Safe

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Sehun-ah!”

 

You woke up in cold sweat. You were having nightmares again. The same dream where you saw Sehun die from Chen’s gunshot. It had been three days since you escaped. Kris had been helping you find information about Sehun, but you guys had no luck.

 

*ringggg ringggggg*

 

“Yobeoseyo?” You answered your phone.

 

“Hana, it’s me Kris.”

 

“oh. Hey..why are you calling me at 5 in the morning?”

 

“I just wanted to check on you. Sorry, did I wake you up?”

 

“No, It’s okay. I’m already awake.” You said and got off the bed.

 

“Nightmares again?” Kris asked you knowingly.

 

“yeah..” You sighed.

 

“Do you want me to come pick you up for school today?”

 

“Yes, please.”

 

“Arraseo, I will be there at 7:30.”

 

“okay. Thank youu Kris.” You said and hung up the phone.

 

You walked to your bathroom and tied your hair into a hair bun before washing your face. You frowned at your reflection when you saw dark circles underneath your eyes. You patted your face dry and went onto do your morning routine.

 

*ringggg ringgggg*

 

“Kris, I’m not readyyyyy” You said without looking the caller ID.

 

“what?” the person said.

“oh. Sorry, who are you?”

 

“wow, Hana. You haven’t seen me for only three days and you can’t even recognize my voice anymore.”

 

“Luhan Oppa?!”

 

“Bingo! It’s your beloved Lucy.” Luhan said in a girly voice.

 

“Oppa, stop. That’s just creepy.” you said and Luhan laughed.

 

“How is Sehun? Is he okay? Where are you? And Why are you only calling me now???” you questioned him.

 

“whoa, calm down Hana. Yes, Sehun is fine. He got shot, but he’s getting better. I am at the local hospital. And because I want to make sure the coast is clear first.”

 

“What do you mean? Is Chen still out there to kill him?”

 

“No, Chen is on our side now. I meant my mom. She knows that you are associated with Sehun. I bet she is watching your every move. If you want to help Sehun, you have to act like you lost him. You have to pretend that Sehun already died.”

 

“Arraseo, Oppa. Can I see Sehun?”

 

“I’m afraid not, Hana. It will be suspicious if you come to the hospital. My mom’s spies might follow you.”

 

You sighed, “I miss him.”

 

“I know Pabo and Sehun misses you too.” He said.

 

“Can I talk to him?” You asked.

 

“Not now. He’s still sleeping. I’ll call you again, Hana-ah. I have to go now.”

 

“Arraseo, Bye Oppa.”

 

“Take care, little one.” Luhan said and hung up.

 

You were feeling better because you found out Sehun is still alive. You wanted to see him so bad, but you know better not to visit him at the hospital. You munched on your breakfast energy bar and waited for Kris to come pick you up.

 

*Vrooom Vroooom*

 

You got up and picked up your school back when you heard the familiar roaring engine.

 

“Morning, Duizhang!” You smiled at Kris when you saw him leaning against his motorcycle.

 

“Someone’s happy today.” he said and gave you a pink helmet that he especially bought for you.

 

“Kris, thank you for everything. You have been taking good care of me these past three days.” You gave him a tight hug.

 

Kris froze in his place, but he hugged you back with a small smile on his face.

 

“Aigoo, If I don’t take care of you, who will?” He joked and helped you put on your helmet.

 

“Pshh, such a cocky jerk.” You mumbled.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing! Let’s go. We are gonna be late!” you said and got onto the motorcycle.

 

Kris scoffed, “Since when did you ever arrived to school on time.”

 

“Yah, I heard that!”

 

“You were supposed to!” He said and sped up the speed.

 

You and Kris got to school on time with extra ten minutes to spare. Students were still hanging out at the school gate near the quad. When you and Kris walked through the entrance, girls screamed at Kris saying, “Kris OPPA, I love you!!!!”

 

“Kris, You are so Handsome!!!”

 

“OPPA MARRY ME!!”

 

You chuckled and shook your head at the ridiculous amount of girls throwing themselves at your bestfriend.

 

“Wow, Kris. So popular.” You said.

 

Kris coolly put his hands in his pocket and said, “What can I say..Chicks dig me.”

 

You rolled your eyes at his answer and kept on walking ahead of him.

 

“Hana, Yah! wait for me..Let’s go together!” Kris tried to catch up with you, but you started running.

 

“Mehrong~” You stuck your tongue out at him and continued running.

 

“You little!” Kris tackled you on the ground and started tickling you.

 

“hahahhahahahaaha Kris hahahaha stopp hahahahah I give hahah up.” You laughed uncontrolly as Kris got on top you and tickled you to death.

 

*Cough Cough*

 

Kris stopped tickling you when he heard a cough and you both looked up to see Kai and Zinni smirking at you guys. Kris was straddling on top of you and your arms were on his arms making the position very compromising.

 

“Yeah, Kris get some!” Kai gave Kris a High Five. You glared at them both.

 

“Um, getting up anytime soon?” You asked Kris who just winked at you and got off your body and helped you up.

 

“You know, Hana. If I wasn’t bestfriends with both of you, I would think you guys were definitely a couple.” Zinni said.

 

“You are right, babe. They do look like a cute couple.” Kai said and kissed Zinni’s head.

 

“Ugh. Please stop with the PDA.” You made a disgusted face at the couple in front you.

 

Kai stuck out his tongue at you and Zinni gave you a shy smile. You rolled your eyes and all of you guys walked to your classroom since you guys are in the same class.