Pabo

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Bye, Hana. Good luck at your first day of work!” Zinni winked at you with a knowing smile as you both said your goodbyes after school.

 

You started walking to the Bubble tea shop and you saw Sehun walking  a few feet in front you. You were debating whether or not catching up with him. Your mind was telling you yes, but your body was not cooperating. So, you ended up following behind him the whole way to work.

 

“oh Sehun-ah, Hana! You guys are here.” Suho greeted you both with a smile on his face.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo~” you bowed politely while Sehun just stood there.

 

“Aigoo, you can stop the formality, Hana. Just call me Oppa.” Suho said.

 

“Ne, Oppa.” You nodded. You looked up to see Sehun rolling his eyes.

 

“Sehun-ah, you will be training her today. I have a dentist appointment right now. Well, Gotta go!” Suho waved goodbye and left you and Sehun alone at the shop.

 

Sehun sighed and motioned you to come with him. You followed him to the employee room. You looked pretty calm on the outside, but you were doing a happy dance in your mind.

 

“here.” Sehun said and gave you your uniform.

 

“t-thank you.” You stuttered.

“Come out when you are done.” He said and left the employee room.

 

You looked at the uniform in your hands. It was a black and white like Sehun’s and Suho’s uniform, but instead of wearing black pants like them, you have to wear a black skirt that reached down to your mid thighs. It was a bit too short for your taste, but you didn’t think much about it and left the employee room.

 

“Sehun?” you said when you found Sehun wiping the counter with his back facing you.

He turned around and you could have sworn you saw Sehun blushed a little when he saw you. He cleared his throat and looked away.

 

“um, What should I be doing right now?” You asked. You looked around the shop and there was only one couple in the far corner drinking bubble tea.

 

“Here, Wipe the counter and shelves.” He said without looking at you and went to the bubble tea making machine.

 

You were a little sad that he didn’t even look at you while speaking. But, You decided to be strong and started wiping the counter and the shelves. You were cleaning the third shelf that was a bit too tall for your height. You didn’t realized that your skirt was riding up. You continued wiping the shelf as best as you could because you wanted to look good in front of Sehun.

 

“yah, What are you doing?” Sehun asked you coldly. You  were surprised at his sudden appearance behind you.

 

“y-you told me to clean the counter and shelves.” You replied. You were definitely intimidated by his coldness.

 

Sehun sighed and went to the employee room without saying anything to you. When he came back, he hand you a pair of black pants just like his.

 

“here, change into this.” was all he said and left you dumbfounded in place.

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror of the employee room and frowned at your reflection. The pants were big on you and they looked awkward on you. You decided just bear with it and came outside.

 

“Is it better now?” You asked Sehun.

 

Sehun looked amused at your outfit. You narrowed your eyes at him playfully and he looked away.

 

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” You fake glared at him.

 

Sehun didn’t say anything and went back to making bubble tea. You smiled giddily when he turned his back on you.

“Yah, Stop smiling. I will show you how to make Bubble tea.” He said.

 

You skipped over to him and said, “Waahhh, I’m so happy. I’ve always wanted to learn how to make bubble tea.”

 

“ok, so first you put the powder according to the flavor, and then you pour the milk tea. And then put in the boba balls. Like this. “ He said as he made choco bubble tea.

 

You were only half listening to him because you were stunned by his form when he was making the bubble tea.

 

“..get it?” He asked.

 

“huh?” you asked absentmindedly.

 

“Yah, were you even listening?” Sehun shook his head and decided to show you how to make bubble tea again.

 

After making five bubble teas, you finally got Sehun’s approval. “YES! I finally did it Sehun-ah!” You cheered and hugged Sehun. He went stiff and you let him go awkwardly.

 

“s-sorry.” You said and looked at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

“pabo.” He mumbled. You were busy looking at the ground to notice the smile on Sehun’s face.