First Day

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

The sound of your canvas shoes against the floor resonated along the school corridor as you run to your class. Today was the first day of your last year at High school and as just like every other day, you were late. You slowed down a little when you saw your homeroom. You fixed your clothes and walked into your class like you did not just ran to school. You saw your friend Zinni giving you a reproaching look in the back of the class. So you walked to to her with a smile.

"What's up my ?" You greeted her as you slid into the desk next to hers.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Kim Hana. How can you be late to school? You live right across the street." She said.

"You ask me this every time Zinni. You should know the answer by now." you replied and took out your notebook and pencil.

"Let me guess, Korean dramas again?"

"Yeup."

"I don't understand how you can watch them for hours and hours straight. Don't you get tired of them?" She said as she fixed her hair with a comb.

You shrugged. "By the way, where's our teacher?" You asked.

"Mr. Lee is late."

"Well, that's a first." You said. Speaking of the devil, Mr. Lee came in the class with a boy following behind him. When the boy lift up his face, you gasped out loud and started tapping Zinni while you were still staring at the boy.

"Yah yah yah, You are hurting me Hana." She said and pushed your hand away.

You turned to her with a panicked/excited face and all that came out of your mouth was "hlkgewlngeuohfgaewsSehun!"

"OHH..." She said after finally figuring out what was happening.

"Breathe Hana. Breathe Child." She said. You let out the air that you were holding.

"OMG, What should I do Zinni? He's heading this way. How do I look? Good? Oh who am I kidding I woke up late so of course I look like a mess. Why OH Why Lord in Heaven did you send me Sehun when I look I crap?" You panicked in your seat as Sehun went to sit down at the seat that was two rows diagonally across from your seat.

"Hana, you look fine. Don't worry I don't think he even saw you." Zinni said.

"Oh okay, phew." You wiped your invisible sweat from your forehead.

"I honestly don't see what you see in that guy. I mean he has nothing interesting going on other than the fact that he's good looking and smart." She said.

"You forgot to mention something, my dear friend. First of all, He is Y as . and Second of all, that boy is a born genius. What more can a girl ask for?" you sighed dreamily.

"yeah, that may be true, but you and I both know that his personality and social skills balls."

"YOU balls." you said to Zinni.

"So?" Zinni smirked.

"EWWWW. Zinni, what the hell. I didn't need to know that!" you said making a digusted face at her.

"Well, you're the one who brought it up." she laughed.

"And I am never doing that again."

"Hey, Sehun is looking at you." She said.

"BWoh?! really?" You asked and panicked in your seat.

"Just Kidding!" She laughed.

"You wanna die?"

"Oh no, I'm soooo scared." She said sarcastically.

"I hate you." you said and turned to pay attention to your teacher.

"I know you love me." she said and also turned toward the teacher.

"No, I only love Oh Sehun." I said and we both laughed.