Kai&Kris;

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“YAH! KIM JONGIN!!!!!!!” You screamed when you saw Kai and Kris walking to school. For once, you woke up on time for school.

 

“What?” Kai asked in an annoyed voice while he rubbed his eyes. Anyone who knew Kai will tell you that Kai was not a morning person.

 

“Don’t ‘what’ me. Come with me right now. Sorry Kris, I’m borrowing Kai for a minute.” You said and pulled Kai away. Kris just gave you a peace sign and walked on.

 

“I told you to take care of Zinni at Homecoming, you jerk! and you left her for some make out session!” You pinched his ear.

 

“OWWW.” Kai yelped. “What the hell, Hana.” He rubbed his ears.

 

“You do know that Zinni likes you, right?” You sighed. Kris had mentioned once to you that Kai knew Zinni liked him as more than friends. and Kai being the little man that he was pretended not to know anything. But, you had a feeling that Kai liked Zinni, too.

 

“yes..” Kai had his head down like a little kid getting scolded by a teacher.

 

“Well, don’t lead her on, man. You are stringing her along like a puppet.” you said.

 

“I am not leading her on!” he argued.

 

“So, you flirt with her because you like her.” You countered. He was lost for words. He was trying to make a comeback but he had none.

 

“Gotcha. Kai, why are you doing this to Zinni? If you like her, why don’t you ask her out?” You suggested.

 

“Because!...because I’m scared..I’m scared that if I become her boyfriend, she might leave me later..like my ex-girlfriend did.” Kai said. The story of Kai being a playboy started when his heart got broken by his first ever girlfriend, Suzy. Ever since then, Kai changed girls more than he changed his clothes per day.

 

“Kai..come here, you doofus.” You opened your arms and Kai came closer and hugged you.

 

“Zinni is definitely not like Suzy and you know that.” You said after the hug. “do something about it, okay? I want you and Zinni both to be happy.”

 

“Thanks, Hana. You’re the best.” he said and two of you walked fast to catch up with Kris.

 

“done?” Kris asked when you caught up to him.

 

“Yeah. I had to put some sense into this kid over here.” You pointed to Kai. Kris chuckled.

 

“Yah! I’m not a kid.” Kai pouted a little.

 

“are you sureee? You are acting like one right now.” Kris teased. Kris and You laughed at Kai.

 

“You guys are mean. Hana, you should just date Kris and forget Sehun. You two are perfect for each other.” Kai said and started walking ahead of you and Kris.

 

“Yeah, Hana. Why don’t you just date me?” Kris asked. He was still laughing a little from earlier.

 

You chuckled at his question and said, “Sure, Boyfriend.”

 

“Yes! Hey everyone! KIM HANA IS NOW MY GIRLFRIEND.” Kris cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted. Everyone turned around and looked at you. EVERYONE. You were so embarrassed. You wanted a blackhole to appear and swallow you in.

 

“Yah, Kris Wu. You are so embarrassing.” You hit him lightly on the arm. He chuckled and you both walked to school together while teasingly calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

At lunch break, Zinni grabbed your hands and started jumping up and down. You had no idea what was going on, so you just stood there as she hyperactively jumped around. You swore to yourself that ALL of your bestfriends were wierd.

 

“OMgomgomg omg Hana! Kai asked me out! Thank you Thank you thank you!” She said and kissed your cheeks.

 

“uh...you’re welcome..?” you wiped your cheeks and smiled at her.

 

“we should totally go on double dates now!” she exclaimed enthusiastically.

“What double date? I don’t have a boyfriend, Z.” you laughed.

 

She looked at you with a confused face and asked, “Aren’t you now going out with Kris? Everyone was talking about it. So, I thought you gave up on Sehun already.”

 

“aish, that idiot.” You facepalmed.

 

“KRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!” you yelled when you found him across the cafeteria with Kai.