Yujin looked from her friends to her father and back at her friends. She couldn't pick. She couldn't imagine living without either of them. "Fine." Her father ripped the phone from her hands. "You have ten minutes to pack your stuff and get out."

"Sir..." Jin spoke up and stepped towards her father. "You have to understand. We would never-"

"Shut your mouth." Her father said to Jin, his words dripping with hate. "All of you have ten minutes to get out of my house or I'm calling the cops." Her father held up the phone and had his finger already placed on the number pad. With tears in her eyes Yujin charged past her father and headed to her room. V and J-Hope followed her and silently helped her pack her suit case. The whole time Yujin was silently crying muttering curse words under her breath. The boys were awkwardly looking to each other, all trying to figure out if they should say something to her. Once her bag was exploding with clothes, J-Hope grabbed her suitcase and the three of them headed downstairs. The other boys were waiting by the door, Rap Monster leaning against Jungkook for support.

"Father of the year award goes to Papa Nam." Yujin sarcastically said as her father stared at her angrily, the phone pressed to his ear.

"Get out now and don't come back." He opened the door for them and the eight of them walked down the street in total silence, all awkwardly looking at each other until suddenly Yujin stopped walking and squatted started crying. Jungkook knelt beside her and pulled her head against his chest.

"Yujin...if you go back and apologise....he might forgive you..." Jungkook whispered and Yujin shook her head.

"No...he hates me...he always wanted my out of their lives..." Yujin said back and happily rested against Jungkook who was a great support system for Yujin who felt so broken and unsteady. "Besides...I don't want to give you guys up...I can't..." Yujin looked up and her face was only an inch from Jungkook's own face. Jungkook nodded his head and brought them both to their feet.

"Okay then. Let's get going." Jungkook tried to force a smile as they all started walking down the street again.  

One of the boys stood at the back of the group watching as Yujin grabbed the suitcase from J-Hope, demanding to carry it around herself. She was so strong and so brave to walk away from her family that he was envious of her. He didn't think that he would be able to make that choice for his friends. If his parents made his choose between them and Yujin he was sure of his choice. He would pick Yujin. In a heartbeat. No doubt about it. She was a drug and he was a happy addict.

"So where are you going to stay?" Jimin asked and Yujin shrugged. She had no idea where she is going and where she is going to end up.

"I can stay at a hotel for a couple of nights before my parents cancel my credit card and cell phone." Yujin sighed and pulled out her card and phone and looked at them longingly. "My poor babies are going to die soon."

"You can stay with me if you want." Yujin spun around and saw Jungkook had raised his hand in the air. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. "My parents own a store and above it is a little apartment that we use for storage. You can sleep there if you want." Jungkook smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head and looked away to avoid the angry glares of his friends.

"Sure. If that's okay with you..." Yujin felt a little guilty about taking Jungkook up on that offer. But she didn't know if her credit card wasn't already canceled. With that the guys took off towards Jungkooks family store. When they walked up to it Yujin had to stop and stare. "You're family runs a grocery store?" She looked at the elderly women looking and groping vegetables. It was a small two story building crammed full of food.

"It's just a little store....no big deal." Jungkook was a little embarrassed as V nudged him and laughed silently. "Whatever, let's go."  Jungkook grabbed Yujin's suitcase and walked straight into the store. Yujin followed him and the guys followed her. He greeted some familiar customers and politely declined the offer of free sweets and treats and finally made it to the back of the store. Jungkook unlocked the door and opened it revealing a staircase that was dangerously vertical. Somehow Jungkook effortlessly carried the suitcase up the stairs with the other seven struggling behind him.

"Good lord Kookie, your parents might want to invest in some stairs. That ladder was crazy." V was breathing heavily as he dragged himself onto the second floor.

"Don't be such a baby." Rap Monster joked as he leaned against the wall. The eight of them made their way around the boxes of potatoes and onions into the small back room. There was a small window and a little closet.

"I will bring you a mat, pillow and blanket a little later. There is a door in the main room that leads to the back alley. I can move the boxes around so you can use that to get up here instead of having to go through the store constantly." Jungkook opened the window to let some fresh air in. Yujin looked around a little shocked. She had never lived in a room this small even when she was an infant. But this was her life now and she had nothing to say about it.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Yujin asked as she sat Rap Monster down on the floor. Jungkook excused himself and the other guys went on the hunt for the secret door that led to the alley. "How do you feel now?" Yujin asked as she wiped away some of the blood that was drying on his face.

"Better." He smiled and took a deep breath. "Are you going to be okay staying here? I know you're use to the better things in life, my princess." Rap Monster joked and Yujin rolled her eyes.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." Jungkook came back with a first aid kit and Yujin started cleaning and fixing up Rap Monster. The guys came back after moving the boxes to free up the door. Once Rap monster was all better, the guys decided to leave and give Yujin some time to unpack her clothes and get use to her new home. Now alone Yujin sat on the floor and cried. She had so much sadness and anger built up inside of her, she didn't know what to do with herself. Attacked by Got7, running from the police and then kicked out of her house by her parents, the only people in the world who are supposed to love her unconditionally. She fell asleep against the wall and was awoken a few hours later when is was dark out and she heard someone knocking on the back door. Yujin pulled herself to her feet and headed towards the door. There was a dark shadow in the window and wondered who it could have been.

"Open the door." Someone whispered. Yujin couldn't tell who it was and rubbed her eyes.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" She asked and walked over to the door. Yujin opened the door and once she saw who it was her jaw dropped. "Oh! It's you. I didn't think you would be coming back tonight. Come on in." Yujin moved aside and the man stepped into the room and Yujin closed the door behind him.

---------------------------------------------

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://