Hang Out

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

You woke up at 1 pm the next morning. You lazily got up from bed and fixed yourself in the bathroom. You walked downstairs to make some breakfast. After eating some french toast, you walked back upstairs to get your phone. When you unlocked your phone, there were 2 messages from an unknown number.

 

*2 unread messages*

 

hey.

 

-6391015839503

 

This is Sehun btw.

 

-6391015839503



 

“Ohmygosh! Sehun texted me!” you literally fell off your chair. After composing yourself, you replied to Sehun with shaky fingers.

 

To: Sehun<3

 

Sehun-ah! Ahnyeong. Sorry I was asleep

When you texted. What’s up? (:

 

-HanaBi

 

After waiting patiently for 4 minutes and 37 seconds, you finally got a reply from Sehun.


 

To: Hana

 

Oh. um. I just wanted to know what you got on

the math test…

 

-Oh Sehun

Your floating spirit deflated a little when you saw his reply. You were hoping he would ask you to Homecoming or something.


 

To: Sehun<3

 

I got a 99%..What did you get?

 

-HanaBi

 

You asked even though you already knew he got full marks on the math test. You had no idea where this conversation was leading, but you decided to go along with it.

 

To: Hana

 

I got a 100%...

 

-Oh Sehun


 

To: Sehun<3

 

Yah, Oh Sehun! Did you text me just

to brag about your score??

 

-HanaBi

 

To: Hana

 

Nooo! Hana, I wasn’t bragging. I just

wanted to know your score…

 

-Oh Sehun


 

To: Sehun<3

 

LOL I was kidding, silly. What are you doing

right now?

-HanaBi


 

To: Hana

 

Nothing. Hbu?

 

-Oh Sehun

 

You decided to put away your girl pride for the day and nervously moved your fingers across the the phone.

 

To: Sehun<3

 

Wanna hang out with me before

we go to work?

 

-HanaBi

 

After you typed in your message, you started pacing around the room. You could not sit still from the anticipation and nervousness. When you heard your phone buzzed, you dived toward it at the speed of light.

 

To: Hana

 

Sure. Where?

 

-Oh Sehun

 

“YES!” You pumped your fists in the air. You did a celebratory lap around the room and replied to Sehun.

 

To: Sehun<3

 

Meet me by the Bubble tea shop in 30 mins.

We can decide where we want to go

later.

 

-HanaBi

To: Hana

 

alright.

 

-Oh Sehun

 

After texting Sehun, you looked through your closet to find a suitable outfit. Sehun may not think this hangout is a date, but to you this is as important as a first date. You finally decided to wear high waisted denims, A white crop top with a parker over it. To top it all off, you put on your trustee old creepers as the shoes.

 

When you reached the bubble tea shop, Sehun  was already waiting for you. He was wearing blue jeans, white shirt with a Varsity jacket. He looked so effortlessly handsome and you couldn’t help but blush when you got closer.

 

“Ahnyeong.” you waved. Sehun gave you a nod.

 

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

 

“Depends...How much you wanna spend?” you said. You and Sehun sat next to each other on the steps of the Bubble tea shop.

 

“hmm..under 20 bucks?” He asked.

 

“Okay. hold on let me search places we can go for under 20 dollars..” you held up one finger to indicate him to wait. After a few minutes of searching on your phone, you found a perfect place for you both.

 

“Got it! How do you feel about going to a street fair, Sehun?” You asked.

 

“sounds good.” Sehun shrugged and you both decided to take a bus to the street fair.

 

When you two got to the street fair, it left you and Sehun speechless. It was filled with many teenagers since it was all bout music and food.

 

“Sehun, Wait!” you called out to Sehun who was a few feet ahead of you. You got seperated when you were gazing at the displays.

 

Sehun didn’t hear you, so you pushed your way to him and grabbed his hand.

 

“Yah, How could you leave me back there?” You panted a little from all the pushing.

 

Sehun wasn’t saying anything. He was looking down at your intertwined hands. When you finally noticed you were still holding his hand, you dropped it immediately.

 

“sorry.” You mumbled. Sehun didn’t say anything, but he reached down and grabbed your hand.

 

“Stay close. You might get seperated again.”