Hurt

I Will Crack You, Oh Sehun!

“Kim Hana.” Mr. Lee called my name for attendance.

 

“Here.” You raised your hand.

 

“wow. The world must be ending. Hana is actually here in time for roll call.” Mr. Lee commented and the whole class laughed.

 

“Kim Jongin.” Mr. Lee moved down the list in Alphabetical order.

 

“Present, sir.” Kai said.

 

“Oh Sehun.”

 

No one answered. You looked around the room and Sehun was no where to be found. Zinni looked at you and mouthed “where is he?” You gave her a shrug because you didn’t know where he was.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Mr. Lee called Sehun’s name again. Then he moved on to other people. You stopped paying attention to your teacher because you were worried about Sehun. Was he sick? or worst did he get into a car accident on his way to school? He was fine when you left him yesterday.

 

The whole day your mind was thinking every possible solution to Sehun’s absence. You were currently eating lunch in the cafeteria with Zinni, Kai, and Kris.

 

“Hana-ah, stop playing with your food.” Kris said. He had been watching you play with your veggies for the last five minutes.

 

You stopped and sighed while resting your head in your hand.

 

“What’s up with Ms. Grumpy over here?” Kai asked Zinni.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? Her beloved Oh Sehun isn’t here today.” Zinni laughed. You weren’t paying attention to the three and continued staring blankly into space.

 

“Hey doesn’t that kid Sehun live near you, Kai?” Kris asked. With the mention of Sehun’s whereabouts, your head instantly snapped toward Kai.

 

“Yeah he lives right across from my apartment.” Kai replied.

 

“AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT TOLD ME THIS EARLIER?” you punched Kai’s arm.

 

“OWWWW. You are so abusive. Zinni babe, Hana gave me a boo boo.” Kai turned to his girlfriend and gave her his pouty lips. Zinni kissed him and his arm to make his ‘boo boo’ go away.

 

“UGH. My eyes! They BURNNN.” you said and closed your eyes with your hands while making gagging noises at their PDA.

 

“Seriously, man. Ever since you two got together, I feel like a third wheel.” Kris said.

 

“Tell me about it.” You said and rolled your eyes. Kris laughed with you while Kai and Zinni continued making sweet faces at each other. You and Kris got up and decided to give the couple a much needed privacy. You two end up walking to the school garden.

 

“So, Hana. Do you want me to take you to Sehun’s house after school?” Kris asked.

 

“I would say yes, but I can’t. I have work after school..”

 

“Why don’t we ditch? I have my motorcycle. I can give you a lift.” Kris said coolly as he put his hand in his pocket.

 

“Are you sure? We might get caught.” you said. You saw him grinned a little.

 

“Who do you think I am, Hana? Come on, if you want to ditch, now is the time for it.” he said. Kris jumped over the back wall before you could even reply. You ended up jumping as well and walked with Kris to his motorcycle.

 

“hold on tight, Hana.” He said. You hesitantly put your arms around his waist as he sped through the streets. After reaching Kai’s apartment complex, you asked Kris to wait for you at the parking lot.

 

“hmmm Kai’s room is 302, so Sehun’s must be 303.” You mumbled to yourself as you pressed the level 3 on the elevator.

 

You immediately spotted room 303 since it was one of the first rooms on the floor. You nervously looked at the door in front of you. You wondered what would Sehun think of you for showing up suddenly. Would he think you were stalking him? You shakily rang the doorbell and waited for Sehun to open the door. You heard shuffling on the other side of the door, so you braced yourself for Sehun. But, when the door opened, you saw someone else instead.

 

“Lucy?!” There she was standing in front you with her hands on her hips.

 

“What are YOU doing here?” She asked in a diva tone.

 

“Um, is Sehun home?” You asked Lucy. You were disappointed that Lucy was at Sehun’s house.

“I don’t see how that’s any of your business.” Lucy snarled at you. You were about to reply something clever, but Sehun’s voice cut you off.

 

“Lu~ Who is it?” you heard him say. You also heard him getting closer to the door. When Sehun was in full view of you, you gasped out loud. Behind Lucy was Sehun with nothing but his boxers on. Normally you would have gotten a nose bleed due to his glorious chocolate abs, but you were so mad at him. Without saying anything, you turned around sharply and started running to the elevator.

 

“Hana! NO wait! It’s not what you think.” You heard Sehun calling after you. You slipped into the elevator doors just in time before Sehun could catch up with you. You started crying in the elevator. You didn’t care that there were people staring at you. How could Sehun do this to you? You were hurt deeply.

 

When the elevator reached the ground floor, you ran toward the parking lot where Kris was waiting for you.

 

“Hey, did you see- What happened?!” Kris asked you while holding your shoulders.

 

“take me away from here.” you said. Kris handed you the helmet and you got on his motocycle.

As you guys were about to leave, you heard Sehun screaming, “Hana!!!! Wait! Please let me explain!”

 

Kris looked at you. You said, “ Please get me out of here.”

 

With that, Kris drove you away and you looked back to see Sehun running after the motorcycle, but the gap between him and you became larger as the motorcycle went sped away faster.