Hope

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

Sehun was walking leisurely to his locker after eating his lunch outside. He heard people whispering and gossiping like usual, which made him roll his eyes in annoyance. But a certain conversation made him freeze in his tracks.

 

“Hey, Did you hear?” A girl asked her friend.

 

“What?” The friend replied.

 

“Kris Wu and Kim Hana are dating now.” She said.

 

“Wait, I thought She liked Oh Sehun?”

 

“Bwoh? When’d you hear that?”

 

“like a year ago..I overheard her talking to Park Zinni.”

 

Sehun clenched his fist and slammed his locker door shut. The two girls jumped in shock and watched Sehun walked away.

 

When Sehun got to class, he saw Kris sitting on your desk and he was whispering  something to you which made you laugh out loud. Sehun cleared his throat exaggeratingly loud to catch your attention. Everyone stopped and looked at Sehun. Everyone excluding you and Kris who was still busy whispering in your ear.

 

Sehun walked up to you and yanked you away from Kris. Before you could protest, he pulled you out of the class.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun, Let go of me.” You said and tried to break away from his firm grip.

 

“Shut up.” He said coldly. and kept on walking while pulling you along with him.

 

“What the hell, Sehun. Let go of me, you jerk!” You said. Sehun pushed you into an empty classroom and locked the door.

 

Sehun was angry. He knew you liked him. He was in a complicated situation right now. And he didn’t want to drag you into his messy life, so he acted cold. But when he heard you were dating Kris, he exploded.

 

“Sehun-ah, what’s wrong?” You asked him worriedly.

 

Sehun didn’t say anything. His angry expression slowly faded away and he came closer to you. You were standing there watching his every action in slow motion. And what Sehun did next sent you to the moon. His long arms wrapped around your waist tightly as he pulled you into a hug.

 

His chin rested gently on your right shoulder and you slowly wrapped your arms around his neck. Sehun smelled like gardenias.


“Please don’t give up on me.” He whispered, but you heard it crystal clear since his mouth was right next to your ear.