Her Best Friend

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Better?” Kris wiped the ice cream stains from your mouth with a tissue. Your throat hurt from crying, so you just nodded your head.

 

“Aigoo, Hana-ah. Do you want me to kick Sehun’s ?” Kris sat down on the grass next to you.

 

“Ani. I’m okay now.” you said.

 

“Are you sure?” He asked knowing that you liked Sehun a lot.

 

“Yeah. I’m fine. Thank you, Kris.” You gave him a smile as best as you could.

 

“Hana you at trying to act strong.” He said pinched your cheeks lightly. “Come on, Iet’s go somewhere fun.”

 

You didn’t say anything as Kris led you to a Noraebang. What you didn’t expect was to see Kris aka the school’s almighty Kingka to sing AND dance to SNSD’s Gee.

 

No matter how depressed you were, you couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the hilarious scene in front of you.

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak noonee booshyeo no no no no

Neomu Kkamjjak Kkamjjak nolla naneun oh oh oh oh oh”

 

Kris sang in a high pitched voice and enthusiastically danced to the song. You were so laughing so hard that you couldn’t even stand on the ground properly.

 

“Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby.

Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby.”

 

Kris finished the song with a dramatic peace sign pose. At this point, you were literally rolling on the floor laughing.

 

You and Kris ended up singing variety of songs together. Kris made sure that none of the songs would make you think of Sehun.


 

“Sajin sogui hwanhan misowa neowa naui hwansangui johwa

I think im a lucky guy

Neomu joha urin jigeum kkumsogui donghwa

Oh my god! Jeil deutgi joheun pop-pop

Geunyeo moksorin nal nogyeo like ice cream

Geu moseup machi geurim”

 

Kris sang Lucky by EXO which was your favorite song. You were dancing silly around the room as you shook the maracas. What you didn’t notice was Kris who was gazing softly at you as sang the lyrics that came from the bottom of his heart.

 

After singing your heart out in Noraebang, you asked Kris to take you shopping which he gladly accepted.

 

“Duizhang, please~” you said in your aegyo voice. You were holding up a pair of pastel pink converse in front of Kris.

 

Kris turned his face away and folded his arms. “Nope. You can’t make me buy you another one.”

 

“b-but this is a pink one..” You stood in front of his face and gave him a puppy dog face.

 

After a few seconds, Kris unfolded his arms and slouched down. “Fine...but this better be the last one!” He said as he took out his wallet. Again.

 

You danced your victory dance and followed Kris to the register.

 

“that’ll be 70 dollars please.” The cashier said. Kris reluctantly took out his credit card and hand it over to the lady.

 

“You better be happy now.” He said as he turned to you.

 

“You’re the best Kris. I love you!” You smiled widely at him. This time, it was a genuine smile. After seeing your smile, Kris didn’t care how much money he spent. As long as he sees you smile widely like this, he was content.

 

“omo you guys are such a cute couple!” the cashier squealed as she looked at you guys with starry eyes.

 

“We get that a lot but We’re just best friends.” you told the cashier.

 

Again, you didn’t see the slight hurt on Kris’ face.