Unicorn

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun-ah!” Luhan yelled as he got on the big boat.

 

He opened the cabin door to find Sehun lying on the floor with blood all over his stomach and Chen sitting not too far away from him.

 

“You bastard!” Luhan grabbed Chen and punched him in the face.

 

Chen was about to say something, but Luhan kept punching him saying, “You heartless bastard, Die! DIE. How could you..kill my brother?!”

 

“h-hyung….Lu..han..Hyungg”

 

Luhan finally stopped after he heard a weak voice calling his name.

 

“S-sehun?” Luhan let go of Chen and went over to Sehun.

 

“Oh my gosh, Sehun-ah!” Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hand and hugged his brother tightly.

 

“ah...not too..tight..hyung.” Sehun coughed and Luhan let go.

 

“Mian..” Luhan scratched his head in shame.

 

“Hyung, where’s...Hana?” Sehun asked.

 

“She should be fine. I told her to rest at home. Now, mind explaining what’s going on?” He asked.

 

“Chen..he was supposed to kill me, but instead, he helped me fight against the other bad guys.”

 

Luhan looked over at Chen and shoot him a suspicious glance, “And why would you help Sehun all of a sudden?”

 

“I’m sorry that I tried to kill him before. It was all because she had my older brother, Xiumin. And she still does. I had to shoot Sehun and send her a video as the evidence, so that she will return Xiumin hyung to me.” Chen explain with guilt written across his face.

 

“What is going to happen to Sehun then? We have to take him to the hospital now. We can’t just leave him here to die.” Luhan said. Although he doesn’t trust Chen 100 %, he decided to act what was best for Sehun.

 

“I know a hospital where we can go. I have a friend who is a doctor there. He can help us.” Chen said.

 

“Sehun-ah, we are taking you to the hospital, okay? You’re gonna be fine Sehun-ah.” Luhan affectionately smooth out Sehun’s hair. Sehun by this point had lost conscious already due to the bullet wound on his stomach.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Doc, Is he gonna be okay?” Luhan asked the young doctor who seemed to around his age.

 

“He’s past the critical condition now. He just needs blood transfusion.” the doctor said.

 

“Take my blood. He’s my brother.” Luhan volunteered. A nurse came in and took a sample of Luhan’s blood to see if it matched.

 

While they were testing the blood match, Luhan waited in Sehun’s room alone. Chen left the hospital to go get Xiumin. After that, Chen said they will go into hiding until Sehun becomes 18, which Luhan agreed that no harm will come to all of them when Sehun become the official CEO of the company.

 

“Luhan-shi?” the doctor called out.

 

“Neh?”

 

“uh, we can’t use your blood. It does not match at all whatsoever.”

 

“What? It can’t be. We are brothers!”

 

“Calm down, Luhan-shii. It can happen. We are looking into our blood bank to see if we have any O positive.”

 

“Phew, you scared me for a moment there, Doc. I thought we weren’t related.”

 

“Sorry for unneccessary worry. Your brother will be fine after the blood transfusion.” The young doctor said calmly.

“Thanks, Doc. really thank you so much.” Luhan bowed to the doctor and the doctor went away after the nurse came in with the blood packets.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh, Oppa you are late tonight.” Zinni said when Lay came in the house.

 

“Yeah, I had an unexpected patient to take care of tonight.” Lay yawned and stretched his body. He stopped when he saw Kai sleeping on the sofa right next to Zinni.

 

“What is that thing doing here?” Lay asked.

 

“Oppa~ Be nice. Jongin is my boyfriend.” Zinni whined to her brother.

 

“yeah yeah, whatever. He can sleep here as long as you guys don’t do anything dirty. I don’t want a niece or a nephew yet.” Lay said and walked upstairs to his bedroom.



 


LOL Lay and Kai are brother in laws.

and KYAAAAA Lay is soooo Handsome. MOeeMoeee MOeeeee~~~~~

^///^