The Third Wheel

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“About time you guys show up.” Luhan said when you and Sehun got to your house. You smiled widely at the older boy.

 

“Oppa!” You hugged him and Luhan chuckled a little.

 

“Hey, Kiddo.” He ruffled your hair.

 

“Why are you here?” you asked him. Luhan feigned a hurt expression.

 

“Why can’t I be here? Sehun is here, too.”

 

“Because I am her boyfriend hyung. Of course, I can be here.” Sehun said with a poker face and slung his arm around your shoulder.

 

“Wah, Sehun-ah. You little , You dare cheat on me?” Luhan said and you started laughing while Sehun just shook his head at the elder’s childish ongoing joke.

 

“It’s okay, Oppa. I will share Sehun with you.” You smiled at Luhan.

 

“Yah! Don’t say that. I won’t let you  share me with anyone.” Sehun said and folded his arm like he was giving you an ultimatum.

 

“Aish, fine. Let’s go in. It’s getting quite chilly.” You said and led the boys into your humble home.

 

“Hyung, you sure we can be here?” Sehun whispered to Luhan while you went to your room to change your school uniform.

 

“yes, don’t worry. I left them a false trail. They are all searching for us in Busan right now.” Luhan replied.

 

You went back downstairs after changing and happily went down to sit in between Luhan and Sehun.

 

“So, Are you guys gonna stay with me for good?” You asked them with hopeful eyes.

 

“For a little while until Sehun’s birthday.” Luhan said while reading a magazine he picked up from the bookshelf.

 

“Ooh! Isn’t that in two days?” you asked excitedly.

 

“Yeup. You better give me my present.” Sehun said with a straight face with no hint of joking.

 

You turned body slightly to Luhan while pointing your thumb at Sehun and said, “Is he always this bratty?”

 

Luhan sniggered and Sehun still had that straight face that says -I’m-not-kidding.

 

You rolled your eyes at your handsome boyfriend and sighed, “What do ya want?”

 

“I don’t know.” He shrugged, then leaned closer to you and whispered with husky voice, “Surprise me,Babe.”

 

You shivered slightly at his voice and your face turned crimson red. He looked so effing y staring at you while giving you ‘the look’ You looked away shyly and concentrated on staring at the ground.

 

“What’s wrong, Hana? Why is your face so red? Are you catching a fever?” Sehun lifted up your chin gently and asked you all these questions like he had no clue why you were blushing.

 

You glared at him. “ you, Sehun.”

 

Sehun smirked and said, “Yes, babe. me.”

 

“ooo-kay. I’m guessing it’s my time to leave. Hana, where should I sleep?” Luhan said while scratching his head looking lost like a cute deer.

 

“Upstairs, there’s an extra room right across from mine.” You smiled at him. Luhan bolted to up the stairs leaving you guys completely alone.

 

You felt the sofa dipped lightly as Sehun moved closer to you and trapped you in his arms.

 

“So, now where were we?” He said.

 

You gulped when you saw Sehun’s eyes. They were filled with desire, love, and passion.

 

 

 

 

 


hehe. Naughty Naughty Sehun. <3