The First Kiss

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omg We are gonna die.” You said. You and Sehun had been waiting for the rescue team to come. But, since there was a storm coming, they will not be able to reach you guys until next morning.

 

“Hana, look.” Sehun said and pointed at the moon decorating the dark sky outside.

 

“Isn’t it pretty?” He asked.

 

“yeah but there are no stars tonight and it’s about to rain.” You said as you looked up the sky. And like you said, it started raining. You pouted and went back to the couch.

 

Sehun sat down on the couch next to you. Both of you weren’t talking to each other for awhile. It wasn’t because you guys were mad at each other. It was more of like a comfortable silence.

 

“I’m sorry.” Sehun mumbled.

 

“Why are you sorry, Sehun?” You turned your body so that you are facing him.

 

“For all this. I thought it wanted it to be romantic and now we are stuck in a thunderstorm.” Sehun frowned.

 

“This is romantic.” You said and played with the hem of your dress. You didn’t want Sehun to feel bad, so you decided to cheer him up.

 

“Really?” Sehun lifted up his head and looked at you with a small smile on his face.

 

“yeah, I’ve always wanted to get on a boat and get stuck in a storm for my first date…” you said. After saying that out loud, you both started laughing because it sounded absolutely ridiculous.

 

“I promise I will plan more carefully next time.” Sehun said with a smile.

 

“next time?”

 

“uh I mean...If you want to. If you don’t want to, it’s fine..” Sehun lowered his head and looked at the floor.

“Aigoo, If you want to ask me out again, just ask me pabo.” you chuckled.

 

Sehun’s cheeks turned red and he said, “H-hana, would you like to go on another date with me?”

 

“See, now that wasn’t so bad. And yes, Sehun I would love to.” You smiled at him which caused Sehun’s heart to beat wildly in his chest.

 

He inched closer to you and his face got closer and closer until it was an inch apart from your face. He eyed your cherry lips and whispered, “Can I?”

 

You knew he was asking you permission to kiss you, so you nodded and closed your eyes. Sehun gently positioned his lips on yours and started kissing you. You moved in sync with his gentle soft lips and soon Sehun your lower lip to gain entry to your tongue. You complied with his wish and let Sehun dominate your tongue. After a few minutes of making out, you both parted for air.

 

You and Sehun were staring at each other as you both catch your breath. You didn’t know what came over you, but you daringly got onto Sehun’s lap and started kissing him which he responded with same passion.

 

Your body started get hot as the make out session continue. Your hands were twisting Sehun’s blonde locks as his hands were on your waist to keep you steady. In the middle of the heated kiss, Sehun flipped the position so that you were lying on the couch and he was hovering on top of you.

 

Sehun pulled back from the kiss and looked in your eyes and said,


 

“I love you, Hana.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Should I continue this and make it into ? 

 

Let me know if you guys want some Naughty Naughty. ;) 

 

LOL thanks for reading guys. Authornim loves you beautiful readers. (: