His Important Person

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Please don’t give up on me.”

 

“Sehun-ah…” You pulled away a little to look into his eyes. They were the warmest chocolate brown you had ever seen.

 

“Hana, Are you really going out with Kris?” Sehun looked like a hurt puppy when he asked that question.

 

“Pabo, Kris is just my best friend. I’m not going out with him.” you pinched his nose lightly.

 

Sehun rubbed his nose and pouted a little, “Then why am I hearing that you’re dating him?..”

 

You giggled at his cuteness, “Are you jealous, Sehun-ah?”

 

“N-no..” Sehun stuttered which made you very happy at his response. And you thought maybe Kris wasn’t an idiot after all. If it wasn’t for Kris’ loud mouth, you wouldn’t be able to see this adorable side of Sehun.

 

“Liar.” You said as you walked past Sehun and opened the door.

 

“Yah, I am not jealous!” Sehun said as he caught up with you.

 

“uhuh sureeee.” You continued to . You enjoyed watching Sehun’s red face. You don’t know whether it was red because he was angry or because he was blushing.

 

You and Sehun tried to sneak back into the class without Mr. Lee noticing. You were almost to your seat when you heard Mr. Lee's voice. “Kim Hana, Oh Sehun, I’m so glad you could finally join us for class.” He said sarcastically.

 

“Both of you, detention after school.” He gave you guys the yellow detention slips.

 

“but sir, I have work after school.” You protested.

 

“I’m sure your boss has other employee to cover for you.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Uh, sir? I am that other employee.” Sehun said. Your mouth was itching to curve into a smile when you heard Sehun. Sehun was looking at you with a small grin on his face. Your heart fluttered at his adorableness. You swore to yourself that if Sehun doesn’t stop being like this, you would have to go see a cardiologist.

 

“fine. If you guys wanna do it that way... Both of you, SATURDAY SCHOOL.” Mr. Lee said. You and Sehun groaned at the modified punishment.

 

The rest of the school day went on like usual. But unlike any other days, today you would catch Sehun glanced at you several time which made you blush like a shy little girl.

 

When you and Zinni walked out the gate after school, you saw Sehun waiting for you by the bench near the school gate.

 

“Bye, lover girl~” Zinni teased you before she left. You walked over to Sehun and gave him a wave.

 

“Anhyeong.” You said as you got closer. Sehun smiled a little.

 

“Let’s go.” He said and grabbed your hand gently unlike this afternoon. You loved how his rough hands felt against your smooth ones.

 

“Sehun-ah?”

 

“Mm?”

 

“What am I to you?” you asked. You had to know. That question had been bugging you during class.

 

“A very important person.” He said. You didn’t say anything and  hid your smiling face by looking at the ground.

 

“I can still see you, Pabo.” He chuckled. You looked up to see Sehun smiling widely at you. You loved the way how his eyes became two crescents and his lips curved into a dazzling smile.

 

When you and Sehun got to the bubble tea shop, Suho was talking to a girl facing her back toward you guys.

 

“Oh Hana-ah, Sehun-ah! Meet your new co-worker, Lucy.” Suho said. When the girl turned around, you felt your blood drained from your face. It was the ramyun girl who was clinging onto Sehun last time.