Promise

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Sehun-ah.”

 

“mm?”

 

“How long have we been on this boat?”

 

“about 2 hours?”

 

“Shouldn’t we have reached the land by now?”

 

“.” Sehun suddenly got up and looked through the window outside.

 

“What? What? Sehun-ah!” You watched Sehun paced around the cabin room.

 

“Listen to me carefully, Hana. These men are not the rescue team. I recognized Chen as the assassin my stepmother sent to me 3 years ago.”

 

“Sehun-ah, Otteoke? What are we going to do??” You started panicking.

 

“Hana, Can you swim?” Sehun asked you as he grabbed your hands.

 

You nodded. “Yeah, but Wae?”

 

“Before we got on this boat, I saw a safety boat attached to it. I want you to use that boat to escape from here, arachi?”

 

“No, Sehun. I can’t leave you here. They are going to kill you.” You started crying while holding onto Sehun’s hands.

 

“I know, but it’s me they want. I don’t want you to get involved. Damnit. I should never have gotten you in this mess.”

 

“Don’t say that. Oh Sehun, I love you and I am not leaving you here by yourself.” You hugged him.

 

“Hana, please. If you really love me, do as I say. If you get hurt, it’ll cause me more pain.” Sehun said.

 

“But, I can’t. I love you.” you said with tears in your eyes.

“I know, Pabo. You got to trust me on this. I will get out of here alive. When you get to the land, call Luhan for help.” Sehun gently wiped away your tears.

 

“Why can’t you go with me? The safety boat must have enough room for both of us.”

 

“They will chase after us and shoot us down in seconds. As long as they have me, they won’t chase after you.”

 

“Promise me that you will come back to me safely.” you whispered as you hugged him.

 

“ I promise.” Sehun said and kissed you on the lips.

 

“Now, go. And be careful.” he said. You opened the door quietly and before you go out, you looked back at Sehun who smiled at you weakly.

 

You slowly moved toward the back of the boat without being noticed and saw the orange safety boat hanging on the side of the railing like Sehun told you. You carefully untied the boat and jumped into the water.

 

*Splash*

 

“The girl escaped!!! Shoot her!” One of the men yelled and another one aimed his pistol at Hana who was getting onto the boat.

 

“Stop it! Let her go. All we need is the boy.” Chen, who was watching the whole scene from the top of the cabin, said.

 

“But leader! we can’t-”

 

“I said leave her alone!” Chen yelled and the men shut up.

 

“Now, go fetch the boy. We have to get this done quickly.”

 

“Yes, sir.”