Ramyun Girl

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

It was 11pm when the doorbell rang.

 

“Who could It be?” You mumbled and looked into the peeping hole. You opened the door and saw your best friend crying her eyes out.

 

“Zinni, What the hell happened??” You asked as you both went inside the house and went to your room.

 

“Kai...he...was.. *Hiccups* Kissing another girl..” Zinni answered while crying. You instantly wrapped your arms around her shaking figure.

 

“Awh, Zinni-ah..I’m sorry, but I did warn you not to fall for him.”

 

“I know..Hana..I know, but I thought I could change him.” Her face looked a racoon’s with mascara running down her cheeks.

 

You sighed. “You’ve had a crush on him since the day we all became friends. Have you ever seen him staying devoted to one girl?”

 

“No…” Zinni sniffled. You wiped her tears away and lent your shoulder like a best friend you are.

 

“We can’t expect him to change him in an instant, Z. Give yourself some time and see if he is actually worth your time.” You said.

 

“But he makes me feel happy, HanaBi. I need him.” She replied.

 

“silly Z, you don’t need a man to make you feel happy.” You grinned a little. You got up from the chair and grabbed your brush like a microphone.

 

“I don’t need a man, I don’t need a man!” You started singing MissA’s ‘ I Don’t Need a Man’

Zinni smiled a little and shook her head.

 

“Come on, Sing with me Z!” You yelled in between your song. Zinni finally laughed and two of you started singing in very loud and off tune voices.

 

“YAH! KEEP IT DOWN. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.” An angry Ahjussi voice could be heard over your loud singing and caused you both to shut up.

 

You both looked at each other and started cracking up. After finally calming down, you guys were on your bedroom floor leaning against your bed.

 

“Thanks, Hana.” Zinni said.

 

“No Prob, Z.” You replied. Zinni ended up having a sleepover at your house and you both talked for hours before going to bed.

 

The next morning, Zinni left you a text saying she had to go home because she didn’t tell her parents she slept your house. You did your daily morning routine and decided to go grocery shopping for the week.

 

“ramyun….shin ramyun..” You scanned the instant noodles for your favorite noodle brand.

 

“aha!” you finally found the last packet and reached for it. But a hand beat you to it in the process. “heyyyy, It was mine…” You pouted.

 

“I got it first.” the person said quite snobbishly. You looked at the person. It was a girl about the same age as you. She was  pretty like a doll, but her attitude was the exact opposite. You just shrugged and went on with your shopping.

 

When you walked out of the supermarket, you saw Sehun leaning against the railing. You were about to say Hi, but a voice beat you to it.

 

“Sehun-ah!” The ramyun girl you saw earlier walked up to Sehun and clinged her arms to his. Sehun didn’t say anything, but let her keep her arms there. They walked away as the ramyun girl animately talked to Sehun.

 

“He didn’t even see me...” You pouted and walked home with a heavy heart.