Bonus Chapter!

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

 

 

“Krissssss!!!!” You shouted as he ran around with a little girl in his arms. He looked over his shoulder and stuck out his tongue at you.

 

“Aish, that giant.” you mumbled and chased after him and the little girl. You chased him all the around the block and finally you guys arrived in front of your house.

 

“YAY! We win!” Kris said and twirl the little girl in the air. The pretty little girl giggled in delight as Kris gave her kisses on the cheeks.

 

“stupid, krease.” you scowled.

 

“Excuse me for being perfect.” he said it like it was a legit excuse.

 

“still a cocky you are.” you snorted and Kris gasped.

 

“Hey! no bad words in front of Sae Na!”

 

“yeah, yeah...I know I am such a bad mom...bleh bleh bleh...I get it enough from Kai already sheesh. Leave me alone!” you practically screamed at him.

 

“Calm down, woman. I was just caring about this innocent little child.” Kris gave an another kiss to the little girl.

 

“NaNa-yah, come here. This ajjusshi is a player.” you said and held your hands out to your daughter.

 

“But, mommy~ I like this ajjusshi. He’s very handsome!” Sae Na said gleefully while hugging like a koala to Kris who in this case is her tree.

 

“Heard that, Hana? I still got it.” Kris bragged and you scoffed at him in disbelief. At that moment, the front door opened revealing your handsome husband with a crying  baby in his arms.

 

“Help me. He won’t stop crying.” Sehun said desperately. His hair was a mess due to Baby TheHun’s tugging.

 

“arraseo, give him to me.” You said and held your baby boy while gently patting his back. Baby Thehun instantly stopped crying when you did that.

 

“What the..How..but..I..How???” Sehun stood there amazed at what you did.

 

“It’s okay, Sehun-ah. TheHun just likes me better.” You gave your husband a peck on the lips and proceeded into the kitchen after putting Thehun down in the baby crib.

 

In the kitchen, two people with red and blue aprons were making dinner. The shorter one tasted the dish and immediately spat out the contents.

 

“Yah! You call this food?”

 

“It’s supposed to bland. It’s for babies, you dimwit.” the taller one replied.

 

“Don’t call me a dimwit, you jackass.” the shorter one retorted.

 

“Jackass?! ohhhhh now you’ve done it. Wait til we get home. Ima tie you up and pound into your pu**y like a ---”

 

You coughed loudly to interrupt the flow of the very disturbing conversation taking place. Both of them turned to look at you and their faces didn’t even look one bit embarrased.

 

“Wow, aren’t you guys even embarrassed?” You asked your two best friends, Zinni and Kai.

 

“In front you? uh no.” Zinni said.

 

“yeah, remember that one time when you walked in on us having-” Kai started but you immediately covered your ears.

 

“ la la la LA LA LA LA LA LA” You tuned him out because it was an image that you don’t want to remember for the rest of your life.

 

“tch, it wasn’t even a big deal. Kris had it worse than you. He walked in on us when we were in the shower.” Kai smirked a little at the memory.

 

“Ugh, please guys. Too much info. And next time, please PLEASE lock the effing door” you said and left the kitchen.

 

*DING DONG~*

 

“Yeobo~ Can you get the door?” Sehun yelled from upstairs. He was fixing a bike with Kris.

 

“I got it, babe!” You replied and opened the door.

 

“Ahnyeong, Hana-yah.” A pretty middle aged woman and a strikingly handsome middle aged man greeted you.

 

“Umma! Appa!” You hugged your mom and dad..well technically your mother in law and father in law.

 

“Sehun-ah! Mom and dad are here!” you yelled.

 

“Okay, I’ll down there soon!” he yelled back.

 

As soon as your mom and dad got inside, they went straight toward their grandchildren. NaNa was singing a pororo song while dancing cutely and baby Thehun was giggling and clapping his little hands enthusiastically.

 

“Aigoo, so cute~~~” the grandpa hugged baby TheHun.

 

“My granddaughter is so pretty.” the grandma put a pretty hair band on NaNa’s head.

 

“Umma, Appa! Where’s Luhan Oppa?” You asked curiously.

 

“He’s in a meeting right now. He will be here soon.” Your dad assured you and you nodded.

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Ah that must be him!” You got up and dashed toward the door.

 

“Oppa!” you hugged the blonde boy after you opened the door.

 

“Uncle Lulu!!!!!” Nana also got up from her grandma’s lap and leaped into Luhan’s arms.

 

“Aigoo, my baby girl is already five now. Happy birthday, Oh Sae Na!” He said and kissed Nana’s forehead.

 

“I miss you.” Nana said cutely while pouting her lips.

 

“uh oh, I know that look. You want pocket money, don’t you?” he asked and NaNa nodded while giving him a pretty smile.

 

“Don’t fall for it, Oppa. She was having such a great time with Kris. I bet she didn’t miss you.” you said and stuck your tongue out at Nana and Nana did the same to you.

 

“What?! You like that giant Ajusshi better than me, Nana?” Luhan feigned a hurt expression and Nana panicked.

 

“Noo, Uncle LuLu is the best. Lulu JJang!” She gave him thumbs up and hugged her “sobbing” uncle.

 

“So, you don’t like me anymore, Nana?” Kris came down the stairs just in time with Sehun behind him.

 

“uhhh…..” the little girl looked back and forth between her two very handsome uncles. In the end, she didn’t know what to say, so she hid behind you.

 

“Aigoo, this child.” you shook your head while others laughed at the little girl’s cute actions.

 

“Alright, everyone. Birthday dinner is ready!” Zinni announced and everyone cheered. Kai was setting the table and Zinni was putting the dishes on the table. After everyone finished seating, they all yelled,

 

“Happy 5th Birthday, Oh Sae Na and Happy unniversary Oh Sehun and Oh Hana!”

 

That’s right. You and Sehun got married six years ago. You gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and an adorable baby boy. You are living your life happily with friends and family. What matter the most out of all was that Sehun was by your side to share these amazing moments with you.