Jaded

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Ma’am? I found him.” A voice from the phone informed the lady sitting in a luxurious leather chair.

 

“Good. Start the plan.” She said. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulder as she unravelled her hair bun.

 

“Anything else?” She asked when the other person didn’t hung up.

 

“There’s something you should know ma’am.”

 

“What is it?” She asked impatiently.

 

“Your son Luhan is guarding him. What should I do?”

 

“Don’t worry about Luhan. I’ll take care of it. Just do your job as quietly as possible.” She said and hung up.

 

She sighed and looked at the picture of her husband of the desk. “Xi Cheng, look what you made me do? If only you didn’t kill my child..”

 

*Flash Back*

 

“Cheng, I want a divorce.”

 

“You should know by now Mina. I can’t give you a divorce. Our parents won’t allow it.”

 

“Then do they know that you’ve been sleeping around with your maids and I’m just standing there doing absolutely nothing?!”

 

“Oh don’t act so innocent Mina. I know about you and Jae Soo!”

 

“Then give me a divorce so we can both be happy.!”

 

“I’ll never give you what you want, Hong Mina. You are mine remember that.”

 

“What if I tell you the child in my womb is not yours, but Jae Soo’s?”

 

“That’s impossible.” He said and walked out of their bedroom.

 

“Cheng! I’m serious. I’m not lying.” she followed him toward the stairs.

 

“This can’t be happening. I refuse to believe it.” He said.

 

“Did you tell Oh Sun Mi the same thing when she said she was pregnant with your child?!”

 

“Leave Sun Mi out of this! You don’t know anything.” He said as he grabbed her arms roughly.

 

“I know exactly what’s going on Cheng. You are nothing but a selfish jerk.” Mina tried to get Cheng’s hands off, but Cheng held her stronger. In the midst of struggle, she lost her footing and fell down the stairs.

 

“Mina!!!” Cheng frantically ran down the stairs toward his wife. Mina’s white shirt was stained with blood seeping out of her tummy.

 

*End of FlashBack*


 

“You made Jae Soo abandon me. If only my child was still alive, Jae Soo would never have left me. You selfish Jerk, you should have at least gave your fortune to our Luhan.”





 

 



 


Sorry for not updating quickly. 

I'm currently taking exams, so I don't have much time.

Here's a short chapter update. 

Again, sorry guys. 

 

Authornim has way too many CLEP exams to take...T.T