He's Back

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

Time passed by so fast and before you know it, Sehun’s birthday was fast approaching. Sehun had been hiding at Lay’s hospital for about two weeks now. The school went very fast for you as well. You have been very busy helping Zinni with organizing Prom.

 

“Z, Where do you want these posters?” You asked your bestfriend who was painting the posters in the school parking lot.

 

“Around the gates would be nice. What do you think, HanaBi?”

 

“sounds good to me.” you shrugged and went to the gates near the school parking lot to put up the posters.

 

You were trying tape the poster, but the wind was strong so you couldn’t accomplish your simple task. You saw a hand above yours helping you pin down the poster on the gate. You turned around and saw a boy with glasses and a hat over his blonde hair.

 

“S-sehun?!”

 

“shhhh, Not too loud, Hana.” Sehun went closer to you and pressed his index finger on your lips to silence you.

 

“Omg, It is you! I miss you, pabo. Why the  hell didn’t call me, you jerk.” You glared at him,but you smiled when Sehun hugged you tightly.

 

“I miss you too, Hana. So so much. and I’m sorry I didn’t call you. Luhan hyung and I got new phones.”

 

“Fine, I forgive you.” You pulled away from him and eyed Sehun up and down. He was wearing a red plaid shirt with skinny jeans and Vans. He had on a ridiculously cute nerd glasses with a snap back on his head. Over all, he was as handsome as always, but in a cute and nerdy way.

 

“Like what you see?” Sehun smirked.

 

“eeehhhh, not really.” You joked.

 

“I know you want me.” Sehun winked.

 

You laughed, “You are as bad as Kris...cocky bastards.”

 

 

“But I’m better than Kris, right?” Sehun pouted. You really wanted to pinch his adorable cheeks, but you refrained.

 

“hmm I don’t know about that.” You teased Sehun.

 

“Yah, I’m your Boyfriend!” Sehun folded his arms against his chest and his pout deepened.

 

“You are such a baby sometimes. Where did the cold face Oh Sehun who I fell for go?” You continued teasing Sehun. You couldn’t help it, you really enjoyed seeing Sehun’s adorable pouty face.

 

“But, I’m your baby.” Sehun mumbled and then he automatically switched to his poker face.

 

“Wow, Sehun Oppa you are so handsome with your poker face. Marry Me Oppa!” You clasped your hands together and mimicked his little fangirls at school.

 

“Sorry, I already have a girlfriend.” He said while trying to maintain his poker face.

 

“I bet your girlfriend must be a beauty~” You sang happily.

 

“No, actually she’s very ugly.” Sehun said with a straight face with no hint of humor in his face.

 

“YAH! I’m not ugly!” You started hitting him.

 

“Who told you that? They must be blind.” Sehun laughed. You pouted and started walking away from him.

 

You thought he was going to follow you, but you didn’t hear any foot steps. You looked back and saw Sehun looking at you with a crooked smile on his face. You rolled your eyes, but nevertheless smiled at his tactic.

 

You didn’t say anything and walked back to Sehun and dragged him with you. Sehun’s smile never left his face and neither did yours as you guys walked away the school.

 

“Yah! Kim HANA, What about my Posters?!!” You heard Zinni yelling at you from the parking lot.

 

You and Sehun both looked at each other and started running hand in hand away from angry Zinni.

 

 

 

 

 


How can you not fall for Oh Sehun? 

My ultimate Exo Bias is Kai, but Sehun looks so effing cute!

I can't even...UGH. My Feels~

Who's with me?!?!