Zinni's brother

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“She so wants his D.” Zinni simply said as she sipped on a cup of hot chocolate. You were over at Zinni’s house that evening for a sleepover.

 

“Totally. It’s not even funny.” you said. “But, it’s so weird around Lucy. I can’t explain it.”

 

“What does this Lucy look like?” Zinni asked.

 

“She’s tall almost as tall as Sehun and she has a pretty doll face. The worst thing is Sehun treats her differently.”

 

“to sum it up, you’re jealous of Lucy.” She chuckled.

 

“yah! I AM NOT!” You denied. You crossed your arms and pouted.

 

“Sure, sweetie. Your lips say no, but your eyes are saying yes.” Zinni laughed.

 

“anyways, enough with my story. How’s it going with Kai?” You scooted closer to her and gave her a teasing smile.

 

Zinni giggled. “He’s a real gentleman. I was totally not expecting it at all. He treats me like a real princess.”

 

“AWhhhhhh, I’m so happy for you Z! So have you guys done anything yet?” You wiggled your eyebrows at her.

 

“Are you asking if we had ed?” She laughed.

 

You rolled your eyes at your best friend’s bluntness. “Yes, Zinni. So? Did you?”

 

She didn’t say anything. She just giggled.

 

“OMG. You little . ALREADY?” You slapped her arms teasingly.

 

“yah, I hadn’t even said anything. And No. Kai said he didn’t want me to think he only wants my body. So, we decided to keep it slow.” Zinni smiled.

 

“Is it the same Kai as in Kim Jongin we are talking about?” You laughed.

 

“I’m so happy for you Zinni-yah.” You squeezed your best friend into a bear hug. You were genuinely happy for them since you knew they both liked each other.


 

The next day, you woke up extra early before Zinni. So, you took a shower and got ready. You went downstairs to the kitchen where you found Zinni’s older brother, Yixing.

 

“Sup, Lay!” You casually greeted him and went to grab the cereal and milk. You’ve been to Zinni’s house so many times that her family treated you like their own.

 

“I told you to call me Yixing Oppa!” Lay pouted and sat down in front of you with his own breakfast.

 

“Aigoo, pouting does not suit you at all...Yixing Oppa.”

 

After you called him Oppa, Lay granted you his adorable dimple smile.

 

“Oh wow, Hana woke up early. Is the hell freezing over?” Zinni came down the stairs and went to sit next to her brother. You gave her a glare and she stuck her tongue out at you.

 

“Oppa, what time do you have to go to the hospital today?” Zinni asked Lay. Lay was a doctor at the local hospital. He was very popular since he became a head doctor at the age of 22.

 

“I have to go soon, actually. There’s a new patient put under my care recently.” He said and left you both after finishing his breakfast.

 

“Yixing Oppa is so cool.” you said.

 

“If you weren’t dating Sehun, I would have hooked you up with my brother.” Zinni said while munching on her cereal.

 

“I’m not dating Sehun…” You mumbled.

 

“YET.” Zinni pointed out and you both laughed. You felt so light whenever you think of Sehun. It’s like floating in the air kind of feeling. You couldn’t wait for him to ask you out like what Kai did to Zinni.